That, you don't get to know.
航♥班♥号♥ GH23471
等我一分钟 然后开车送我回直升机那
Give me a minute, then drive me back to the chopper.
还你手♥机♥ 待在这
Take your phone back. Stay here.
不要离开房♥间 明天我送你去机场
Don't leave your room, and I'll take you to the airport tomorrow.
你现在去哪儿?
Where are you going now?
我在城外有个生意要谈
I have a business meeting out of the city.
永远是生意
Always business.
有个问题需要我解决 明天见
There's a problem I need to fix. See you tomorrow.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
再见 朋友
Goodbye, my friend.
你好
Hi.
金汤力 双倍浓缩 谢谢
Gin and tonic and a double espresso, please.
好
Okay.
你还活着真好
It's nice to know you're alive.
所以还是没有拿到清单
So we don't have the list?
还没有
Not yet.
出了什么事?
What happened?
泰迪这人有点信任障碍
Teddy had some trust issues.
谢谢
Thank you.
亚历杭德罗在哪儿? 他在家
Where's Alejandro? He's at home.
他们还在监视着他
They're still watching him.
有辆车总停在他家门口
A car is constantly outside his apartment.
好 让他保持冷静
Okay, keep him calm.
泰迪今晚没得到许可前 不会采取任何行动
Teddy won't do anything till he's got the goahead tonight.
他要飞去一个秘密地点 一家山顶餐厅
He's flying to a secret location, a hilltop restaurant.
这是直升机的识别码 我们得跟着他过去
This is the chopper's ID. We need to follow him there.
吉尔伯托汉森会去 我觉得整件事都是他在背后操纵
Gilberto Hanson will be at the meeting. I think he's behind the whole thing.
或许不是 我的团队给我发了这个
I doubt that. My team sent me this.
汉森17年前在一起直升机事故中丧生
Hanson was in a helicopter accident 17 years ago,
当时他正往偏远地区走私武器 他的死一直被保密
smuggling arms into remote areas. His death was kept a secret.
那泰迪为什么打电♥话♥找汉森?
So why is Teddy calling Hanson on the phone?
有人在监视我们
Someone's watching us.
你在这做什么? 我有东西要给你
What the hell are you doing here? I have something for you.
不能在这 跟我走
Not here. Come on. Let's go.
就你一个吗?
Are you alone?
我从别♥墅♥里溜出来的 但外面有辆出租车等着
I snuck out the villa, but there's a taxi waiting.
我不能停留太久 进来
I can't be long. In here. Get in.
让我看看
Show me.
碎片炸♥弹♥ 卫星站 重机♥枪♥
下一代 轻型 反坦克武器
这你从哪儿弄到的?
Where did you get this?
是你要的吧?
It's what you needed, right?
没错
Yes.
战略防御办公室
我明天就要被送走 所以你不认识我
I'm being flown out tomorrow, so you don't know me.
我们从没见过面 明白吗?
And we never met. Is that clear?
明白
Understood.
好
Good.
罗克珊娜 怎么了?
Roxana. What?
你为什么要和这些人合作?
Why are you working with these people?
我说了 是为了钱
I already told you. It's for the money.
为了钱
For the money?
没错
Yes.
因为胡安说…
Because Juan said…
胡安什么都不知道
Juan knows nothing.
他让我问问你父亲的事
He told me to ask about your father.
我六岁的时候我父亲就死了
My father died when I was six.
他因为拒绝向当地游击队 交保护费而被绑♥架♥
He was kidnapped for refusing to pay local guerrilla protection.
我母亲和我本以为会收到勒索信
My mom and I expected to receive a ransom note.
结果却是一具尸体 被送到我们乡下的避暑屋
But instead we got a body delivered to our summer house in the country.
我亲眼看到他们把他扔在大门外
I watched them dump him at the gates.
所以你才去了美国?
That's why you left for America, huh?
没错
Yes.
那房♥子还是我母亲的 但我们再也没回去过
My mom still owns the house, even though we've never once been back.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好 我该走了
Well, I should go.
是 你该走了
Yes, you should go.
和我亲近的人
I have a bad record with people I get close to.
都难逃厄运
(They come to no good.)
我也是
Me too.
抱歉打扰了 泰迪要飞走了
Sorry to intrude. Teddy's flying out.
很高兴又见面了 罗宾逊先生
Nice to see you again, Mr Robinson.
他正往西南方向走 沿着去尼罗的路开
He's going southwest. Follow the road to Nilo.
最后已知坐标 5.1765
Last known coordinates 5.1765,
72.9313
72.9313.
收到
Got it.
这什么都没有 帮帮我 你能看到什么?
There's nothing here. Help me out. What can you see?
没什么 有一座大房♥子
Not much. There's a large house, La Estancia.
是谁的房♥子?
Who owns it?
你听好了
Okay, listen to this.
房♥主名叫吉尔伯托帕拉蒂斯汉森
It's registered under the name Gilberto Paredes Hanson.
萨莉 这附近有餐厅吗?
Sally, is there a restaurant near where we are?
只有一家 名叫亚鲁莫山岗 离你们一公里左右
Just one. La Loma del Yarumo. It's a mile away.
道路封闭
好 就停在这 停车
Okay. Stop here. Stop!
把车掉头 做好准备 好
Turn the car around. Be ready. Okay.
我们的客人快到了 他一到就带他进来
Our guest is about to arrive. Bring him in once he gets here.
好的 没问题
Yes, sir. No problem.
一切顺利吗 那当然了
All good? All good, excellent.
请告诉吉尔伯托 他们就快到了
Please tell Gilberto that they're almost here.
好的 很好
Of course. Perfect.
将军
General.
泰迪 你还好吗? 一切都好 您呢?
Teddy, how are you? All good, and you?
汉森先生在这吗?
Is Mr Hanson here?
他在里面 放心 餐厅一整天都是关着的
He's inside. Don't worry. The restaurant has been closed all day.
请进吧
Please, come in.
他们没等你就喝上了
There's already a drink waiting for you.
卡布瑞拉来了
Here's Cabrera now.
何塞 欢迎
José, welcome.
谢了 泰迪 你好吗?
Thanks, Teddy. How are you?
好
Good.
桑切斯将军和汉森先生在等您
Mr Hanson and the general are waiting for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
别担心 何塞
Don't worry, José.
检察官的问题明天就能解决
The issue with the prosecutor will be solved tomorrow.
你知道的 他一直很顽固
As you know, he has proved stubborn.
所以现在得按我们的规矩来 他的时间不多了
So now we do things our way. His time is up.
不会有任何线索追查到我们头上
Nothing will be traced back to us?
我保证 我会亲自处理
I guarantee you. I will look after it myself.
而且我已经确保会有人 接替瓜特罗斯先生的职位
And I have ensured a successor to Mr Gualteros will be appointed.
他会解除扣押
He will lift the impoundment.
我们会按承诺把最后一批货空运给你
We will fly you the final cargo, as we promised,
赶在周年之前送到 然后你就可以开战了
just in time for the anniversary. And you will have your war.
汉森先生 无意冒犯
Mr Hanson, with respect,
您对多斯桑托斯先生足够信任吗?
you have full confidence in Mr Dos Santos?
当然了 何塞 老伙计
Absolutely, José, old boy.
我认识泰迪很久了
I've known Teddy a very long time.
差不多和认识你一样久
Almost as long as I've known you.
他办事一向严谨稳妥 从没让我失望过 以后也绝不会
He runs a tight ship. He's never let me down. And he never will.
那我们就这么办吧?
So, are we doing this?