剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
Enough to make me realize how small I'd become.
来帮我
Come help me!
我最好赶快去帮他们卸货
Better start helping them unload.
确定不跟我走
Sure you won't come with me?
我比较喜欢做个低等人
Like it better being a low man.
我以前也是
I liked it too.
改变心意了
Change your mind?
替代西奥借我的那些
To replace the ones Theo lent me.
放那里就好
You can, uh, set it up there.
听说你们在盖房♥子
I hear you're building a home.
哈根几天前开始打地基了
Hagen started laying the foundation a few days ago.
他在放置房♥角石时
When he laid the cornerstone...
祈求众神保佑我们的感情坚贞不渝 如同家园屹立不摇
he asked the gods to keep our love strong, as long as the home stood.
为你开心
I'm happy for you.
我一直以为他的温暖就是爱的感觉
I always thought his kindness was what love felt like.
但当他说那些话 我觉得很不舒服
But when he said it, I felt ill.
我觉得...
I felt like...
为什么跟我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
我...
I...
跟我走
Come with me.
跟我去努门诺尔
Come with me to Númenor.
佩拉基尔的低等人 问候各位
Low men of Pelargir. Salutations.
我是西奥 布朗温之子
I'm Theo. Son of Bronwyn.
把检测员的装备拿来
Bring the surveyor's equipment.
你可能没听清楚
Perhaps you didn't hear.
他是西奥 他母亲是布朗温
This is Theo. His mother was Bronwyn.
这样啊 你哪位
Of course she was. And who are you?
这里一大半都归他管
He's the leader of half the colony.
他来帮我维护 我们跟你们女王的协议
Here to help me uphold the agreement we made with your Queen.
协议有变
Agreement's changed.
我们要在河边建造瞭望塔
We'll build the watchtower in sight of the river.
有必要会铲平几栋房♥子
Fell a few houses if we need to.
这地方状况也太不堪了吧
It's a disgrace, the state this place is in.
是凯门吗
Is that Kemen?
伊熙尔杜
Isildur?
你妹知道我们找到你一定很开心
Your sister will be so pleased to hear we found you.
我从没放弃希望 虽然大家都说没有生还者
I never gave up hope, even when everyone said there were no survivors left.
差点就没了 多亏了贝雷克
There wouldn't be, if not for Berek.
船上应该还有空间吧
I trust there's room on the ship.
多的是
Plenty.
那多一个人应该不成问题
Then one more should be no trouble.
低等人不能上船
No passage for low men.
我在火山爆发中幸存 我妹妹是公会成员
I survived an eruption. My sister's a guild member.
我父亲是摄政女王弥瑞尔 所任命的船长
My father, Post-Captain to Queen-regent Míriel.
肯定可以破例一次吧
Surely an exception can be made.
恐怕你有所误会
I'm afraid you're mistaken.
现在我父亲是国王
My father is now King.
你父亲...因叛国罪遭到通缉
And yours... is wanted for treason.
本来会更惨的
It might've been worse.
要是我能作主 那蠢老头早死了
If I'd had it my way, the old fool'd be dead.
我救了你的命 你这可悲的...
I saved your life, you miserable--
要我叫人宰了那匹马吗
Shall I have them slaughter the horse?
这些人看起来挺饿的
These people do look hungry.
再敢对我不敬 小心真的消失在中洲
Disrespect me again, and you really will be lost to Middle-earth.
都听好了
Hear this now.
佩拉基尔不再是努门诺尔的殖民地 而是士兵的堡垒
Pelargir is no longer a colony of Númenor but a fortress for its soldiers.
指挥官是我
And I am its Commander.
想留在这里的低等人
Any low man wishing to remain here
要定期从周围森林运送木材
will deliver a regular allotment of timber from the surrounding forests
用来打造国王陛下的舰队
for the construction of His Majesty's armada.
那你们答应的补给呢 过冬的食物
What about the supplies you promised? The food for winter?
没木材 没补给
No timber, no supplies.
