剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
欢迎来到魔多
Welcome to Mordor.
愿意发誓效忠阿达尔吗
Do you swear allegiance to Adar?
我们没什么好怕的了
There is no one left for us to fear.
还有一个 一名远古妖术师
There is one. An ancient sorcerer.
放了我的子民 我就告诉你那名妖术师在哪里
Set my people free, and I will tell you where he can be found.
你就能消灭他
So you can destroy him.
母亲...
Mother. Mother.
有座火山苏醒了
A fire-mountain awoke. -
随之产生的地动山摇 却沿着大地之骨一路蔓延过来
The ground-shakes it produced spread through the bones of the earth,
摧毁了我们的矿井
collapsing our sun-shafts.
黑暗之手已包覆卡扎督姆
The hand of darkness has closed around Khazad-d?m.
我们听不到山的声音了
We can't hear the mountains anymore.
此时此刻整个中洲正岌岌可危
At this very moment, all Middle-earth balances on the brink of the abyss.
力量之戒是我们重返光明的最后机会
And the Rings of Power are our last hope of restoring the light.
这是某种邀请...
It's some sort of invitation...
来自凯勒布林博大人
from Lord Celebrimbor.
努门诺尔岛国
The Island Kingdom of Númenor.
这里曾经有七颗真知晶石
Seven Seeing Stones there once were.
这一颗传到我父王手上
This one was passed to my father.
有谁愿意承担♥保♥护摄政女王的责任
Who is willing to commit themselves to our Queen-regent's protection?
我愿意效力
I will serve.
–我愿意效力 –我愿意效力
I will serve! - I will serve!
–法拉宗 –跟我来
Pharaz?n! Come with me.
他为什么不阻止这件事
Why didn't he stop this?
–他对她很忠诚 无论对或... –错
He's loyal to her. Rightly or... - Wrongly.
你堂姐手握权杖 但人♥民♥追随的是你
Your cousin may hold the scepter, but it's you the people follow.
–有他们支持 你可以... –可以怎样
With their help you could... Could what?
发挥你的影响力
Assert your influence.
–找掩护 –女王
Take shelter! - The Queen!
不要
No!
不要
No!
伊熙尔杜
Isildur!
我儿子呢
Where is my son?
怎么回事
What is it?
你看到什么
What do you see?
指环王:力量之戒
第二季第三集
我来吧
Give him to me.
不行
No!
乖乖回家 听到没
You're going home. Do you hear me?
跟我们回家
You're coming with us.
别这样 贝雷克
Please, Berek.
–拜托了 –它不会听你的话
Please. He won't listen to you.
它不会听我们任何人的话
He won't listen to any of us.
别害怕 四条腿的
Don't be afraid, four-legs.
我们不会吃了你 暂时不会
We ain't gonna eat ya... yet.
逮到你啦
Yeah, got ya.
别想跑
No. Not yet.
来啊
Come on!
–跑掉了 快追啊 –算了 让它去吧
No! It's getting away! After it! - No! Let him go.
前面是暗黑森林
That there's the Black Forest.
没东西能活着出来
Nothin' comes outta there alive.
贝雷克
Berek.
好小子
My boy.
贝雷克 走
Berek, go!
快
Go!
努门诺尔
国王始终保护着忠贞派 我会想念他的
As king he always protected The Faithful. I shall miss him.
你侃侃而谈死去的国王
You speak so freely of dead kings,
却不愿提及你儿子的名字
yet you refuse to utter your own son's name.
你真的不需自责 该责怪的另有其人
You blame yourself but you needn't. True blame belongs to another.
你到底想说什么
What is it you're trying to say?
听好了 我们岛国就要灭亡了 还有时间...
So know this, our island will fall, and there is still time...
怎么了
What is it?
摄政女王
Queen-regent.
船长
Captain.
你看到什么
What do you see?
北方的贵族来了
The nobles from the North are here.
贝尔札加尔大人看来是来致敬的
It seems Lord Belzagar has come to pay his respects.
