剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
This is a night for Dwarves. Come. We shall speak of Men tomorrow.
我宁可现在讨论
I would prefer to speak of them now.
人类的许多苦难 都是他们自己造成的
Much of the misery of Men is of their own making.
我还听说当初是南方人
And I have been informed that it was the Men of the Southlands
帮助阿达尔进行征服
who aided Adar in his conquest in the first place.
只有一部分人
Only some of them.
剩下的许多人已经有了新家
Many of the rest have already been given new homes,
他们的同类伸出援手 来自努门诺尔
by their own kind, from Númenor.
你去过努门诺尔吗
Have you ever been to Númenor?
没有
No.
相当了不起
It is remarkable.
却支离破碎
But fractured.
在荣耀与毁灭之间摆荡
Ever teetering between glory and ruin.
我担心努门诺尔
I fear Númenor.
比中洲其他地方都危险
More than any land in Middle-earth.
我希望我们的戒指 能让那里稳定下来
I had hoped our Rings might make her stable.
不能让人类拥有这种戒指
We cannot give Rings to Men.
腐化的风险太大
The risk of corruption is simply too great.
不管我们解决了什么问题 可能远远不及
Whatever problems we might solve will be nothing
我们制♥造♥的问题
against those we could create.
没错
Yes.
你说的对
You are right.
当然了 人类是很脆弱的
Of course. Men are capable of great frailty.
然而当黑暗降临时
But when the darkness falls,
总会有人站出来绽放光芒
there are always some who rise forth and shine.
埃雅仁迪尔 图奥
E?rendil, Tuor,
巴拉希尔之子贝伦
Beren, son of Barahir.
你到底想说什么
Exactly what are you proposing?
我们挑选值得信任的人类
We find Men we can trust.
最聪慧 最高尚 最纯洁的心灵
The wisest, the most noble, the purest of heart.
从努门诺尔到鲁恩 我们选出九名持戒人
From Númenor to Rh?n, we identify nine Ring-bearers
掌管九个人类王国
of the nine greatest mortal kingdoms.
九个
Nine?
精灵三戒相当完美
The perfection of the Three.
三倍的完美
Thrice perfected.
第三次锻造 能造出九个
For our third forging, we will make nine.
朋友 我们成就了伟大功业
We have accomplished great things, my friend.
不要试图超越能力范围
Let us not tempt failure...
以免招致失败
by allowing our reach to exceed our grasp.
很抱歉 我的答案是拒绝
I am sorry. My answer is no.
力量之戒已经完成
The Rings of Power are complete.
当然了
Of course.
你不用道歉 好吧
You need not apologize. Very well.
我自己打造那九戒
I shall make the Nine myself.
你看过吗 在我国西部海域彼端
Have you ever seen it? Across our western seas.
埃瑞西亚的白塔
The white tower of Eress?a...
通往不死之地的大门
the very gateway to the Undying Lands.
我没看过
I have not.
只有最锐利的双眼看得到
Only the keenest eye can.
而且要从美尼尔塔玛山顶
And only from the peak of the Meneltarma.
我想精灵是刻意竖立在那里的
I reckon the Elves placed it there on purpose.
这样每次日落都在提醒我们 我们的岁月终将结束
So that every sunset serves as a reminder that our days must end
他们的却不会
and theirs will not.
不管我们爬得多高
That no matter how high we climb,
有些东西我们永远无法企及
some things will be forever withheld from our grasp.
权杖现在是你的了 父亲
The Scepter is now in yours, Father.
这样还不够高吗
Is that not high enough?
我这辈子都以为够高了
All my life, I believed it was.
权杖掌握在你手中
The Scepter is what you make it.
人类的纪♥元♥即将来临 父亲 让我们迎接它吧
The Age of Men is upon us, Father. Let us take it.
让我们打造您心目中的努门诺尔
Let us build the Númenor you have always seen in your mind's eye.
你还在你母亲怀里时
Once, when you were at her breast,
她曾预言你会有不好的下场
your mother prophesied that you would come to ill ends.
我母亲
My mother?
她说了什么
What did she say?
把我即将交给你的任务做出成绩来
Impress me in the task that I am about to place upon you
我就告诉你
and I will tell you.
做不到的话 我只好另找他处利用你
Fail to do so, and I shall have to find other places to make use of you.
