剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
那封信
The letter.
没有
No.
没有 那只是...
No, that, that was...
你撒谎了
You lied.
那不是撒谎 我...
That was not a lie. I--
你的至高王同意锻造精灵三戒
Your High King consented to the Three.
但矮人七戒 是在欺骗之下锻造出来的
But the Seven we forged beneath a cloak of deception.
你必须立刻前往林顿
You must go to Lindon forthwith,
对你的至高王坦白真♥相♥
and confess the truth to your High King.
不然情况会更糟
Or matters will worsen.
不行 这样他...
No, do that, he would...
他不会再同意我锻造任何东西了
He would never permit me to forge anything again.
不这么做
It is either that,
我们就会陷入...
or we plunge straight on...
更深的漩涡
even deeper into the maelstrom.
父王 我去了埃瑞吉安一趟
Father, I have been to Eregion.
听我说 这些戒指 肯定沾染了邪恶气息
I tell you, some devilry has gone into these Rings.
不要再使用它们了
We mustn't use them anymore.
时间和压力可以塑造矮人
Time and pressure can shape a Dwarf,
如同塑造岩石一般
as surely as it can shape a stone.
我本希望你我的疏离 有助于塑造你 我儿
I had hoped our estrangement would help shape you, my son.
但我没想到这对我的影响这么大
But I did not expect how much it would shape me.
–父王... –我以你为荣
Father-- - I am proud of you.
–不 –我以你为荣
No. - I am proud of you.
你想与精灵合作的渴望 拯救了我们王国
Your desire to partner with the Elves has saved our kingdom.
所以 现在 比起以往任何时候
That is why now, now, more than ever,
我需要你
I need you.
我需要你的斧头在我身边
I need your axe, by my side.
都林王子
Prince Durin.
都林
Durin?
都林 他怎么说 他有...
Durin, what did he say? Did he--
我尽力了
I tried.
–可是... –都林 不
But-- - Durin, no.
我试着告诉他
I tried to tell him.
都林...
Durin...
你发誓
Swear it.
发誓你永远不会戴上那戒指
Swear to me that you will never wear one of those Rings.
我发誓
I swear it.
岩石和矿石深处 蕴藏着不可思议的力量
There is agency uncanny in the heart of stone and ore.
在作品尚未成形之时 就已开始...
Even when a work is yet within the artist's bosom, it begins to...
心生违逆
disobey him.
我们失败了 我们每一个人
We have failed. Every one of us.
大人 锻造过程相当精确严谨
The designs were carried out to the most exacting detail, my lord.
是吗
Were they?
每一次敲击都完美无缺吗
Every last hammer stroke done to perfection?
还是傲慢和怠惰 让你们的注意力变得迟钝
Or did, did hubris and sloth come together to dull your attention?
只有一个方式能弥补我们的错误
We must atone for our mistakes in the only way we can,
一起完成所有力量之戒
by completing the Rings together.
人类九戒的威力 必须不只为人类提供援助
The Nine must do far more than bring aid to Men,
还必须为所有力量之戒带来平衡
they must bring balance to the entire project.
要从精灵三戒汲取力量
They must draw strength from the Three.
以某种方式...
And somehow...
救赎矮人七戒的不足
redeem the Seven.
救赎我们大家
They must redeem us all.
我们要日夜赶工
We shall work night and day.
新设计 新合金 新工序
New designs. New alloys. A new process.
我会时刻与大家同在
I will be with you at every turn.
你们当中任何人 只要有一丝一毫的懈怠
And any of you who offers so much as a hair's breadth less
都将不再有资格...
than his utmost effort is a s--
以埃瑞吉安工匠自居
A smith of Eregion no longer.
我说的够清楚吗
Have I made myself plain?
清楚 大人
Yes, yes, my lord.
开始吧
It starts now.
还真了不起
What has gotten into him?
各位朋友 不要气馁
My friends. Do not be discouraged.
你们大人可能看来不可理喻
Your master may seem unreasonable.
要求太过苛刻 甚至是不可能
His demands intemperate, or even impossible.
但那是因为他清楚知道 你们的成功有多么重要
But that is simply because he knows how much depends on your success.
我知道你们不会让他失望
Yet, I know you will not disappoint him.
或是我
Or me.
我坚信
I, for one, am certain
我们一定能完成力量之戒
that we will complete the Rings of Power.
没错
Yes.
我们开始吧
Shall we begin?
好的 大人
Yes, of course, my lord.
果然是赠礼之主
Lord of Gifts indeed.
动工吧
Let's get to it.
至高王
High King!
至高王 奥克不在魔多
High King, the Orcs are not in Mordor.
一支奥克大军往埃瑞吉安去了
A legion of them are headed for Eregion.
加拉德瑞尔是对的
Galadriel was right.
你要马上派兵前往埃瑞吉安
You must send the army to Eregion this moment.
那是不可能的事
That will not be possible.
我有理由相信是索隆策划了这一切
I have reason to believe that Sauron is the architect of all this.
至高王 埃瑞吉安是精灵王国的宝石
High King, Eregion is the very jewel of Elvendom.
一旦沦陷 对整个中洲会是致命的打击
If it were to fall, it would be a mortal blow for all in Middle-earth.
你一定要派兵援助
You must send aid!
我们的军队 无法同时打败阿达尔和索隆
Our armies cannot defeat both Adar and Sauron.
单凭一己之力不够
Not alone.
走啊...
Come on! Come on!
退后
Back away!
真恶心
上啊
–小心她 –没事的
Look out for her. - It's okay.
就是啊
Yeah.
我带你过来
I brought you here
不是把你当囚犯
not as a prisoner...
而是可能的盟友
But as a potential ally.
因为我们有共同的敌人
For we share a common enemy.
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表