你在格兰美利亚酒店落脚
You're staying at the Gran Meliá
毕竟全哥伦比亚只有这里
because naturally, that is the only hotel in Colombia
配得上你尊贵的身份
that you'd ever be seen dead at.
当然 当然
Naturally. Naturally.
格兰美利亚酒店
马修埃利斯
Matthew Ellis.
你想逃避家人 朋友和一切责任
You've run away from family, relationships, and any responsibility.
欢迎来到麦德林 《热辣女郎3》
在欲望中沉沦
And you've given in to your vices.
运动场馆从这边进
The sports facilities are through here.
俱乐部酒吧营业到…
The club bar is open until…
泰迪的律师卡拉斯卡尔是你的突破口
Now, Teddy's lawyer, Carrascal, is your way in.
他嗜赌成性
He loves to gamble.
他每周二在俱乐部练完网球 都会和泰迪共进午餐
They lunch together every Tuesday after his tennis practice at his club.
这就是你潜入他们内部的机会
That's your chance to be a snake in their garden.
乔纳森 发现任何异常 立刻按撤离路线撤出
Jonathan, any red flags, you follow the escape routes immediately.
这种行动我本来需要筹备几个月
I'd normally take months to do something like this.
到时候见
See you there.
我会戴上遮阳帽
With my sun hat on.
哥伦比亚 麦德林射击俱乐部
早上好 早上好
Good morning. Good morning.
看来我们同病相怜
You might have the same problem I had.
教练临时请假 显然是家里有事
Coach had to leave. Family issues, apparently.
你是新来的?
Are you new to the club?
刚飞过来两天
Flew in two days ago.
马修埃利斯 伦敦西蒙斯俱乐部的
Matthew Ellis, member of the Simmonds in London.
胡安卡拉斯卡尔 你好
Juan Carrascal. Hi.
打一场?
You wanna play a set?
好啊
Yeah.
玩点实在的? 行
Do you wanna make it count? Yeah.
赌多少?
How much for?
一千美元?
Thousand dollars?
够痛快啊
You don't mess around, do you?
我会赢你的
I'm going to beat you.
发球直接得分 发得漂亮
Ace. Nice serve.
三十比零
Thirtylove.
这局结束
Game.
我一比零领先
One love to me.
打得不错 英国佬
Well done, Englishman.
二比零 漂亮
Two love. Well done.
不是吧
Oh, come on!
三比零了
Okay. Three love to me.
出界 该我发球
Out! Nice serve.
一比三
One, three.
出界 明明压线了
Out! Weigh in.
不可能出界
You've got to be fucking joking.
今天运气不在你这边!
Not your lucky day today.
该你发球
Your serve.
该死! 这盘我拿下了
Fuck! That's my set!
你的正手很强 但你太依赖它了
You have a strong forehand, but you rely on it too much.
我爸也老这么说
You sound like my father.
愿赌服输
Here's your money.
算了 拿着
Forget it.
像是在抢小孩糖吃
It would be like taking candy from a baby.
胡安 别说得太过分
Hey, Juan. Don't be cruel. Huh?
我和桑切斯在里面等你
I'll see you inside with Sánchez.
你打得怎么样? 我输了
How was your game? I lost.
你知道有句老话吗?
Do you know what they say?
失败会让你更强大
Defeat makes you stronger.
但愿吧
Let's hope so.
你是新来的吧?
You are new, right?
初来乍到
I just flew in.
来 我和你一起进去
Come, I'll walk you inside.
你好
Good morning, sir.
你是英国人
You're English?
我在香港瑞士银行工作 有十来年了
I'm from Hong Kong. Swiss bank. Been there for ten years.
那你来哥伦比亚做什么?
And what are you doing in Colombia?
这么说吧 和中国人做生意
Let's just say it's getting more complex to work with our Chinese friends,
越来越难了 所以我在找新的机会
so I'm seeking new opportunities.
你是个冒险家
Hmm. You're a risk taker.
人生和球场一个道理
In life… as on the court.
