and the continued supervision of Rex Mayhew.
谢谢各位
Thank you very much.
谢谢你 梅拉
Thank you, Mayra.
我仔细看了你的档案 整整六年
I've taken a look at your file. Six years
你拒绝了所有晋升机会 回绝了所有海外调任
you've refused all promotions, all offers for posts abroad.
我喜欢待在这里 抱歉让你失望了
I love being at home. Sorry to disappoint you.
你没有让我失望 亚历克斯
You don't disappoint me, Alex.
老实说 你吓到我了
If I'm honest, you frighten me.
就是提个醒 千万不要冒头
Just a reminder. Nothing above the parapet.
我不想失去你这张帅脸
That face is too pretty to lose.
很多情报员都来过这个房♥间
A lot of intelligence officers come through this room.
他们有的尖叫 有的冲我怒吼
Some of them shout. Some of them scream at me.
还有的砸东西 但真正让人发毛的
Some even throw things. But the ones I really worry about
是那些每个季度准时出现
turn up every three months.
微笑着坐在这里的人 就像你一样
They sit there and they smile. Just like you.
他们像你一样什么都不说
They say nothing, like you.
然后有一天 他们突然爆发了
And then one day… they explode.
你得开口说话 亚历克斯 告诉我你究竟是什么样的人
You need to talk to me, Alex. Tell me who you really are.
我是不会爆发的那种人
I am the man who will not explode.
嗨 麦克 嘿
Hi, Mike. Hey.
等你收拾好了 把今天酒店总机的所有通话记录
When you're settled, do a trawl on all today's phone calls through hotel switchboards.
全部筛查一遍
through hotel switchboards.
刚拿到最新的威胁人物名单
Got the latest list of bad guys.
巴兹尔卡拉佩蒂安亲自送来的
Basil Karapetian delivered it personally.
那人肯定连自己的老妈都监视
He'd spy on his own mum, that man.
抱歉来晚了 圣奥尔本斯堵得水泄不通
Sorry I'm late. St Albans traffic is a disgrace.
我可要批评你了
I'm judging you.
还是让我老婆来吧 你今天怎么样 亚历克斯?
Leave that to my wife. How was your day, Alex?
很好 谢谢关心 瓦利德
Fine. Thank you, Waleed.
你睡了多久?
You manage some sleep?
一小会儿
A little.
卡达罗夫又有动作了
Kadarov's moving again.
麦克 跟踪他
Mike, follow him.
顺便一说 他在名单里排第12
For reference, he's number 12 on the list.
多亏保加利亚黑帮 兼营拐卖♥♥儿童的勾当
Links to Bulgarian Mafia with a bit of child trafficking on the side.
卡达罗夫先生 你想去哪儿?
Where are you running to, Mr Kadarov?
嫌疑人指认表
90年代我在孟买♥♥的卡尔顿酒店工作过
I worked at the Mumbai Carlton in the '90s.
这种反常举动大都是
That sort of antic tended to mean
和前台小伙调情
a sexual assignation with the boy on reception.
或者只是拿份报纸 那份是送到白厅的
Or he's just getting a paper. That's for the White Room.
萨莉 今晚白厅有局
Sally, party in the White Room tonight.
明白 即刻出发
Copy that. En route.
有画面了
Here we go.
工作日晚上这么热闹
Oh, a busy room for a school night.
萨莉 你到了吗?
Sally, are you there yet?
刚到 我看起来怎么样?
Just arriving. How do I look?
毫无破绽 记住只用观察
Impeccable. Eyes only. Please.
我保证不乱摸
I promise, no touching.
晚上好 女士 嗨
Good evening, madam. Hi.
12号♥桌 十点钟方向 威士忌加冰
Number 12. Your ten o'clock. Whiskey on the rocks.
萨莉 别赢太狠 今晚的主角不是你
Sally, don't win too much. You're not the show here.
从来都不是我
Never am.
麦克 调出所有角度 我想看整个房♥间
Mike, all angles. I want to see the whole room.
今晚的清除目标还有谁?
So, who else is on tonight's hit list?
有什么问题吗?
Something wrong?
麦克 对准角落里那个男人
Mike. Zoom in on that man in the corner.
他是谁? 只管对准他
Who is he? Just do it now.
你眼前才是真正的联♥合♥国♥
What you're looking at here is the real United Nations.
美国人 俄♥罗♥斯♥人 乌克兰人 塞尔维亚人 克罗地亚人 安哥拉人
Americans, Russians, Ukrainians, Serbs, Croats, Angolans.
一个幸福的大家庭
One big happy family.
雅科看着像泰迪熊
Jaco looks like a teddy bear.
但千万别在他心情不好的时候靠近他
But don't let him near your neck on a bad day.
英国 萨里郡
过来 亚历克斯 你好 西莉亚
Alex. Hello, Celia.
你来得也太早了
You're preposterously early.
抱歉 我想在宴会前见雷克斯一面 他在吗?
