十天前他收到匿名线报 扣押了那批货
Ten days ago, he impounded the shipment after an anonymous tipoff.
是你
That was you?
他还冻结了公♥司♥的银行账户
He's also frozen the company's bank accounts.
现在泰迪急需现金支付尾款
Now, Teddy's going to need cash flow to meet his deadline.
这时候就该你登场了
That's where you come in.
你要说服他 马修埃利斯就是他需要的人
You're going to convince him that Matthew Ellis is the man he needs.
我要你作保 三天内安排会面
You're going to vouch for me. I want a meeting in three days.
你知道我不能这么做
You know I can't do that.
你想全身而退 就必须这么做
You want to get away clean? That's the price.
由你来选择 罗克珊娜
You have a choice to make, Roxana.
要么帮我打入他的组织内部
You can either get me inside his operation
要么把一切都告诉泰迪
or you can tell Teddy everything.
没得商量… 打扰一下
There is nothing… My apologies.
泰迪
Teddy!
他说什么? 他不肯照办
What did he say? He won't play.
马修 实在抱歉 但我们得走了
Matthew, I'm sorry, but we have to leave.
承蒙赏光 别忘了向我的基金会捐款
Thank you for coming. And don't forget to make a donation to my charity.
我们在拯救生命
We save lives.
罗克西
Roxy.
罗克珊娜 这是我的名片
Roxana. Um, why don't you take my card?
改天我们私下喝一杯好好聊聊
Perhaps we can discuss things further over a private drink.
好 我很乐意
Yeah, I'd like that.
希望你不是在跟我客套
I hope that's not you being polite.
我从来不跟人客套
I don't know the meaning of the word.
我替你收着吧
I'll take care of that for you.
马修 再会了 老伙计
Matthew. Goodbye, old boy.
见到你很高兴 再见
Nice to see you. Bye.
住的地方不错啊
Nice gaff you got.
你的呢?
How's yours?
没空调 地板黏糊糊的
Sans aircon and sticky carpets.
跟你这儿完全没得比
Way out of your league.
记得一定要锁好卧室门
Just make sure you lock the bedroom door. Okay?
好 好 我能照顾好自己 谢谢
Yeah, okay. I can look after myself. Thank you.
我们的检察官今天去了博物馆
Our prosecutor came to the museum tonight.
然后呢?
And?
按你的要求 他拒绝了他们的提议
He refused their offers. Just as you asked.
做得好 看来他值得信任
Good boy. I think we can trust him.
还有呢?
Anything else?
罗克珊娜博拉尼奥斯也在宴会上
Roxana Bolaños was at the party tonight.
放心 她会帮我打入泰迪的圈子
It's okay. She's getting me inside Teddy's setup.
你信任她吗?
And you trust her?
半信半疑吧 但我们只能靠她了
Not exactly, but she's all we've got.
我还是没掌握任何泰迪前科的铁证
I still got nothing concrete on Teddy's past.
查到巴奎罗的新线索了吗?
Did you get any more on Barquero?
什么都没查到
No, nothing.
票面流水都没问题
The paper trail seems clean.
和她在伦敦的说法吻合
What she told us in London checks out.
我需要更多线索 我知道
I need more. I know.
我会继续调查 晚安
I'll keep looking. Good night. Night.
晚安
Night.
剩下的您和您丈夫自行解决
The rest is between you and your husband.
马丁阿瓦雷斯 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
请进
Come in.
要我说 我的建议是
Look, in my opinion, if I may…
暴♥力♥解决不了任何问题
Violence is never the answer.
现在谈谈您欠我的那笔款…
Now, about the money that you owe me…
喂?
Hello?
先生 您有什么事吗?
How can I help you, sir?
早上好 我是麦克斯罗宾逊
Hello. Good morning. I'm Max Robinson.
我打电♥话♥预约过
I called earlier.
伦敦来的罗宾逊先生对吧?
Ah, Mr Robinson. From London, yes?
欢迎
Yes. Welcome.
您有什么需要?
So, what can I do for you?
听说你很擅长找人
I hear you're good at finding people.
伦敦 大河之房♥
抱歉花了这么久
I'm sorry it took so long.
