剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
Elves are not Men.
人类本性贪婪
Men are covetous.
腐化的风险太大了
The risks of, of corruption are far greater.
就算我愿意打造更多戒指
Even if I did wish to forge more Rings,
矮人也不会愿意提供秘银
the Dwarves would never provide the mithril.
你会发现矮人自己正面临困境
I think you'll find the Dwarves facing a dilemma all their own.
什么困境 哈尔布兰德 你在说什么
What dilemma? What are you talking about, Halbrand?
我的名字不是哈尔布兰德
My name is not Halbrand.
什么
What?
加拉德瑞尔发现真♥相♥后 把我赶了出来
When Galadriel discovered the truth, she cast me out.
我怕你也会有一样的反应
And I dare not risk the same happening with you.
这么说...你不是国王了
I... I take it then you are not a King.
对 不是
No. Not a King.
不是南方人
Not a Southlander.
甚至不是...凡人
Not even a... mortal.
你是什么东西
What are you?
凯勒布林博 这世上有种力量超越邪恶
There are forces in this world beyond evil, Celebrimbor.
有时他们会提供援助
And sometimes, they send aid,
以使者的样貌出现
in the form of an envoy.
派遣使者为智者带来指引
A... A messenger, sent to bring guidance to the ears of the wise.
什么样的指引
What sort of guidance?
魔多的崛起只是一个开始
Mordor's rise was but the beginning.
此时此刻整个中洲正岌岌可危
At this very moment, all Middle-earth balances on the brink of the abyss.
很快所有王国都将沦陷
Soon, every realm will fall.
不只精灵 还有矮人和人类
Not just Elves, but Dwarves. And Men.
黑暗势力日渐强大
The darkness is growing stronger.
力量之戒是我们重返光明的最后机会
And the Rings of Power are our last hope of restoring the light.
你我还有使命要完成
You and I have work to do.
你不能期望我相信
You cannot expect me to believe
你是维拉派来的使者...
that you are a, a messenger from the Valar sent to--
哈尔布兰德
Halbrand?
哈尔布兰德
Halbrand!
哈尔布兰德
Halbrand!
我穿越遥远国度的尘土大漠
I have walked through the dust and the deserts of far-away lands,
寻找一名工匠 拥有足以拯救全中洲的手艺
in search of an artist possessing the craft to save all Middle-earth.
风暴即将来临 凯勒布林博
A storm is coming, Celebrimbor.
我能带给你他人无法企及的知识
I can bring you the knowledge none other possesses.
我能激发你最大的潜能
I can unlock your grandest abilities.
待我们的作品完成
And when our work is complete,
世人将不再仅视你为费艾诺的后代
never again will the world overlook you as the mere scion of F?anor
而将永远尊你为...
but forevermore revere you...
指环王
The Lord of the Rings.
你不需向我躬身
You need not bow to me.
但我已见识你的原形
But I have beheld your natural form.
起来
Rise.
开始动工吧
Our work begins now.
我该怎么称呼你
What am I to call you?
我是你的伙伴
I am your partner.
如此而已
No more, no less.
共享天赋的伙伴
A sharer of gifts.
安那塔
Annatar.
安那塔
Annatar.
赠礼之主
Lord of Gifts.
你召唤我
You summoned me.
指挥官 给你新命令
You have new orders, Commander.
天一亮你就带着五名 最勇敢的精灵前往埃瑞吉安
You depart for Eregion at first light, with five of our bravest Elves.
我...
I...
谢谢你重新考虑
Thank you for reconsidering.
你该谢的不是我
It is not I, you ought to thank.
埃尔隆德
Elrond.
真心感谢你决定加入我的阵容
I am very grateful you have decided to join my company.
你恐怕误会了 加拉德瑞尔
I'm afraid you misunderstand, Galadriel.
埃尔隆德的任务不是加入你的阵容
Elrond's task is not to join your company.
而是领导阵容
But to lead it.
怎么样 是埃尔隆德吗
What is it? Is it Elrond?
这是某种邀请...
It's some sort of invitation...
来自凯勒布林博大人
from Lord Celebrimbor.
他要矮人前往埃瑞吉安
He wants the Dwarves to come to Eregion.
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表