进去
Get in.
快点 老大等着呢
Hurry up. The Chief is waiting.
我收到你的消息了 快来
I got your call. Come on in.
谢谢你能这么快过来 我还以为你在威尔士
Thanks for coming so soon. I thought you'd be in Wales.
这周末没去 昨晚花♥园♥剧院演《弄臣》
Not this weekend. Rigoletto at the Garden last night.
但是不好看
Disappointing, sadly.
要不要来杯咖啡 或者水之类的?
Can I get you a coffee or water?
不用了 我没事 谢谢你 梅拉
I'm okay. Thanks, Mayra.
不用吗?好吧 请坐
Okay. Sit down.
我一直在看你发来的文件
So, I've been looking at these files that you sent over.
里面没什么内容 对吧?
Not much there, is there?
是 我也觉得
Yes. I came to the same conclusion.
但我们确实找到了雷克斯九年前 发的一封邮件
But we did find an email that Rex sent nine years ago
收件人叫安德鲁伯奇
to someone called Andrew Birch.
主服务器里已经删掉了 但我的人把它恢复了
It was deleted from the main cache, but my boys recovered it.
邮件里提到了一个卢森堡银行账户 还有三亿美元
It mentions a Luxembourg bank account. 300 million dollars.
你听说过这事吗?
Did you hear of it?
没听过 除了技术支持上的事 我根本没机会和雷克斯搭上话
News to me. But I never had Rex's ear beyond technical support.
你能帮我拿到 这个账户的访问权限吗?
Do you think you could get me access to the account?
我有点担心雷克斯 没有把所有事都告诉我
I'm a bit concerned that Rex wasn't telling me everything.
当然了 我周一可以试试
Of course. I'll try on Monday.
这个更紧急一点 你能现在试试吗?
Oh. It's a bit more urgent than that. Could you do it now?
那就现在吧 这我可以留着吗?
Right away, then. Can I keep that?
当然
Of course.
好的 谢啦 梅拉
Okay. Thanks, Mayra.
探员 存钱罐那边出了问题 正在撤回资金
把他绑起来
Tie him down.
取消交易
马修 我跟你说清楚
Let me explain something to you, Matthew.
在我们国家 有人凭空消失 可不是什么稀罕事
It's still very possible for someone to disappear in my country.
告诉我 你今晚说的那些 你是怎么查到的?
So how did you find out what you told us tonight?
我什么都不会说的
I'm not telling you anything.
你是谁?你到底是谁?
Who the fuck are you? Who the fuck are you?
好吧!我叫马修埃利斯
All right! My name is Matthew Ellis!
我以前在香港银行工作 后来惹了麻烦
I was a banker in Hong Kong. I got in trouble.
带着两千五百万美元逃了出来 那些钱不是我的
I escaped with 25 million dollars that are not my own.
我跟你说的都是真的 除了一件
Everything I told you is true except for one thing:
我不是被军队开除的 我是受军事情报部门指派的
I didn't get thrown out of the army. I was sent with military intelligence.
2005年到2008年 在巴士拉和法卢杰服役
Basra and Fallujah, 2005 to 2008.
你就是个骗子 你的档案里根本没有这些!
You're such a liar. That's not on your record!
是没有 但你觉得是为什么?
No, it's not. Why do you think that is? Huh?
你自己说
Tell me.
我最会查别人的底细了
I know how to find things out about people.
我来麦德林是因为要洗钱
I came to Medellín because I needed to clean my money.
我瞄上了你 我知道你遇上了麻烦
I targeted you. I knew you were in trouble.
但钱是真的
But the money is real.
一小时后就会打到极光的账户上
And it will be in the Aurora account in one hour.
但愿如此
I hope so.
因为这是你能活着从这里 走出去的唯一办法
Because that's the only way you come out of this alive.
我找到那个账户了
I've located the account.
三亿美元 九年都没动过
300 million, untouched for nine years.
雷克斯到底在搞什么鬼?
What the hell was Rex playing at?
我看看
Show me.
还有半小时 我的朋友
Three minutes, my friend.
拜托 巴兹尔 钱去哪儿了?
Come on, Basil. Where is it?
