剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
我们最伟大的精灵工匠 沉迷在创作里
The Greatest of Elven-smiths is consumed by his work.
他要我代他处理一切行政事务
He asks that I handle all matters of administration in his stead.
我只是累了
I'm just fatigued.
你是埃瑞吉安领主 这是你的责任
You are the Lord of Eregion. You have responsibilities.
九戒完成之前 其他都不重要
Until the Nine are complete, nothing else matters.
没有秘银 剩下的力量之戒无法完成
Without mithril, the remaining Rings of Power may never be complete.
我们需要更多秘银
We need more.
答案是不行
The answer is no.
叫纳维扩大挖掘规模
Tell Narvi we're expanding the dig.
你疯了吗
Have you gone mad?
拿下戒指
Take off the Ring.
我没什么好证明的 小子
I have nothing to prove to you, boy.
有必要的话 我们会亲身挡在矿区前
We'll lay our bodies in front of that mine ourselves if we have to.
迪莎
Disa?
奥克不在魔多
The Orcs are not in Mordor.
一支奥克大军往埃瑞吉安去了
A legion of them are headed for Eregion.
加拉德瑞尔是对的
Galadriel was right.
你一定要派兵援助
You must send aid!
我们的军队无法同时打败 阿达尔和索隆 单凭一己之力不够
Our armies cannot defeat both Adar and Sauron. Not alone.
我带你过来
I brought you here.
因为我们有共同的敌人
For we share a common enemy.
埃尔隆德正率领精灵大军从林顿赶来
Elrond hastens from Lindon with an army of Elves.
还有能雅 我的戒指
And Nenya, my Ring.
索隆以为他不在我掌握之中
Sauron believes he is still beyond my grasp.
但我很清楚他就躲在埃瑞吉安
But I know he hides in Eregion.
你的进度如何了
How fares your progress?
没有秘银 我造不出戒指了
I cannot forge more Rings without mithril.
我去过卡扎督姆了
I have been to Khazad-d?m.
平均分给九枚戒指
One-ninth portion.
应该足够了
It should be enough.
索隆没有自己的军队
Sauron has no army of his own,
所以引诱你带大军前来
so he's lured yours here instead.
他希望你进攻埃瑞吉安
He wants you to attack Eregion.
埃瑞吉安将会沦陷
Eregion will fall.
索隆会随之灭亡
And Sauron with it.
把她绑起来
Bind her.
不要
No!
这正是索隆的目的
This is what Sauron wants!
九戒...
Nine...
凡人之戒
...for mortal Men.
哈啰 老鼠先生
Hello, Mr. Mouse.
你跌倒了
Have you fallen?
来 最伟大的精灵工匠跌倒可不好看
Come. The floor is hardly the place for the Greatest of Elven-smiths.
不是 我...
No, I... I, uh...
费艾诺的锤子掉了一个...
F?anor's hammer is, is missing a--
掉了一个...
Missing a, a...
你也知道自己有多健忘
You know how forgetful you can be.
不是
No, no.
不是 这不一样
No, this was different.
你不会又茫然恍惚了吧
I trust you are not feeling overwhelmed again?
没有
No.
其实正好相反
Quite the opposite, in fact.
过去这几个星期 我感觉思绪无比清晰
These past weeks, I have felt such clarity,
感受到多年未曾感受过的专注
a focus that I have not known in years.
这一切都要感谢你
And I have you to thank for that.
客气了
Please.
当世界静止下来
When the world is still,
创意就能自♥由♥流动
then the ideas can flow freely.
我要做的不过是 让它们道出自己歌♥中的秘密
My work is but to let them share the secrets of their song.
你的进度如何了
How fares your progress?
力量之戒就快完成了
The Rings of Power are nearly complete.
还要多久
How long?
多花几天又怎样呢
What is another few days
只要能让不朽之物更加完美
to perfect something that shall last forever?
那会是一个悲伤时刻
It will be a sad occasion.
我们相处的时光真的很愉快
I have so enjoyed our time together.
万物终有尽头
Well, all things must end.
真可惜 不是吗
A pity. Is it not?
时候到了
It is time.
大人
My lord.
凯勒布林博大人有什么指示
What orders from Lord Celebrimbor?
大人不愿下令反击
Lord Celebrimbor refuses to permit a counter-attack.
他说河流会保护我们
He says the river will protect us.
我们每多犹豫一刻 就会有更多精灵死去
Every moment we remain idle, more Elves die.
必须采取行动才行
We must do something.
所以我们不必服从他的指令
And that is why we're not going to obey him.
集结最精锐的部队
Gather your finest troops.
我来指挥防御作战
I am taking command of our defenses.
–维拉保佑你 大人 –这边 走
Valar bless you, my lord. - This way. Go!
怎么回事 你隐瞒了什么没说
What is it? What are you not telling them?
凯勒布林博失心疯了
Celebrimbor's mind is gone.
我们只能孤军奋战
We are alone.
快点
Quickly.
并非孤军奋战
Not alone.
你证明了你的能耐 米尔妲妮亚
You have proven your quality, Mirdania.
等时机成熟 我会确保让你得到...
When the time comes, I will see to it that you are...
应有的报偿
...duly rewarded.
怎么了
What is it?
投石车 没动静了
The siege engines. They've gone silent.
找地方躲起来
Get to safety!
用力推
Push it!
推啊 你们这些废渣
I said, push, you maggots.
用力推 死废渣
Push, come on, you maggots!
用力
Come on, you filth.
给我用力推
Put your stinkin' backs into it!
他们转向了
He's turning them away from the city.
凯勒布林博 错得比我们想像得还离谱
Celebrimbor was more mistaken than we knew.
准备迎战地面攻击
Prepare for ground assault.
地面攻击 从河流对岸
Ground assault? From across the river?
再来
Again!
他们在河上筑坝
They're damming the river.
准备迎战地面攻击
Prepare for ground assault!
各就各位
To your positions!
埃瑞吉安被包围了
Eregion is under siege.
西门的守卫回报有个精灵前来恳求
The guards received that entreaty from an Elf at the West-gate.
那他们比我们想像得更加绝望
Then they are more desperate than we thought.
立刻给我夺回矿坑
I need the mine taken back, now.
可是陛下 您儿子还守在那 还有王妃...
But, sire, your son is still down there. And so is Princess--
我们每拖延一刻
Every hour that we delay
就会损失难以想像的财富
costs us unthinkable wealth.
我们要赶快开挖
We must dig.
去
Go!
他们来了
Here they come.
还学不乖啊
Slow to learn, are you?
大家冷静 转身回去吧
Easy, lads. Just turn around.
不
No.
我们与你们并肩作战
We stand with you.
放下斧头
Down your axes.
那枚戒指夺走了国王的心智 我不会任它夺走这座山
That Ring has taken the King's heart. I will not let it take this mountain.
必须把戒指从他手上拿下来
We have to get it off him.
我们不是唯一面临危机的王国
Ours is not the only kingdom in peril.
外面有个精灵想找您谈谈
There's an Elf outside, wants your ear.
让他进来
Let him in.
那个 我们得秘密进行
Well, we'll have to do it quietly.
这位精灵被逐出所有矮人领土
This particular Elf has been banished from all Dwarven lands.
埃尔隆德
Elrond.
见到你我的心在高歌♥ 老友
My heart sings to see you, old friend.
你这个满头卷毛 花言巧语的旗杆
You tidal-haired, flowery-tongued flagpole.
满头卷毛
"Tidal-haired"? - Mm-hm!
你还真有种来啊
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表