剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
–做好掩护 –迪莎
Brace yourselves! - Disa!
有座火山苏醒了
A fire-mountain awoke.
那地动山摇
The ground-shakes...
沿着大地之骨一路蔓延
it spread through the bones of the Earth,
摧毁了我们的矿井
collapsing our sun-shafts,
我们种植作物的能力
our ability to grow crops.
糟了...
No, no, no.
这些戒指的力量将超越矮人或人类
These Rings will be beyond any power yet devised
所能生成的任何力量
by Dwarf, or Man.
这些戒指将是力量之戒
They shall be Rings of Power.
足以治愈你们的山脉
Power to heal your mountain.
为你父亲献上拯救王国的方法
Bringing your father a means of saving his kingdom
或许正好能赢回他对你的尊重
might be just the way to earn back his respect.
甚至你的继承资格
Perhaps, even your inheritance.
你刚是在羞辱我父亲吗
Did you just insult my father?
再敢说女王的不是 身体有恙的就会是你们
You speak ill of the Queen again, it'll be you suffers an infirmity.
我说得够清楚吗
Have I made myself plain?
撒谎女王
Queen of lies!
她不配治国
She's unfit to rule!
在临终之前 国王对我说
His dying words, the King spoke to me,
说一切就是从这个开始 她听取了建议
and said it was from this... she took counsel.
这颗精灵之石左右了你们的女王
This Elf-stone is your queen!
–安静 –这颗帕蓝提尔是我的 我们需要它
Silence! - The palantír is mine. We need it.
杀人凶手
Murderer!
黑魔法
Dark magic!
法拉宗...
Pharaz?n! Pharaz?n! Pharaz?n!
法拉宗...
Pharaz?n! Pharaz?n!
你的至高王认为 矮人不配拥有这种力量
Your High King believes the Dwarves to be unworthy.
事实上 他禁止再打造任何戒指
In fact, he has forbidden the forging of any more Rings at all.
我们没时间耗费唇舌 说服他谁值得帮助
We have not the time to bandy words about, convincing him who is worthy of aid.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
我要告诉至高王我将关闭熔炉
I am telling him that I am closing up the forge.
你要对至高王说谎
You would lie to your High King?
我是在争取时间完成我们的使命
I would grant us the space to complete our work.
埃瑞吉安那种力量 我无法信任
This power in Eregion, I don't trust it.
你曾跟我说
You told me once,
精灵的命运是由 比我们更有智慧的存在决定的
the fate of Elves is decided by wiser minds than our own.
试图扭转 试图逃避死亡
That to try and alter it, to try and cheat death,
可能会导致更大的灾难
might lead to an even greater catastrophe.
我一直在想...
I keep wondering...
万一你是对的呢
What if you were right?
奥克大军进军精灵王国
A legion of Orcs have marched into Elvish lands.
那条路
That trail.
看来是通往
I gather it leads to--
埃瑞吉安 大人
Eregion, my liege.
在我们的大军前往魔多之前 要让至高王知道这消息
Word of this must reach the High King before our host sails for Mordor.
在那里
Over there.
快去林顿 我会尽力拖延他们
Get to Lindon. I will occupy them as long as I am able.
拿去
Take it.
埃尔隆德 拿去
Take it, Elrond.
一颗星照耀着我们相遇的时刻
A star shines on the hour of our meeting...
加拉德瑞尔夫人
Lady Galadriel.
指环王:力量之戒
第二季第五集
陛下 这边请
This way, sire.
如您所见 我们正尝试挖一个新矿井
As you can see, we're attempting to dig a new access-shaft,
让阳光照射进来
to try to reach the sunlight.
但目前为止我们所有努力 只让山脉变得更不稳定
Uh, but thus far, our every effort has only made the mountain more unstable.
拿那把十字镐 挖这里
用力 准备好了吗
我不想在这里浪费时间
好了
陛下 怎么了吗
Something the matter, sire?