该死
Fuck…
我有个主意
I had one idea.
我可以试着往一个秘密行动账户 转一笔测试资金
I could try a dummy transaction to a shadow ops account.
技术部门在伯利兹有个现成的账户 转两千万左右吧
Tech has one in Belize off the peg. Twenty million, maybe.
要是有人追查这笔钱
If someone queries it,
我们就可以顺着线索查下去 看看最终能指向哪里
we could trace the query, see where it leads us.
我得请示一下
I want to consult on it.
我不说之前 什么都别做
Do nothing until I say.
好的
Okay.
该死
Shit.
没有
It's not there.
什么没有?
What do you mean?
钱 钱没到
The money is not there.
好吧 听着 泰迪 肯定是出了差错
Look, Teddy, there's been a mistake.
你到底在哪儿 乔纳森?
Where the fuck are you, Jonathan?
客户 我们现在需要那笔捐款!
现在太晚了 只是晚了
It's too late. The money is going to go through.
钱会转来的 我给他们打电♥话♥
Let me call the bank.
你只会胡扯 只是太晚了
You're so fucking full of shit. It's just late.
我见你的第一面你就在撒谎 混♥蛋♥
You've lied from the moment I met you, cabrón!
会转来的 只是…
The money will be in the receiving account within 12 hours.
不!别碰我!
No! No, no, no! Get the fuck off me!
巴兹尔卡拉佩蒂安
Basil Karapetian.
可以执行这笔虚拟交易了
You have a goahead on the dummy transaction.
不!
No!
放开我!
Get off!
伯利兹银行集团 马修埃利斯
不要!
No!
转账
不!
No!
我们有钱了 你确定?
We have the money. Are you sure?
维克托 等等 钱到了
Viktor! Viktor, wait! The money's there.
去你的 泰迪
Fuck you, Teddy.
信任呢?
What happened to trust?
拉他起来
Get him up.
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
当然
Yeah, sure.
我得先去个地方
There's somewhere I have to go first.
我差点弄死你 马修
I was about to kill you, Matthew.
我当时真以为要死了
Certainly felt that way.
是啊 马修 你根本不知道 我到底是谁 对吧?
Ay, Matthew. You have no idea who I really am, do you?
我这辈子 为了挣钱 在刀尖上舔血
All my life, I fought for money, like a dog.
这里 墨西哥 危地马拉
Here. Mexico. Guatemala.
血仇不断
Blood feuds.
整天在泥潭里挣扎
Always in the dirt.
你是怎么卷进来的?
How did you get into it?
怎么卷进来?
How?
我觉得我生来就该如此
I think I was born into it.
我母亲是墨西哥人
My mother was Mexican. Mexicana.
她来到这里 年纪轻轻就死了
She came here, died young.
所以我是被修道院的神父养大的
So I was raised by priests on a monastery.
真的很虔诚
Really religious.
一有机会我就逃了 然后回到墨西哥
I escaped as soon as I could. Then I went back to Mexico.
跟错了人 进了监狱
I get involved with the wrong people. I'm in jail.
那你父亲呢?一直以来他都在哪儿?
And your father? Where was he in all this?
我父亲
My father was…
已经尽他所能陪着我了
Was there as much as he could be.
好吧
Right.
他已经不在了 六年前去世了
He's not with us anymore. He died six years ago.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
Don't worry.
他是什么样的人?
What was he like?
他是英国人 和你一样
He was an Englishman, just like you.
哇
Whoa.
他在这里做什么?
What the hell was he doing here?
和我一样
The same that I'm doing.
什么意思?
And what's that?
你不会想知道的 马修 相信我
You don't want to know, Matthew. Believe me.
说说吧
Try me.
我在组建一支军队
I'm creating an army.
雇佣兵部队
Soldiers for hire.
兵?从哪儿来的兵?
Soldiers? From where?
全国各地 穷小子 年轻人
All over the country. Poor. Young.
极光
Aurora.
因为哥伦比亚的孤儿都是野着长大的
Because orphans grow wild in Colombia.
这支军队是为谁效力的?
Who's the army for?
不 马修
No, Matthew.
这我可不能告诉你