雷克斯处理文书向来不守规矩
Rex was somewhat unorthodox in terms of paperwork.
我已经尽量在整理了
I've sorted it as best I can.
有什么可疑的地方吗?
Find anything irregular?
没有
Nothing.
巴兹尔 谢谢你 你真是个天使
Well, thank you, Basil. You're an angel.
顶着偏头痛的天使
An angel with a migraine.
你回家休息吧
Why don't you go home?
这些交给我和我的人来处理
Leave me and the team with this.
真的吗? 当然
Are you sure? Of course.
谢了 梅拉
Thanks, Mayra.
可汗先生
Mr Khan?
对 抱歉 让你久等了
Yes. Sorry. Have you been waiting?
没事 四点半还有人来看♥房♥♥ 但我可以挤出时间
It's fine. I've got another viewing at 4:30, but I'll fit you in.
这个门要稍微顶着开
It's lashed down. You need to just give it a shove.
我们直接上楼吧
Straight up to the top.
您还可以看到两边的风景
It's got the dual aspect feature as well.
视野很好
Gorgeous view.
荷兰公园地段非常高雅
Holland Park is such a classy area.
我应该还能说服业主保留桌椅和台灯 看您的意向
I could probably get them to keep the table and lamp too, if that helps.
我的客户来自波斯湾
My client's from the Gulf.
要立刻入住
He'll take possession immediately.
他愿意一次性结清半年租金
He's happy to pay six months up front.
哥伦比亚 咖啡金三角
你还好吗?
You okay?
我♥干♥过十年警♥察♥
Yeah. I was a cop for ten years.
我当时一定是疯了 觉得警♥察♥就应该抓坏人
I had this crazy idea police were meant to arrest the bad guys.
当然 学到了惨痛的教训
I learned my lesson the hard way.
这个镇子很小 总有人认识她
Boom! It's a small town. Someone will know her.
麦德林
干活吧
All right.
全球航运雷达
从英国到卡塔赫纳
她在这里
Here she is.
玛丽亚路易莎维达尔
María Luisa Vidal.
玛丽亚路易莎维达尔 19681995
芳年早逝
She died so young.
不好意思
Excuse me.
为什么要打听我母亲的事?
Why are you here asking questions about my mother?
她是你母亲?
This is your mother?
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
克拉拉 你们是什么人?
Clara. Who are you?
你认识这个人吗?
Do you know this man?
你从哪弄到的这张照片? 你认识他
Where did you get this photograph? You know him?
他是我弟弟 爱德华多
He's my brother, Eduardo.
我有三十年没见过他了 他不是在这里长大的
I haven't talked to him in 30 years. He was not brought up here.
你确定是他吗?
You're sure it's him?
我认得出自己的亲弟弟
I know my brother.
听我说 他可能有麻烦了
Listen, I think he may be in trouble.
我是他的朋友 我需要找到他
Okay? I'm a friend of his, and I need to find him.
你有办法能找到他吗?
Any way you can help me?
哥伦比亚 圣见主修道院
这幅画叫什么名字?
What is it called?
《宝座上的基♥督♥与诸圣》
Christ enthroned among the Saints.
画的是众圣徒朝拜唯一真♥主♥
This painting shows all the saints in adoration of the one true Lord.
是我们的镇院之宝
It is our pride and joy.
您是不是照料过一个孩子?
Did you look after a boy here?
在三十年前?
Thirty years ago?
爱德华多♥维♥达尔
Eduardo Vidal.
我以为您是艺术史学者
I thought you were an art historian.
我在找爱德华多 是他姐姐克拉拉叫我来的
I'm trying to find Eduardo. His sister Clara sent me.
爱德华多十六岁就离开了这里 我再也没有见过他
Eduardo left when he was 16, and I have not seen him since.
您知道他母亲为什么送他来这里吗?
Do you know why his mother sent him here?
涉及一件丑闻 但我们不过问家事
There was a scandal. But we do not get involved in family matters.
我们只关心那个孩子
Our only care was for the boy.
没有人来看望过他吗?
And no one ever visited?
只有他父亲来过
Only his father.
孩子!他来了!
Boy! Here he comes!
他每年来一次
He came once a year.