我喜欢
I like that.
多斯桑托斯先生 打扰一下 桑切斯将军在酒吧等您
Mr Dos Santos, I'm sorry to interrupt. General Sánchez is waiting at the bar.
我马上过去 谢谢你
I'll just be a moment, thank you.
我得走了 朋友 好
I have to go, my friend. Sure.
很高兴见到你 在哥伦比亚玩得开心
Nice to meet you. I hope Colombia treats you well.
再见
See you around.
你住在哪里?
Where are you staying?
格兰美利亚酒店 暂时在那
At the Gran Meliá, while I make plans.
保重 朋友
Take care, my friend.
将军 非常感谢你来一趟
General, thank you so much for coming.
不客气 爱德华多
With pleasure, Eduardo.
和我说说 你有什么需要?
Tell me, how can I help you?
他叫亚历杭德罗瓜特罗斯 他在找我的麻烦
His name is Alejandro Gualteros. He is making my life difficult.
他冻结了我所有的银行账户
He's frozen all my bank accounts.
扣押了那批货 还想开箱检查
Impounded the shipment. Now he wants to look inside.
必须阻止他
And that cannot happen.
别担心 交给我
Don't worry, leave it to me.
要尽快 没钱就行动不了
Make it quick. No money. No operation.
麦德林 司法部
你好 贾维
What's up, Javi?
你好 亚历杭德罗先生
Mr Alejandro, how are you?
还是要黑咖啡 谢谢
Black coffee as usual, please.
我帮你付吧 亚历杭德罗
Let me get that for you, Alejandro.
不好意思 请问你是?
Excuse me. Who are you?
十天前你收到线报 发件人代号♥麦克斯
You received a tipoff ten days ago. The sender's code name was Max.
你为我们扣押了那批货
You impounded the shipment for us,
麦克斯想向你表示感谢
and Max wants you to know we're very grateful.
但我打不开这批货 刚收到这份信函
Yeah, but I can't open it. I just got this letter.
军方在阻挠我
The military are stopping me.
我猜猜看 是奥拉西奥桑切斯将军
Let me guess: General Horacio Sánchez.
没错
Yes.
你是什么人? 别担心 亚历杭德罗 我们是朋友
Who are you? It's okay, Alejandro. We're friends.
这段对话是两周前在伦敦里士满录的
This conversation was recorded in Richmond, London, two weeks ago.
自己听 不要外传
Listen to it, but share it with no one.
我们和你一样想查明真♥相♥
We want to know what's going on, just like you do.
无论泰迪多斯桑托斯出价多少
So whatever Teddy Dos Santos offers you to release that shipment,
都不要放行
you refuse it.
再联络
We'll talk soon.
英国 伦敦
雷克斯梅修为国尽忠数十年
Rex Mayhew was a servant to his country over many decades.
他始终恪尽职守
He was a man of deep principle,
是堂堂正正的英国绅士
a dyedinthewool Englishman.
但最重要的是 他是西莉亚深情的丈夫
But more than anything, he was a devoted husband to Celia,
是一位慈爱的父亲和祖父
an adoring father and grandfather,
也是我的挚友
and a dear friend,
我将永远铭记他那双明星般的眼睛
whom I shall remember with a twinkle forever in his eye.
远方的朋友送
听说你要把亚历克斯古德温的 遗体运回国
I hear you're having Alex Goodwin's body flown back from Spain.
算不上是遗体
What's left of it.
恐怕不剩下什么了
Not much, I'm afraid.
听我说
You see,
亚历克斯犯了个错误
Alex made a mistake.
他管了不该管的事
He got involved above his head,
惹了不该惹的人
fought the wrong people.
那雷克斯呢?
And Rex?
雷克斯…
Rex…
是场悲剧
was a tragedy.
巴兹尔 那你呢?
What about you, Basil?
你的立场是什么?
Where do you stand in all this?
你知道我的立场
You know where I stand.
我一直忠于组织 从未变过
I'm loyal to the service. Always have been.
但究竟是哪个组织?
But what service?