剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
What are you doing in the Old Quarter?
来安葬国王
We came here to bury a king.
愿维拉让他安息并守护他
The Valar rest him and keep him.
真希望我能在场
I should've liked to have been there.
可惜一般士兵没有受邀
Pity members of the common soldiery weren't invited.
尤其考虑到那些底层民众
Especially given the low class of folk that were.
你刚是在羞辱我父亲吗
Did you just insult my father?
我是在羞辱你
No, I believe I insulted you.
我跟女王一同上战场洒热血
I bled with the Queen on the battlefield.
亲眼看着她冲进地狱里救人
I watched her walk into an inferno to save lives.
试图拯救她哥哥的性命
To try and save her brother's life.
再敢说女王的不是 身体有恙的就会是你们
You speak ill of the Queen again, it'll be you, suffers an infirmity.
我说得够清楚吗
Have I made myself plain?
还是要用其他方式解决
Or need we settle this through other means?
今天够清楚了
Plain enough for today.
看来需要再来一杯
Well, I'd say that's worth another ale.
埃雅瑞恩 你刚讲到哪里
What was it you were about to say, E?rien?
我发现某个东西...
I found something...
天大秘密
Something secret.
相当危险
Something dangerous.
禁忌之物
Something forbidden.
领主大人 准备工作就快完成了
The preparations are nearly complete, Lord-father.
只是...我们在这里很安全
But... we are safe here.
有自己的家
We have a home.
有必要再次开战吗
Must we go to war again?
你说索隆已经死了 那就当他死了吧
You told me Sauron was dead. Let us leave him that way.
身为父亲有责任了解世上的危险
There are some dangers in this world about which it is a father's burden to know.
孩子有责任相信父亲
And a son's burden to trust him.
相信我 孩子
Trust me, my son,
除非确定索隆彻底消失
when I tell you that we will never truly be safe,
我们永远不会真正安全
until we've made certain Sauron is no more.
遵命 领主大人
As you will it, Lord-father.
滚开
Be off, will ya?
戴莫德 灰色山脉山岭食人妖
Damrod. Hill-troll of the Ered Mithrin.
石巨人杀手
Killer of stone giants.
龙骨掠食者
Eater of Dragon bones.
欢迎
Welcome.
看来你收到我们的讯息了
I gather you received our message.
索隆在哪
Where is Sauron?
欢迎 谢谢你们专程前来
Welcome. Thank you for making the journey.
在这里你无需隐藏你的烦恼
You need not hide your troubles here.
我们无意加以利用
We have no intention to take advantage of them,
单纯只想提供帮助
simply, to, to render aid.
如同你们曾经帮助过我们
As you once did us.
你认为你能提供什么样的帮助
And exactly what aid do you think you could provide?
戒指
Rings.
中洲 强大无比的矮人诸王各持一只
One for each of Middle-earth's most powerful Dwarf-lords.
你找我们来就为了交易珠宝
You brought us here to barter jewelry?
这些戒指的力量 将超越矮人 人类或精灵
These Rings will be beyond any power yet devised
所能生成的任何力量
by Dwarf, or Man, or Elf.
这些戒指将是力量之戒
They shall be Rings of Power.
足以治愈你们的山脉
Power to heal your mountain.
如同治愈了我们的圣树
Just as they have healed our Great Tree.
埃尔隆德...
Elrond...
秘银
The mithril?
秘银扭转了我们的命运
Mithril has reversed our fortunes.
相信也能扭转你们的命运
I believe it can do the same for yours.
甚至整个中洲所有种族的命运
Perhaps, for all the peoples of Middle-earth.
我们只要稳定提供秘银就好了吗
If we provide you with a steady supply, is that the sum of it?
秘银 用来打造戒指 没错
Mithril, for Rings. Yes.
凯勒布林博大人 这提议太慷慨了
A generous offer, Lord Celebrimbor,
但为何不直接找我们国王呢
but why not take it to our King?
老都林国王对于接受外援
For Durin the Elder has always been hesitant
一向有所犹豫
to accept outside aid.
但如果我们的提议由他自己人
But if our proposal was brought to him instead
提出来...
by one of his own...
我和我父亲已经不再交谈了
My father and I are no longer on speaking terms.
都林的意思是...
