No, no. It's a routine check.
马修和我互相信任 这才是最重要的
Matthew and I trust each other, and that's what matters.
钱到账之前 你就安心留在这里做客吧
You'll stay as our guest until the money enters our account.
乐意之至
Happily.
罗克珊娜 带马修去他的酒店 务必让他住得舒心 好吗?
Roxana, take Matthew to his hotel and make sure he's comfortable. Okay?
何塞卡布瑞拉被指控 从事反政♥府♥准军事活动
José Cabrera, accused of paramilitary activity
仍负罪在逃
against the government, remains a fugitive from justice.
据官方消息 其家族庄园已空无一人
According to official sources, his family hacienda is empty,
警方认为他或许藏匿在南部丛林地带
and police believe he may be hiding in the jungle areas in the South.
嘿 你还好吗?
Hi. Are you okay?
不好 他们在监视我的公♥寓♥ 而且根本没打算遮掩
No, they're watching my apartment, and they're not hiding it.
好吧 听着 我们只需要再多一点时间 麦克斯已经进去了
Okay, we just need some more time. Max is on the inside.
他会搞到货物清单的
He's getting the shipment list.
我给你24小时 之后我就放货
I'm giving you 24 hours. Then I'm letting the shipment go.
谢谢
Thank you.
马修埃利斯
Matthew Ellis.
维克托
Viktor.
你好 朋友
Hi, friend.
你好
Hi.
简 检察官慌了 24小时内拿到清单
这是我从你箱子里拿的 希望你不会介意
I borrowed this from your suitcase. I hope you don't mind.
当然不会
Absolutely fine.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
我们去散步吧 带我去看看海
Let's go for a walk. Show me the ocean.
如果这就是泰迪所谓的信任 那我倒想知道他怀疑是什么样的
If this is Teddy trusting, I'd love to see him suspicious.
不 相信我 你不会想知道的
No. Trust me, you wouldn't.
你弄到附楼的密♥码♥了吧?
You have the code to the annexe?
732349 里面有两个摄像头
732349. There are two cameras inside.
序列号♥你也知道了吧?
You have the serial numbers?
我搞到中♥央♥枢纽了 你最好把钱准备好
Mmhmm. I got the central hub. You better be good for the money.
钱的事你放心
I'm good for the money.
你为什么要掺和这些事?
Why are you involved in any of this?
我有五百万个理由
Five million reasons.
何塞卡布瑞拉今晚仍然在逃
José Cabrera's whereabouts are still unknown.
根据最新报道 搜查队
According to the latest reports, search teams are being deployed
正被调往国家南部地区
together with police and the national army so as to catch this dangerous criminal.
我们得甩了这位朋友
We need to lose our friend.
那要怎么做?
And how do we do that?
我要免于起诉的豁免权 而且要匿名
I want immunity from prosecution and anonymity.
你从没来过这里
You were never here.
维克托 你来 听着
Viktor. Come here. Listen.
听着 过一会儿 我要送这位女士回酒店
Look. In a while, I'm gonna… take the lady back to the hotel,
我希望能有点私人空间 所以你就在酒吧待一会儿
and I'd appreciate a little privacy. So if you just stay in the bar for a while…
好吗?
Understand?
行 你一个英国佬能折腾多久
Yeah. I mean, how long can an Englishman take?
英国 伦敦
客户 摄像头密♥码♥
客户 65TK5167913X
他在楼下
He's downstairs.
这边请 谢谢
Come through. Thanks.
我们时间不多
We don't have much time.
你每任女朋友都能享受这种待遇吗?
Do all your girlfriends get this treatment?
也不全是
Not exactly.
你根本没有女朋友 是吧?
You don't have anyone, do you?
你有吗?
Do you?
你这是在转移话题 马修
That is what is known as deflection. Matthew.
再叫一瓶酒一小时后送来
Ask for another bottle to be delivered in an hour.
让他们放在门口 我需要你的通行证
Tell them to leave it outside the door. I need your pass.
万一你在耍我呢?
What if you're playing me?
万一你在耍我呢?
What if you're playing me?
谢谢
Thank you.
大楼外有夜间安保 小心点
There's night security outside the building, so be careful.
你是在担心我吗?
Oh, you worried about me?
不 我根本不在乎
No, I couldn't care less.
但要是他们知道了你是谁 我就死定了 所以别出任何差错
But if they discover who you are, I'm dead. So no mistakes.
收到
关掉监控
监控已关
我要打个电♥话♥ 在外面等着 好吗?
I'm going to make a phone call. No one gets in, okay?
