剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
没事的
Stop.
深呼吸
Breathe.
发生什么事
What happened?
我刚在一个像这里的地方
I was in a place like this,
可是笼罩在迷雾和黑暗之中...
but shrouded in mist and darkness, and...
我看到...我...
I saw-- I--
一开始我以为是熔炉起火了
At first, I thought it was the forge burning.
结果不是
But it wasn't.
那是什么
What was it?
它很高大...
It was tall...
皮肤由烈焰构成
and its skin was made of flames.
它朝我走来 呼着气 散发着死亡的气息
It came toward me, breathing, reeking of death,
我看到...我...
and I saw... I--
我看到它的眼神
I saw its eyes.
无情且深远
Pitiless and eternal.
它一直在这里
I think it's been here.
它一直以来都在我们身边
I think it's been here among us, all along!
你现在跟我们在一起
You are with us now.
没什么好害怕的
There is nothing to fear.
看看四周
Look around.
一切都好
All is well.
你们这次做了什么改变
What did you do differently this time?
赠礼之主跟你一样担心 人类太容易腐化
The Lord of Gifts shared your worry that Men are too corruptible.
所以我们尝试添加更多秘银 来强化合金
So, we sought to fortify the alloy by adding more mithril.
不行 不对
No, no!
这样一来 你们应该...
If you'd wanted to do that, you should've...
你们...
You...
我们可以少走很多弯路
It would save us immeasurable hours of toil
只要你愿意给我们一点点建议
if you would offer this one, single word of counsel.
–凯勒布林博大人 –你们应该...
My lord, Celebrimbor. - You should--
大人 抱歉打扰 都林王子从卡扎督姆过来
Forgive me, my lord, but Durin the Younger is arrived from Khazad-d?m.
请他等等
No, tell him to wait.
他说有急事 跟戒指有关
He says it is urgent. Something about the Rings.
我去看看他想做什么
I will see what he wants.
不行
No.
不用 我去吧
No. I will go.
你说“变了”是指
How do you mean "changed"?
他变得更加冷血 更加暴躁
It's like he's colder. Quicker to anger.
他们说他拒绝分享其他戒指
Now they tell me, he refuses to share the other Rings
除非该国国王答应给他一半矿产
unless the Dwarf-lords promise him half a share of their mines!
他一向不是贪婪之人 从来都不是
Now, greed is not his way. It never has been.
我...
I--
有没有可能他戴的戒指...
Is it possible the Ring he's wearing--
不可能
No.
我们采用跟三戒同样的工序
We used the same process, Durin,
同样的材料 甚至同样的工具
the same materials, even the same tools as for the Three.
你们的戒指不可能出错
Now, there simply cannot be a fault in your Rings.
那或许出错的是铸戒人
Then maybe, the fault's in the Ring-maker.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你们对这位安那塔了解多少
How much do you really know about this Annatar?
你很勇敢
You are very brave.
一旦见过不可见世界 有些人再也无法融入这个世界
Some who behold the Unseen world are never quite at home in this one again.
你见过
Have you seen it?
是的
Yes.
在它的光芒映照下 万物显现出最真实的样貌
In its light, things appear as they truly are.
光影各异的存在
Beings of differing shades of light...
以及黑暗
And its darkness.
我很痛心地说
It pains me to say,
你所看到的 我不希望你们任何人看到
for what you saw, I did not wish for any of you to see
直到我帮助他痊愈
until I had helped him to heal.
你...你是说凯勒布林博大人
You... You speak of... Lord Celebrimbor?
对
Yes.
锻造三戒和七戒的过程中
The toll that creation has exacted from him
他耗损太多 变得太虚弱
in crafting the Three and the Seven has left him diminished.
易受魔影侵害
Vulnerable to the shadow.
那我看到的...
Then, what I saw...
答应我你不会说出去
Promise me you'll speak to none other of it.
包括他本人
Including him.
我答应你
I promise.
好奇怪
How strange.
当阳光照在你的头发上
When the light caught your hair,
有那么一瞬间 你看起来跟她一模一样
for a moment, you seemed her perfect likeness.
跟谁一模一样
Whose likeness?
当然是加拉德瑞尔夫人了
Why, Lady Galadriel's, of course.
那些逝去的灵魂渴望平静
The souls of those we have lost yearn for peace.
今晚我们将协助他们安息
Tonight, we will help them to find it.
我们将在遥远的绿色国度再次相聚
Until we meet again in the far green country
在冉冉升起的朝阳之下
under a swift sunrise.
国王下令封闭这座神殿
This shrine is condemned by order of the king.
全都回家去
Return to your homes.
孩子 这是努门诺尔最古老的神殿
My son, this is the oldest shrine in Númenor.
它挡到了新水道的去路
It's in the way of the new aqueduct.
自行离开 否则将强制驱离
Leave willingly or leave by force.
国王表达他的歉意
The King sends his apologies.
女儿以你为耻是什么感觉
How's it feel to have a daughter who's ashamed of you?
停止反抗
你听到他说的了 老头 出去
You heard him, old man. Out!
抓住他
Get his arms.
慢着 等等
Wait. Wait!
我护送他出去
I'll escort him out.
她如果没被安放好 她为之哭泣的灵魂就会消散
If she is not stored, the souls for whom she weeps will be lost.
把圣物给他
Give him the relic.
给他 小子
Give it to him, boy.
不晓得你知不知道 我已晋升为...
I don't know if you're aware, but I've been promoted to--
抓住他
Hold him.
这座神殿是忠贞派的圣地 不欢迎国王的走狗
This shrine is for The Faithful. King's men aren't welcome here.
我没看到你在祈祷
I don't see you praying.
–愿维拉宽恕我 –宽恕你什么
May the Valar forgive me. - For what?
不行 不要
No! No!
退下
维蓝迪尔
Valandil!
不行 维蓝迪尔
No! Valandil!
不要
No!
不行 维蓝迪尔 放下武器
No! Valandil, put it down!
放下武器 孩子
Put it down, son.
这是命令
That's an order.
遵命 船长
Aye, Captain.
不要
No.
不要...
No, no, no, no, no.
不要
No.
不要 孩子啊
不要
通知狱卒是他发起暴♥动♥的
Inform the jailer he was the one who started the uprising.
不是 我告诉你 矮人戒指有问题
No! No, I tell you there is something wrong with the Dwarven Rings!
可能都林国王自己滥用戒指 想推卸责任
Or King Durin is misusing his Ring and seeking to deflect blame.
不是
No!
不是这样
No, I do not believe that.
身为能够巧妙操控金属的人
As one who so masterfully manipulates metals,
要小心有没有人试图操控你
just be mindful someone is not manipulating you.
你老是幻想匕♥首♥的存在
You see daggers where there are none.
你却视而不见 直到匕♥首♥抵住你的喉咙
And you ignore them, until they are right at your throat.
好了 够了
No. Enough.
你是不是...
Did you...
在某种程度上...
in some way...
在矮人戒指上动了手脚
alter the Dwarven Rings, yes or no?
没有
No.
是我们
We did.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这是精神层面的关系 就跟工艺一样关键
These are matters of spirit, as much as craft.
这一次过程中蕴藏了欺骗
And this time, we brought deceit into the process.
欺骗
Deceit?
什么欺骗...
What deceit could you poss--
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表