没敬意的人是无法致敬的
One cannot pay what one does not have.
他听信法拉宗 还是反过来
Does Pharaz?n have his ear or is it the other way around?
后者
The latter.
摄政女王
Queen-regent?
我们就这样回报逝去之人吗
Is this how we repay our fallen?
–这只是开始... –不
It is only the beginning of our-- - No!
慢着...
Wait! [panting] Wait.
告诉我
Tell me.
你失去了什么人
Who is it you lost?
我的儿子
My son.
你父亲的遗物
Your father's effects? - Oh.
我没听到你进来
I didn't hear you come in.
死者的遗物
Possessions of the dead.
将成为神圣的钥匙 能打开永远紧闭的大门
They become hallowed keys into doors that are, now, forever shut.
我记得我父亲去世的时候
I remember when my father died.
我盯着一个杯子看 里面是他前一晚喝剩一半的酒
Looking at a cup, half-filled with wine he'd drunk the night before.
把酒倒掉感觉像是种背叛
It seemed a betrayal to empty the glass,
但他也讨厌浪费好酒
but he also hated wasting good wine.
所以我喝掉了
So, I drank it.
你来做什么
Why are you here?
让我看看你藏在背后的东西 我就告诉你
Show me what you hide behind your back, and I will tell you.
没什么 堂弟
Nothing, cousin.
你该做出选择了
But it is time for you to choose.
你的礼服
Your gown.
要深红色 代表努门诺尔的未来 还是白色 代表过去
Crimson, for Númenor's future, or white, her past?
是什么场合
What is the occasion?
你的加冕大典
Your coronation.
我们哀悼死者够久了
We have mourned the dead long enough.
也该关心一下生者了
It is time that we attend to the concerns of the living.
我父亲当年选择白色
My father wore white.
我只记得这个
That's all I can recall.
还有大鹰
That, and an eagle.
用大鹰来装饰加冕大典很罕见
It is rare for an eagle to grace a coronation.
如果有只大鹰出现在加冕大典上 会被视为吉兆
Should one make an appearance at yours, it would be seen as an auspicious omen.
那就白色吧
The white, then.
我偏爱红色
I'm partial to the red.
“如同太阳 新的君主冉冉升起”
"Like the sun, rises a new monarch."
能向人♥民♥展示 你是新时代新形态的统治者
It will show the people you're a new kind of ruler for a new day.
人♥民♥需要改变
They need change.
还是白色吧 比较谦逊
The white. It is humbler.
悉听尊便
As you prefer.
她跟她父亲一样 永远不知变通
She's the same as her father, she's never going to change.
她身体有恙 不再适合治国了
She's suffered an infirmity. She's no longer fit to rule.
笑什么 这是事实
Why laugh? It's the truth.
醉话而已 醉了还是别大声嚷嚷比较好
It is the ale talking. It would be wise to lower its voice.
话虽如此 这孩子没说错
All the same, the boy's not wrong.
你差点就被选中代替她掌权
You were nearly chosen to rule in her stead.
这片土地仍有多数人认为 你是更好的选择
Much of this land still believes that yours was the better claim.
在弥瑞尔的好战之举后 多数人准备再次提出质疑
And after Míriel's warmongering, many are ready to raise it again.
“多数人”是不足以推♥翻♥女王的
"Many" is hardly enough to supplant a Queen.
摄政女王
Queen-regent.
一介盲目之人
A blind one.
要是有人知道怎么把 “多数人”变成“够多人”呢
What if someone knew a way to turn "many" into "enough"?
既然知道 为什么不说出来呢
In the event that someone did, why would they not bring it forth?
可能害怕后果吧
They might be afraid of what could happen.
这张桌子上没什么好怕的 孩子
There is nothing to fear at this table, my child.
埃雅瑞恩
E?rien?
果然是你
Thought that was you.
维蓝迪尔
Valandil.
我以为公会的人
You know, I thought Guilds-folk preferred
偏爱待在更时尚的地方呢
to keep to the more fashionable part of town.
你们来旧城区干嘛
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表