剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
风暴即将来临
A storm is coming.
准备迎战
Prepare yourselves.
我等着你
I am waiting for you.
有东西唤醒了他们
Something has awoken them.
不对 是有人
No. Someone.
据说他以全新的样貌欺骗他的敌人
It is said he has taken a new form to deceive his enemies.
–你是谁 –安那塔
Who are you? - Annatar.
赠礼之主
Lord of Gifts.
索隆孤身一人 没有军队或盟友
Sauron is alone, without army or ally.
他需要的不是大军 而是戒指
He needs not armies... but Rings.
七枚戒指 七个矮人 每一枚都蕴含着力量
Seven Rings. Seven Dwarves. And bound within each, power.
你拯救了精灵族 为人类打造戒指
You saved the Elves. Make Rings for Men.
不能让人类拥有这种戒指
We cannot give Rings to Men.
腐化的风险太大
The risk of corruption is simply too great.
伟大的创作需要牺牲
True creation requires sacrifice.
选择戴上那三戒
In choosing to wear those Rings,
你们已选择成为他的盟友
you have all chosen to become his collaborators.
拿下戒指
Take off the Ring.
我会不惜一切打败他
I will defeat him. At any cost.
不要 这正是索隆的目的
No! This is what Sauron wants!
我就觉得有义务 要做出特别的事
I've felt bound. To try and do something special.
在暴风眼处要保持冷静
You must remain calm at the storm's eye.
可以教我这种魔法吗
This magic. Can you teach it to me?
如果你能证明自己够资格
If you prove yourself worthy of it.
西方有索隆崛起 东方有黑巫师觉醒
Sauron rises in the west. A Dark Wizard in the east.
中洲所有生灵岌岌可危
Every soul in Middle-earth is in peril.
你要抛弃他们任其自生自灭
Will you abandon them to their doom?
团结一心我们就能拨乱反正
Together we can put this right.
–不偏离轨道 –不特立独行
Nobody goes off-trail. Nobody walks alone.
老友 我需要你的利斧 现在就需要
I need your axe, old friend. I need it now.
凯勒布林博 你我还有使命要完成
Celebrimbor, you and I have work to do.
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表