罗珀一眼就看出你是条汉子
Roper knew a soldier when he saw one.
把包给我
Show me.
不是吧
Really?
泰迪 我不知道 我发誓
Teddy. I had no idea. I swear.
我们走
Let's go.
我快到了 没跟丢吧?
I'm almost there. You still got him?
不 听着 我们跟丢了 信♥号♥♥消失了
No, listen. We've lost him. We've lost the signal.
我们肯定被发现了
They must be onto us.
清空系统 转移罗克珊娜
Clear the system and move Roxana.
麦克 删除系统里的所有数据 什么?
Mike, delete everything off the system. What?
删除系统里的所有数据 快!
Delete everything off the system. Do it now.
他们还没上来
They're still not here.
瓦利德 赶紧撤
Waleed, get out of there now!
来电 萨莉
客房♥服务
Concierge.
快接电♥话♥ 托尼 是谁?
Answer your phone, Tony. Who is it?
不 格拉汉姆 不
No! Graham, Graham! No!
瓦利德
Waleed!
不不不 振作 瓦利德 瓦利德
No, no, no! Hey, Waleed! Waleed!
你好 你好
Hi. Hi.
我是瓦拉隆先生的老友
I'm an old friend of Mr Valarón.
他在四楼有个房♥间 我要过去见他
He has a room on the 4th floor. I'm meeting him there.
你能告诉我他的房♥间号♥吗?
Could you please remind me of the number?
你是谁?
Who are you?
删除中
嗨 我是亚历克斯古德温 请留言
Hi, this is Alex Goodwin. Please leave a message.
《夜班经理》本季预告
组织以为你死在了那次酒店爆♥炸♥中
The service believes you died in that hotel room explosion.
不论你有什么计划 你都需要帮手
Whatever you've got in mind, you can't do this alone.
我认为泰迪在往哥伦比亚走私军♥火♥
I think Teddy is smuggling arms into Colombia.
自称是理查德罗珀的继承人
Calls himself Richard Roper's true disciple.
而且军情六处在协助他
And I think British intelligence is helping him.
泰迪需要资♥金♥周♥转♥
Teddy will need cash flow.
这是你潜入他们内部的机会
That's your chance to be a snake in their garden.
我需要成为谁?
So, who am I?
你是个大富豪 有花不完的钱
You're a very wealthy man, and you've money to burn.
马修埃利斯
Matthew Ellis.
你是新来的吧? 初来乍到
You are new, right? I just flew in.
你是个冒险家
You are a risk taker.
人生和球场一个道理
In life as on the court.
欢迎来到哥伦比亚
Welcome to Colombia.
罗克西说你在寻找投资机会
Roxy tells me that you are looking for investment opportunities.
只有一个条件
There is only one condition.
你不过问我的事 我也不过问你的事
You ask no questions of me and I ask no questions of you.
捐款人 马修埃利斯
无条件信任彼此
Everything is trust.
万一你在耍我呢? 万一你在耍我呢?
What if you're playing me? What if you're playing me?
你知道人最大的问题是什么吗? 我们太喜欢骗人了
You know the real problem with human beings? Deception is in our DNA.
和我亲近的人都难逃厄运
I have a bad record with people I get close to.
我们说的可是内战
This is about civil war.
英国政♥府♥正在资助一场政♥变♥
The British government is funding regime change,
我们必须阻止
and we have to stop it.
乔纳森派恩在哪里?
Where's Jonathan Pine?
有人在监视我们
Someone's watching us.
这里不是你说了算
You are not the one in control here.
你骗我 我别无选择
You lied to me. I had no choice.
不!
No!
你根本不知道我到底是谁
You have no idea who I really am.
有点不对劲
Something's not right.