没有
No.
没事 一切很快会好起来的
No, all is shortly to be well.
对
Yep.
挖这里
Dig here.
陛下 那是基础墙
Sire. That's a foundation wall.
–伤到的话... –你是在教我怎么挖掘吗
Take it down-- - Are you explaining Delve-craft to me?
挖这里就对了 照我说的做
This is where we are meant to dig. Now do as I say.
把斧头给我
Give me your axe.
–父王... –斧头
Father-- - Axe!
纳维
Narvi!
下班了
Uh... Shift's over!
走 回家
Go. Go!
–太好了 –可不是
That's good. - Tell me twice.
下班了
陛下 不觉得最好停下来喘口气吗
Sire. Don't you think you'd better stop for some air?
我们需要的不是空气 是阳光
It's not air we need, it's light.
陛下 不要
Sire! Don't!
父王 不要
Father, no!
下次我叫你挖
Next time I order you to dig,
就给我挖
you do so.
这里...
Here. Here.
好 一 二 三 四 挖
Right. One, two, three, four.
可怜那些住在上面的人
Pity those who dwell above.
都是太阳的奴隶
Slaves to the sun.
被日出日落永无止境的节奏所束缚
Chained to its ceaseless rhythm of waking and sleep.
在卡扎督姆 我们挣脱太阳的专♥制♥
In Khazad-d?m, we are free of its tyranny.
在这里 我们引光入洞
Here, we bring the sun to us.
终于 我们的山城
At last, it is daybreak once more
再次迎来了黎明
in our mountain!
卡扎
Khazad...
督姆
D?m!
精灵和矮人携手合作
Dwarves and Elves working together.
有人说这是不可能的
It was said to be impossible.
但我们的合作造就了这个奇迹
But our cooperation has achieved this wonder.
今天 我们着手全新的梦想
And today, we embark upon a new dream,
将我们的友谊铭刻在石头上
to enshrine our friendship in stone.
纳维
Narvi?
纳维的高光时刻
Narvi's big moment.
看哪
Behold...
都林之门
the Doors of Durin.
我们山城全新的西门
The new West-gate of our mountain.
坚不可摧 只在月光下显现
Unbreachable. Visible only by moonlight.
口令守护 只有朋友才知道
And guarded by a password, known only to friends.
记住了 工匠们
Now, take note, smiths,
好好盯着这位纳维
watch Narvi very closely while he's here.
不只因为他是技术高超的艺术家
Not only because he is a masterful artist.
的确是
Mm...
还是恶名昭彰的小偷 可别弄丢了珠宝
He's also a notorious thief. Do not let any jewels go missing.
就是啊 捞捞他的口袋
Yeah, well, try checking his pockets.
敬精灵和矮人之间
To a lasting friendship...
永恒的友谊
between Elves and Dwarves.
非常感谢你们的热情款待
Hospitality's much appreciated.
太长了吗 我的致词
Too much? My remarks.
我劝过你尽量简短
I encouraged you to keep it short.
不记得你有说过
Do not recall you saying that.
我讲话你不一定在听
Well, you do not always listen.
一旦你有自己的想法
Once you have an idea set in your head.
其实我应该多说点的
Truth is, I should've spoken longer.
感谢一下你的贡献
To credit your contributions.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我现在没心情庆祝
I find it difficult to stay festive,
魔多崛起影响最深的那些人 还在受苦受难
when those most affected by Mordor's rise are still suffering.
为人类打造戒指
Rings for Men?
我完全没提到戒指
I did not say anything about Rings.
这就是你的手段 对吧
It is a game you play, is it not?
在他人心中播下种子 再说服他们
Sowing seeds in others' minds and then convincing them
果实是他们自己的想法
that the fruit is of their own thought.
我以为我们的想法一致
I thought our minds were as one in this.
你改变主意了吗
Have you had a change of heart?
今晚是属于矮人的夜晚 来吧 我们明天再讨论人类
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表