法拉宗...
Pharaz?n! Pharaz?n! Pharaz?n! Pharaz?n! Pharaz?n! Pharaz?n!
听听他们的呼声
Listen to them.
外面还有别的声音
There are other voices out there.
维蓝迪尔说在旧城区
Valandil tells me that in the Old Quarter,
日夜都有人为你祈祷
prayers ascend night and day for you.
为他们的女王祈祷
For their Queen.
我们的女王
Our Queen.
下令给我们 我们能导正错误
Command us all and together we can put this right.
–海卫队仍效忠于你 –埃兰迪尔
The Sea-Guard is still loyal to you. - Elendil--
–我们可以一起战斗 –埃兰迪尔
Together we can fight. - Elendil.
是你 让我再次敞开心扉 重拾忠贞派之路
It was you, who opened my heart again to the way of The Faithful.
我们发誓要继续效忠
We swore to keep serving.
你要坐以待毙
Now, you wish to be still...
任由狼群舔拭摇篮吗
while the wolves are licking the cradle?
你看到什么 在帕蓝提尔里
What did you see? In the palantír.
我看到我自己
I saw myself.
失魂落魄
Lost.
骑着马从城里去...
Riding from the city to...
不知道要去哪
I know not where.
那你没看到
Then you did not see it.
–看到什么 –或许命运改变了
See what? - Perhaps it's changed.
什么意思
What do you mean?
不是每场战斗都要打才能赢
Not every battle must be fought to be won.
有时保持内心平静就是最大的胜利
Sometimes maintaining stillness of heart is the greatest victory of all,
是一个人最极致的信念之举
the greatest act of faith one can perform.
我不明白
I don't understand.
多年以来 我在帕蓝提尔里
For years, that palantír
只看到我们岛国的衰败
has shown me only our island's downfall.
但当你触碰它时 那景象就消失了
But when you touched it, that vision was gone.
转而踏上新的道路
Changed to a new path.
法拉宗掌权是那条道路的一部分
Pharaz?n's kingship is a part of that path.
你也是
And so are you.
你要求我下令
You have asked for my command.
现在我下令了
Now it is given.
无论他们怎么压♥迫♥你 无论他们想夺走什么
No matter how hard they push you, no matter what they try and take,
你绝不能危及努门诺尔的新命运
you must not jeopardize Númenor's new destiny.
你一定要在暴风眼深处保持冷静
You must remain the calm at the storm's eye.
回你的船上去 船长
Go back to your ship, Captain.
–你是自愿的吗 –对
You render it willingly? - I do.
你不再是海卫队员了 去吧 下一个
You're no longer a Sea-Guard. Next.
排队
Line up.
上尉
Lieutenant.
好了 这边
All right. This way.
这是在做什么
What's the meaning of all this?
只要被认定效忠摄政女王 就会被剥夺军衔
Anyone deemed loyal to the Queen-regent has been stripped of rank.
谁授权的
On whose authority?
我
On mine.
抱歉没早点告诉你
I'm sorry. I'd hoped to tell you earlier.
贝尔札加尔大人 打算以叛国罪起诉你们
Lord Belzagar wanted the lot of you charged with treason.
而你因为推♥翻♥女王获得晋升
And yet, overthrowing a queen has earned you a promotion.
你竟敢把我的悲痛 贬低成卑微的野心
How dare you reduce my grief to petty ambition?
弥瑞尔窥视精灵之石害死了我哥
My brother is dead because Míriel peeped into an Elf-stone.
你嘲笑神圣之物
You mock that which is sacred.
我嘲笑的是荒谬之举
I mock that which is absurd.
阿尔-法拉宗是你的国王
Ar-Pharaz?n is your king.
接受吧 父亲 我求你
Accept it, Father. I beg you.
你走上的路相当险恶
You are walking a treacherous path.
而你走上的路如履海水
And yours is made of seawater.
注意脚下每一步 海水深不见底
Take care to keep your feet beneath you, it's a long way to the bottom.
–好了吗 –都在这里了吗
Are you ready? - Is everything there?
–对 –下一个
Yes. - Next.
好了 别动 都同艘船的 搜他身
It's all there. This is all from the same. Check him up, now.
–记下来 –是
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表