I'm sorry. I was hoping to catch Rex before the party.
你见不上了 为什么?
Well, you can't.
他在和一个姑娘聊天
He's talking to some girl.
过生日居然还在加班
Working on his fucking birthday.
这个嘛
Well…
更要命的是她漂亮得过分
She's far too attractive to boot.
你能帮我个忙吗? 可以
Will you do me a favour? Yes.
拿上这个 然后去那边… 好
Will you grab this? Sure.
…让那些穿卡其裤的帅小伙
And tell those handsome young men in chinos
再送些酒杯过来 酒杯?
we need more glasses. Glasses?
还有盘子 谢谢你 好的
Yes. Okay. And some plates. Thank you.
抱歉 那张桌子不能摆在那里
Oh. Sorry. That table can't go there.
你能找个人来帮你吗?
Can you get someone to help you?
出租车在等我 我必须走了
Taxi's waiting. I have to go.
罗克珊娜 有后续消息随时打给我
Roxana, you hear anything more about this, you call me.
好 谢谢你 雷克斯
Okay. Thank you, Rex.
不要跟任何人说这件事 明白吗?
And you tell no one about this. Clear?
亚历克斯 我要的酒杯呢?
Alex, where are those glasses?
我收到你的消息了 拿给我看看
I got your message. Show me what you've got.
昨晚拍的 他是罗珀的老雇佣兵
Taken last night. Old Roper field man.
他为什么要化名潜入伦敦?
What's he doing coming to London under a false name?
你确定是他? 百分百确定
Are you sure it's him? Absolutely sure.
你还告诉过别人吗?
You talk to anyone else about this?
怎么可能?我现在是亚历克斯古德温
How could I? I'm Alex Goodwin now.
你最好保持这个身份
And you should stay that way.
雷克斯 我想和伯尔聊聊
Rex, I'd like to talk to Burr.
绝对不行 安吉拉已经退休 彻底脱离组织了
Absolutely not. Angela's retired, fully detached.
她在法国深居简出
She barely leaves her French retreat
肯定不会为了一个雇佣兵出山
and won't want to be disturbed over some soldier for hire.
你在宴会前见的那个女人是谁?
Who is the woman you met before the party?
她只是个朋友
She was a friend.
哪种朋友?
What kind of friend?
你没见过的那种 好孩子 听我说
The kind you never saw. My dear boy, listen to me.
如果我是你 早就去巴厘岛度假了
If I'd had my way, you'd be on a beach in Bali now.
兜里揣着退休金 床上躺着瑜伽教练
Your state pension in your pocket. Yoga teacher in your bed.
是你选择留下 但我有个条件
You chose to stay. I gave you one condition.
乔纳森派恩必须消失
Jonathan Pine never existed.
那个花♥园♥里没人知道你的底细
Nobody in that garden has any idea who you are.
站在我面前的是亚历克斯古德温
Alex Goodwin stands before me now,
而我倒是越来越喜欢他了
and it so happens I've grown rather fond of him.
他也喜欢你
Well, he's fond of you, too.
谢谢你这么说
Glad to hear it.
罗珀已经死了 过去的事就让它过去
Roper is dead. The past is the past.
我们花了五年让你重生
We've spent five years creating you anew.
别让梅菲尔的一次偶遇毁掉整盘棋
Let's not ruin it for one chance sighting in Mayfair.
我能留着这个吗?
May I keep this?
对了 我换了个新号♥码
Oh, I have, um, a new number.
从现在开始用这个联♥系♥
Best use this from now on.
老规矩 阅后即焚
Memorize and eat. You know the drill.
亚历克斯
Alex.
你怎么在这里? 梅拉 你好
What on earth are you doing here? Mayra, hello.
你不知道 在白天看到夜枭会走霉运吗?
Don't you know it's bad luck to see an owl during the day?
雷克斯说这只夜枭需要晒晒太阳 我就来了
Rex said that this owl needs a bit of vitamin D, so here I am.
他可真聪明
Wise man.
你知道吗 我真的很感激雷克斯
You know, I'm so grateful to Rex.
自从我接手大河之房♥以来 他始终对我关怀有加
He's made me feel welcome from the moment I took the reins at the River.
他是个好人 是啊 是他招你进来的吧?
He's a good man. Yeah. He recruited you, didn't he?
是的 是尼日利亚那次吗?
Yes, he did. Was it Nigeria?
没错 哈科特港
That's right, Port Harcourt.
民间外包人员?
Private contractor?
我主要做IT 我们是在那边认识的 后来有个机会
IT mainly. Um, we met. He was there. And, um, there was an opportunity.
我主动请缨 然后… 你觉得他还好吗?
I put my hand up and… Good. Do you think he's all right?
为什么这么问?
Why do you ask?
我有点担心他 他什么都没跟你说吗?
I'm worried about him. He didn't mention anything to you?
没有 没有?
No, no, no.
好吧 玩得开心 谢谢 你也是