剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
Judge the work,
至于打造作品的作者
and leave judgment concerning those who wrought it
就留给全知全能的造物主去评断
to the judge who sees all things.
感觉不可能做到
That feels impossible.
这就是所谓的谦卑
It is called humility.
对多数人来说都很难做到
And it is difficult for most.
但却是感知事物最真切的方式
But it is the truest form of sight.
真希望我跟你一样冷静
I wish I could know your peace.
你可以的
You can.
我们还没完全了解这三戒
We do not yet fully understand these Rings.
但看看它们 对各种生命形式施加的力量
But look at the power they exert over every form of life.
要是落入索隆手中 可能产生难以估量的邪恶力量
In Sauron's hands, they could work an evil beyond reckoning,
支配万物的思想和意志
dominating the minds and wills of all.
所以更要交由精灵保管
This is why they must remain in the hands of Elves.
你敬畏这种力量相当明智 埃尔隆德
You are wise to fear this power, Elrond.
但别让恐惧蒙蔽了你的判断 忽略了它也能用来做好事
But do not let that fear blind you to the ways it can be used for good.
背负这三戒的不是你的敌人
For it is not your enemy, that bears these Rings...
而是你最信赖的朋友
But your most trusted friends.
如果你认为他们迷失方向 更不该抛弃他们
If you believe they have strayed, do not abandon them,
而是要张大锐眼引导他们
but rather open your eyes and guide them...
趁着黑暗尚未蔓延到整个中洲
Before the darkness spreads across Middle-earth,
蒙蔽我们大家
and blinds us all.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
不行 我...
Certainly not, I...
醒醒
Wake up!
你干嘛 快回来
What are you doin'? Get back here!
我看到了 真的 快来
I saw it. I know I saw it. C'mon.
波比 他没呼吸了
Poppy, he's not breathin' anymore!
没错 诺瑞 我看到了
There! Yes! Nori, I can see it!
看到什么
See what?
水
Water.
这么久没吃东西
How could someone who hasn't eaten in so long
怎么还这么重
still weigh so much?
快点
Quick sticks!
拜托...
Please, oh, please, oh, please.
波比 快点
Hurry, Poppy!
快啊
Come on!
有了
I got it.
快啊
Come on.
快啊
Come on.
你会没事的
You're going to be all right.
太好了 你还活着
Great goats, you're alive.
我还以为我们要失去你了
For a moment there, I thought we'd lost... we'd lost you.
我们不会失去彼此的
We're none of us, going to lose each other.
要不是眼睛太干 我一定大哭
I'd be crying 'cept my eyes are too dry.
那是什么
What is it?
不会是...
You don't think...
跟我在梦里看见的那根魔杖好像
It is not dissimilar from the staff I saw in my dream.
诺瑞...
Um, Nori...
我们只是在喝水
Oh, we were just having a drink of water.
你干嘛
What are you doin'?
诺瑞 趴下
Nori, get down!
停下来 快停下来
Stop! Stop! Make it stop!
他干嘛不停下来
Why isn't he stopping it?
他没办法
He can't!
救命
Help us!
诺瑞
Nori!
我来了
I'm coming!
撑住啊...
Hold on! Hold on!
诺瑞
Nori!
诺瑞
Nori!
不见了
It's gone.
是吧
Has it?
我称之为伊希尔丁
I have called it ithildin.
用我们最后一块秘银制成
Made from our last sliver of mithril.
没有月光照射 根本就看不见
Out of the moonlight, it is all but invisible.
没错
It is.
完全看不见
Quite invisible.
那位访客 他还...
Our visitor, is he still...
夜晚很冷 大人
The night is cold, my lord.
要我拿条披肩给他吗
Shall I bring him a shawl?
不管你所为何来
Whatever the reason for your presence here,
如果你不自行离开 将遭到强行驱离
if you do not leave willingly, you shall be removed by force.
我无法再容忍♥你了
I can treat with you no longer.
她就说你会这么说
She said you'd say that.
加拉德瑞尔 你跟她谈过
Galadriel? You have spoken with her?
你没有吗
Well, haven't you?
没有
I have not.
自从她去林顿就没有
Not since she left for Lindon.
所以你不知道后来怎样了
Then you know nothing of what's happened?
不知道三戒的事
Nothing of the Rings?
三戒怎样了
What of the Rings?
成功了吗
Have they worked?
你还是去问她吧
You'd do better to ask her.
她不在这里
She's not here.
但你在
You are.
那至高王呢
What about the High King?
他肯定不会忘了派人传话...
Surely he wouldn't neglect to send word of--
这样啊
Oh, I see.
老生常谈了 对吧
It's the oldest tale there is, isn't it?
真正出力的人呕心沥血 劳心劳力
The true creators toil till their knuckles bleed
他们半路杀出 坐享其成
and then they come along, take whatever profits them most,
把我们忘得一干二净
and forget all about us.
我佩服你的耐性
I applaud your patience.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
此处不留爷 自有留爷处
There's no cause to stay where I'm not wanted.
等等
Wait.
哈尔布兰德 拜托告诉我
Halbrand. Please. Tell me.
那三戒 成功了吗
The Rings. Did they work?
大成功
They worked wonders.
那精灵...
Then, the Elves--
对
Yes.
那么 林顿
And, uh, Lindon?
对
Yes.
–你在哭吗 –没有
Are you weeping? - No.
我在享受这一刻
I am reveling.
你完全无法体会...
You have not the slightest inkling...
这是什么感觉
how this feels.
这么长久以来 历经了数百年
After all this time, after so many centuries,
终于打造出的作品
to finally create something.
我要开瓶第一纪♥元♥陈年好酒
I'm going to open a First Age bottle.
我一直舍不得喝
I have been saving it.
凯勒布林博
Celebrimbor...
你是我的朋友吗
Are you my friend?
当然了
Yes, of course.
怎么这么问
Why?
因为像你我这样
Because there is no place for half-truths
合作无间的关系 容不得半点虚假
between those who've worked so close as you and I.
还有很多事你不知道
And yet there is much you do not know.
我有很多话想跟你说
Much I want to tell you.
只是...
Only...
你害怕
You're afraid.
看吧 我什么都瞒不过你
You see? I've never been able to hide anything from you.
这样啊
Well...
放心吧
Be at ease.
不管你想说什么 我都会敞开心胸倾听
Whatever it is you wish to say to me, I shall receive it with an open heart.
我不是来庆祝精灵三戒的
I did not come here to toast the Elven Rings.
而是来恳求你为人类打造戒指
But to plead with you to make Rings for Men.
为人类打造戒指
Rings for Men?
你拯救了精灵族
You saved the Elves.
精灵族不是人类
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表