It seems Rex had a stash of pills Celia knew nothing about.
在棚屋里就着麦卡伦酒吞药自尽了
Took them in the shed with a bottle of Macallan.
死得真享受
Classy bastard.
你知道他为什么要自尽吗?
Do you have any idea why he would take his own life?
他有什么瞒着我们吗? 欠了债?还是偷人?
Was there something he wasn't telling us? Debts? An affair?
不会的 雷克斯是我见过最忠诚的人 他只爱西莉亚一个人
No. Rex is the most loyal man I know. To Celia more than anyone.
那还能是因为什么?
Then what?
我明天会派人彻底搜查一遍屋子
I'll send full cavalry tomorrow to sweep the place.
你想到任何线索都可以打给我
Anything you can think of, call me.
西莉亚 究竟是怎么回事?
Celia, what happened?
他当时很激动 说自己有了发现
He was agitated. He… He said he'd found something.
他想见你 说是和你要找的人有关
Wanted to talk to you. It was about your man.
然后兽医来电说狗狗的药准备好了
Um, and then I got a call from the vet's saying that the dog's medicines were ready.
我回来发现棚屋的门敞着
When I got back, the shed door was open.
我就明白了
I just knew…
你到底把他卷进了什么事?
What did you get him involved with?
老规矩 阅后即焚
Memorize and eat. You know the drill.
派恩
输入密♥码♥
《古英格兰树木志》
松柏
36页 37页
全部笔记
“头目”
我们花了五年时间让你重生
We've spent five years creating you anew.
别让梅菲尔的一次偶遇毁掉整盘棋
Let's not ruin it for one chance sighting in Mayfair.
发送到设备
雷克斯手♥机♥想要传输“头目”文件
从雷克斯手♥机♥下载“头目”文件
梅拉为什么要和这个人交易?
你的头儿是个明白人
He knows his mind, your Chief.
自称是理查德罗珀的继承人
Calls himself Richard Roper's true disciple.
中介 英国
雷克斯 说好六点打给我的 你在哪里?
Rex, you said you'd call me at six. Where are you?
雷克斯?
Rex?
喂?
Hello?
你发给我的号♥码我已经查到了
Okay, I've traced the number you sent me.
给我看看
Show me.
号♥主是罗克珊娜博拉尼奥斯
It belongs to Roxana Bolaños.
她是哥伦比亚人 但目前在做迈阿密货运中介
She's Colombian, but works as a shipping broker out of Miami.
还没发现她和雅科 或者霍利维尔有关联
Haven't been able to link her to Jaco or Holywell yet.
好 我们必须马上找她谈谈
All right. We need to talk to her now.
那是她的… 我来说吧
All right.
怎么了? 亚历克斯 我们只是眼线和耳目
What? We're watchers, Alex.
我们不以身入局 记得吗?
Eyes and ears. We're not the show, remember?
到底出什么事了?
What's going on?
雷克斯梅修被杀了
Rex Mayhew was murdered.
而且和大河之房♥脱不开关系
And the River House are involved.
所以我必须见罗克珊娜博拉尼奥斯
So I need to talk to Roxana Bolaños.
你既然住在美国 那你最喜欢美国的哪个地方?
Since you live in the States, what's your favorite part of America?
抱歉打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
前台有位先生在等您
There's a gentleman waiting for you at the front desk.
他说有话和您说
He says he needs to talk to you.
抱歉 失陪一下
Sorry. Excuse me, guys.
我去一下洗手间 马上回来
I'm just gonna run to the restroom real quick. Sorry.
帮我点一份甜品好吗?谢谢
Thank you. Get me a dessert. Yes? Okay.
请问你知道他的名字吗?
Excuse me. Did you get a name?
他没说 就在那边
No. Just this way.
罗克珊娜博拉尼奥斯?
Roxana Bolaños.
对
Yes.
我是代表雷克斯梅修来的
I'm here on Rex Mayhew's behalf.
我记得你 他生日宴会那天你在他家
You were at his house the day of the birthday party.
是的 我想和你谈谈
Yes, and we need to talk.
雷克斯在哪里?
Uh, so… where's Rex?
拿上你的东西 找借口离开 我们去车上说
Get your things. Make your excuses. I'll tell you everything in the car.
车上?不好意思 我不会跟你走的
In the car? Excuse me. Sorry, I'm not going anywhere with you.
我只和雷克斯说 简直莫名其妙
I need to talk to Rex. This is ridiculous.
中介
相信我 雷克斯不会接的 他死了
Trust me. Rex won't answer. He's dead.
这部手♥机♥是他留给我的 上面只有我们两个人的号♥码
He left this phone for me. You and I are the only two numbers on it.