What Durin means--
要我们两个共处一室
You'd sooner convince an Orc
还不如叫半兽人去晒太阳还比较快
to sit for a sun-bath, than get the two of us in a room together.
我恐怕是帮不上忙
I'm afraid, I'd be of little help.
我们找你来是要帮助你
We summoned you here to help you.
为你父亲献上拯救王国的方法
Bringing your father a means of saving his kingdom
或许正好能赢回他对你的尊重
might be just the way to earn back his respect.
甚至你的继承资格
Perhaps, even your inheritance.
不好意思 请问你哪位
I'm sorry, who exactly are you?
原谅我的疏忽 这位是...
Yes, forgive me. This is--
一个朋友 精灵的朋友
A friend. To the Elves.
也是矮人的朋友 如此而已
And to the Dwarves. Nothing more.
这样啊 埃尔隆德在哪里
I see. And where's Elrond?
修复林顿需要他全神贯注
Lindon's restoration demands his full attention.
现在吗
Does it now?
我保证埃尔隆德传令官一心挂念着
I assure you, Herald Elrond said he could think of little else
要帮助他的矮人朋友
than helping his Dwarven friends.
他提起你时很关心
He speaks of you so fondly.
妙了
Funny.
他从没提起过你 这位...
He's never mentioned you. Lord...
安那塔
Annatar.
埃尔隆德说你是矮人族中 最有智慧的一个
Elrond said that you were the wisest of all the Dwarves.
他说的是真的 还是我们应该找其他人谈
Did he speak true, or is there someone else we should be treating with?
两位大人 你们的提议需要深思
My Lords, you've given us much to consider.
能不能给我们一点时间考虑一下
Might we have a wee moment to, uh, to mull it over?
–我们恐怕... –当然了
I am afraid we-- Certainly!
慢慢考虑
Take whatever time you need.
你在想什么 是想找人吵架吗
What were you thinking? Were you trying to pick a fight?
我在想 不管那个安那塔是谁
I was thinking, whoever that Annatar is,
他跟埃尔隆德一点也不熟
he doesn't know Elrond from a hole in the ground.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为埃尔隆德 不可能把我说得那么好听
'Cause Elrond would never say such nice things about me.
你一点都不心动吗
Aren't you in the least bit relieved?
是啦 可是魔法戒指
Yes, but magic rings?
不觉得听起来非常诡异吗
Does no part of this sound strange to you?
那得由你父亲来决定
That's for your father to decide.
他听都没听过 是要怎么决定
Be hard for him to decide about a proposal he never hears.
重点就在这吗
Is that what this is about?
对吧
It is, isn't it?
你宁愿看着我们的山脉毁灭
You'd sooner let our entire mountain roast and rot,
也不愿说一声对不起
than have to say you were sorry.
你宁愿让全家人吃虫子 也不愿向他承认...
You'd sooner feed our family slugworms, than admit to him that you--
我没有错
I wasn't wrong.
我认同
I agree.
但你现在错了
But you're wrong now.
我管他什么魔法耳环
I don't care if they're magic earrings.
只要有一丝丝希望 不管听起来多么牵强
If there's even a hope of a solution here, no matter how farfetched,
我们的国王都应该要知道
our King needs to know about it.
要嘛你去跟你父亲说 要嘛我去
Either you bring news of this to your father, or I will.
在卡扎督姆有句俗话说
There is a saying, in Khazad-d?m,
“滴水能穿石”
"The slow drip splits the boulder."
给他们一点时间
So give them time.
时间是我们最缺乏的奢侈品
And time is a luxury we lack.
万一你的至高王发现...
Supposing your High King were to discover...
至高王怎么样
What about the High King?
算了 我不该说
No, I should not.
说什么 快说
No. Say what? Speak plain.
你的至高王认为 矮人不配拥有这种力量
Your High King believes the Dwarves to be unworthy of this power.
事实上 他禁止再打造任何戒指
In fact, he has forbidden the forging of any more Rings at all.
其实他根本不知道我在这里
And the truth is he does not even know I am here.
这样啊 我在自己的地盘上做什么 跟他有什么关系
Well. What business is it of his, how I conduct myself in my own realm?
–凯勒布林博... –我不管
Celebrimbor-- - No!
无数生命危在旦夕
Countless lives are at risk.
我们没时间耗费唇舌 说服他谁值得帮助
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表