对你们来说应该不成问题吧 毕竟这里只有树
But I'm certain that won't be a problem for you. After all, they're only trees.
这个女精灵自己投降了
She-Elf turned herself in.
退下吧
Leave us.
都退下
Leave us.
我接受你的条件 乌鲁克
I accept your terms, Uruk.
我有索隆要的东西
I have what Sauron seeks.
结束这场屠♥杀♥ 我会照你要求的去做
End this slaughter and I will do as you asked.
我会帮你摧毁他
I will help you destroy him.
没有戒指 你要怎么摧毁索隆
How do you expect to destroy Sauron without your Ring?
看来 即使是历经岁月洗礼的创伤
It would seem, even wounds that have endured an age,
也有治愈的可能
can sometimes yet be healed.
阿达尔
Adar.
曾经我以这个样貌出现时 我有另一个名字
When last I looked like this, I was known by another name.
什么名字
What was it?
那名字毫无意义 是别人帮我取的
A meaningless name. A name I was given.
阿达尔是我自己挣来的名字
Adar is the name I earned.
帮我挣回来
Help me earn it back.
拿去
Take it.
用它帮我击溃索隆
Help me vanquish Sauron with it.
我向你发誓 会把我的孩子召回魔多
And I swear to you, I will recall my children to Mordor.
永远不在中洲发动战争
Never to make war on Middle-earth again.
我杀害太多你的孩子 比任何精灵都多
I have slain more of your children than any Elf alive.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
不再有烈焰 不再有黑暗
No more flames, and no more darkness.
让这枚戒指抚平 精灵和乌鲁克之间的裂痕
Let this Ring heal the rift between Elf and Uruk.
让我们为中洲开创持久的和平
Let us create a lasting peace in Middle-earth.
直到永远
Now and forever.
什么事
What happened?
领主大人 我们找到索隆了
We found Sauron, Lord-father.
他想迷惑格鲁格背叛你 但他抗拒了
He tried to make Glüg betray you, but he resisted.
所以索隆下了毒手
So Sauron did this.
其他人正在追捕他
The others are pursuing him now.
原谅我 孩子
Forgive me, child.
太迟了
It's too late.
永远不会太迟
It is never too late.
就算对我来说
Not even for me.
对你也是 孩子
And not for you, my son.
太迟了
It's too late.
加拉德瑞尔
Galadriel.
我的...孩子...
My... children...
他们不再是孩子了
They are not children anymore.
有什么指示 索隆大人
What orders, Lord Sauron?
摧毁埃瑞吉安
Raze Eregion.
不留精灵活口
Leave no Elf alive.
不过把头领带来见我
But bring me their leaders.
索隆万岁
Hail Sauron!
新黑暗魔君万岁
Hail the new Dark Lord!
索隆大人万岁
Hail Lord Sauron!
索隆大人万岁
Hail Lord Sauron!
这一切...
All this...
你一开始就设计好了
was your design from the beginning.
拜托 你太高估我了
Please. You think too much of me.
前方的路蜿蜒曲折
The road goes ever winding.
连我也看不清走向
Not even I can see all its paths.
比凯勒布林博所描绘的还要美丽
It is even more beautiful than Celebrimbor led me to believe.
给我
Give it to me.
把你的戒指给我 还有那九戒
Give me your Ring... and the Nine.
我不想伤害你
It is not my wish to harm you.
你想治愈我吗
Do you wish to heal me?
我想治愈...整个中洲
I wish to heal... all Middle-earth.
就像你治愈埃瑞吉安那样
As you have Eregion?
攻下来
Bring it down.
用力拉
And pull!
–不行 –不要
No, Uruk! - No!
那是凯勒布林博工艺的完整记录
That is the full record of Celebrimbor's works.
是这片土地所有先人的智慧
The wisdom of all who ever dwelt in this place.
其中的价值远远超越珠宝甚至鲜血
Its value is beyond jewels or even blood.
杀了我们 但别动那些 我求你
Take our lives. But leave it be, I beg you.
懦弱的叛徒
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表