所以我们必须谈谈 你可能有生命危险
So we need to talk. Your life could be in danger.
带上你的东西 我在外面等你
Get your things. I'll wait for you outside.
我订了皇后街布里克韦尔酒店的房♥间
Room booked at the Bridcot Hotel, Queensway.
还叫了托尼帮忙盯梢
I've called in a favour from Tony to keep watch.
122号♥房♥ 明早11点前退房♥
It's room 122. Checkout's at 11 a.m. tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
请进
Come in.
喝水吗? 好
Drink? Sure.
请坐
Have a seat.
谢谢
Thanks.
听我说
Okay, listen.
我只想问你几个问题 你是怎么认识雷克斯的?
All I need is to ask you a few questions. How do you know Rex?
你们是怎么认识的? 从头说起 不用急
How did you know him? Start at the beginning. Take your time.
我在迈阿密有家小贸易公♥司♥
I have a small trading outfit in Miami.
我认识雷克斯是在…
I met Rex at one of those, um,
伦敦城一个晚宴上
city of London dinners, just… schmoozing.
之后就一直保持联络
And we've been in contact ever since.
他生日宴会那天你去干什么?
Why were you there on the day of his birthday party?
我在调查一件事
Because I've been working on something.
哥伦比亚那边的? 对
In Colombia? Yes.
卡塔赫纳的一家进口公♥司♥
An import company in Cartagena
想要采购英国的输油管道机床
is buying UK machine tools for oil pipelines.
我在那边长大 我家人也在那边 公♥司♥就托我当中介
I grew up there. My family's from there. They trusted me to broker the deal.
我们通过伦敦的中介操作
We used a London intermediary.
亚当霍利维尔
Adam Holywell.
哪家进口公♥司♥?
Name of the import company?
巴奎罗贸易
Barquero Commerce.
然后呢?
So what happened?
事情变得有点蹊跷
Some things started to feel wrong.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我感觉他们好像有事瞒着我
Like I wasn't being told the whole story.
货物不对劲吗?
About what was in the shipment?
对 所以我去找了雷克斯
Yes. So I… I took it to Rex.
他说他会帮我调查 所以我才打给他
He said that he would look into it, and that's why I was calling him.
谁还知道你去找他? 没人知道
Who knows you've met him? No one.
听说过雅科布劳威尔这人吗?
Ever heard of a man called Jaco Brouwer?
没有 为什么这么问?
No. Why?
那这个人呢?
What about this man?
没有 也没见过
No. No, I don't think so.
听我说
Listen.
我们要查清雷克斯的死 今晚留在这里
Until we know what happened to Rex, you should stay here tonight.
不行 我明天要飞迈阿密
I can't, I have a flight booked to Miami tomorrow.
我不能留下 这个我们会处理
We'll deal with that. No, I actually have to go.
不 我真的得走了
I actually have to go.
这里面有你可能会用上的东西 托尼会陪着你
This has everything you might need. Tony will stay with you,
我需要拿走你的手♥机♥ 这是为了你的安全着想
and we will need your phone. It's for your own safety. Okay?
我去去就回
I'll be back soon.
你什么时候回来?
How long are you going to be?
我保证你现在很安全
I promise you're in safe hands.
我还不知道你的名字呢
Wait. What's your name?
罗克珊博商品贸易公♥司♥
找到了 就是这批货
Bingo. That's our shipment.
船舶 阿尔克提斯号♥ 状态 航行中
货船叫阿尔克提斯号♥ 一个月前从费利克斯托离港
The ship is called The Alcestis. It left Felixstowe a month ago,
明早会停靠在 哥伦比亚的卡塔赫纳港
and it docks in Cartagena, Colombia tomorrow.
我们还查到了巴奎罗贸易的老板
We also found out who runs Barquero Commerce.
我现在发给你 亚历克斯 好
I'm sending that to you now, Alex. Okay.
他叫泰迪多斯桑托斯
His name is Teddy Dos Santos.
巴奎罗贸易 CEO
他住在麦德林 2018年之前的记录全是空白
He lives in Medellín. Now, I can't find nothing on him until 2018.
替他洗底的是个高手
Whoever cleaned his background knows their stuff.
唯一的线索是六年前
All I've got is a very sudden entry into legitimate
他突然在哥伦比亚涉足合法生意
business in Colombia about six years ago.
创立了巴奎罗贸易和一家慈善基金会
The formation of Barquero Commerce and a charity foundation.
什么慈善基金会?
What charity foundation?
极光基金会 总部在麦德林
It's called the Aurora. Based in Medellín.
极光计划为无数青少年
At Aurora, we offer fresh hope
带来新的希望
to the countless young people
这些年轻人数十年来 饱受哥伦比亚战火的摧残