好的 我会看着的 放心
Yes, sir. I'll make sure of that. Don't worry.
我是爱德华多
It's Eduardo.
我要找汉森先生
Put me through to Mr Hanson.
好吧 告诉他我打来过
I see. Tell him I called.
是时候对付那个检察官了
I've decided it's time to lose the prosecutor.
我们找个能放行这批货的人
We'll find a replacement who'll release the cargo.
我要和吉尔伯托还有朋友们见个面 取得他们的同意
I need a meeting with Gilberto and his friends for full approval.
明晚 山顶餐厅
The hilltop restaurant. Tomorrow night.
好的
All right. Good.
原谅我 父亲
Forgive me, Father.
麦克斯罗宾逊 找到吉尔伯托汉森
你找到要找的东西了吗?
Did you get what you were looking for?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello!
我在问你话呢
Excuse me. I asked you a question.
我在和你说话
I'm talking to you.
我有个问题问你
Here's a question for you.
吉尔伯托汉森这个名字有印象吗?
What does the name Gilberto Hanson mean to you?
没有 怎么了?
Nothing. Why?
因为他和泰迪一起共事
Because he's working with Teddy.
好吧 我不知道
Okay, well, I don't know him.
你在这家公♥司♥工作了五年
You've been working for this company for five years.
你不知道的事儿可太多了
There's an awful lot you don't know.
好吧 我知道这个名字 但我从没见过他
Okay. I know his name, but I never met him.
我从不多管闲事 你骗人
I don't dig where I'm not asked. You're lying.
去你的 是我给你的密♥码♥ 这是我们说好的
Fuck you. I got you the codes. That was the deal.
密♥码♥根本没用 我只找到个空的公文包
Codes gave me nothing. All I found was an empty briefcase.
里面本该有一份货物清单
It should have contained a shipment list
上面写着卡塔赫纳港到底囤着什么货
detailing exactly what's sitting in Cartagena Port right now.
那我就能把整件事彻底曝光了
I could have blown the whole thing wide open.
那他们把清单弄哪儿去了? 我不知道
What did they do with the list? I don't know.
就像你也不知道吉尔伯特汉森 我是不知道
Just as you don't know Gilberto Hanson. No, I don't.
你不知道那些武器是给谁的
You don't know who the weapons are for.
我说过 泰迪是分得很清的 我不知道…
Teddy compartmentalises. I have no fucking idea.
你不知道这是什么行动 也不知道谁在出钱
You don't know what the operation is or who's paying for it.
我不知道!什么都不知道!
I have no fucking idea.
你知道英国人怎么会牵扯进来吗?
Or why the Brits are involved.
不知道! 听着 你是在耍我
I have no fucking idea. You're playing me
就像你在伦敦那样 为了保命
just like you did in London to save your skin.
去你的!
Get the fuck off me!
听着 有人因为你死了! 是我爱的人!
People died because of you! People I loved!
别碰我!想都别想!
Don't fucking touch me. Don't even think about it.
20分钟后我们得下楼
We're due downstairs in 20 minutes,
我去洗个澡 毕竟是春宵一度
I'm gonna take a shower to make it look like our time together was real nice.
明天一早 你的钱最好能到账
Tomorrow morning, your money better come through.
然后我就走人 要不我就把一切都抖出来
Then I'm out of here or I'll fucking tell them everything.
我要是你就不会那样做
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
我都走到这一步了 大不了赌一把
I've got this far alone. I'll take my chances.
麦德林
晚上好 马丁 很高兴见到你 我是简
Evening, Martín. It's lovely to meet you. My name is Jane.
很高兴认识你 简 你有什么事吗?
To what do I owe the pleasure, Jane?
最近我的一个朋友找过你 麦克斯罗宾逊
You, um, you recently met a friend of mine, Max Robinson.
麦克斯想请你接下来几天 专为他干活
Max requests your services for the next few days.
只干活 不多追问
Exclusive. No questions asked.
我们报价五千美元 你觉得如何?
Our proposed fee is 5,000 dollars. How does that sound?
很不错
It sounds delightful.
那你又是谁呢 简?
And… who are you, Jane?
我是你不该问的问题之一
I'm one of the questions you don't ask.
现在 我需要你帮我找个人
Now, I need you to help me find someone.
泰迪不和我们一起吗?
Teddy not joining us?
他马上就到
He's on his way.
罗克珊娜她人呢?
And Roxana, where is she?
她在换衣服
She is… changing.
喝一杯吗?
May I?
我还以为你头疼呢
I thought you had a headache.
以毒攻毒
Hair of the dog. Cures the wound.