剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
山就像人
A mountain's like a person.
用适当的方式对它唱歌♥ 它会反射你的歌♥声
Sing to it properly, it will reflect your song back to you,
告诉你哪里有矿挖 哪里有路走
showing you where to mine, where to tunnel...
哪里最好不要碰
And where to leave the mountain untouched.
父王...
Father...
比我们想象得还要大量
It's more than we ever imagined.
–都林国王 有... –够了
King Durin, there is a... - Enough!
拿下那个精灵
Seize the Elf.
埃尔隆德对我来说亲如兄弟
Elrond is as much a brother to me
就好像从同一母亲肚里蹦出来那样
as if he'd been fired in my own mother's womb.
你好大的胆子
How dare you!
竟然用你母亲的回忆
Invoke your mother's memory
为你背叛族人的行为辩护
to defend your decision to betray your own kind?
背叛族人的人是你
It's you that's betrayed our kind!
你对不起你头上戴的王冠
You profane the crown you wear!
不准碰
Leave it.
那不再属于你了
It's not yours anymore.
你们来自黑暗
From shadow you came.
我命令你们滚回黑暗里去
To shadow I bid you return!
你昨晚又做那个梦了吧
You had that dream again last night, didn't you?
在梦里 我看到某种...魔杖
In the dream, there's a kind of... branch.
在星空下
Under the stars.
看来有人在跟踪我们
It appears we're being followed.
我研究了萨道克那本旧书
I was sifting through Sadoc's old book.
里面可能藏了什么指示
I think it's some kinda directions.
欢迎光临鲁恩大地
Welcome to the lands of Rh?n.
你为什么那个眼神
Why you looking at it like that?
好像你来过的样子
Like you've been here before.
在梦里来过
Only in dreams.
告诉我你的名字
Tell me your name.
我有很多名字
I have had many names.
哈尔布兰德呢
Where is Halbrand?
他走了 应该不会回来了
He is gone. And I doubt he will return.
要是他回来 我们谁都不能再跟他打交道
And should he ever, none of us are to treat with him again.
埃尔隆德刚告诉我你的伙伴 不是他自称的那个人
Elrond just informed me your companion was not who he claimed.
他跟我以为的不一样
He is not what I thought.
他是索隆
He is Sauron.
把这直接交到凯勒布林博领主手上
It is to be given directly to Lord Celebrimbor.
必须让他知道 哈尔布兰德就是索隆
He must be informed that Halbrand is Sauron.
大人 抱歉打扰 有位信使到来
Forgive me, my lord, but a messenger has just arrived.
要让他进来吗
Do we grant him entry?
卡扎督姆
鼹鼠尾炖菜...
Mole-tail stew, mole-tail stew...
等等
Wait.
–太贵了 –什么
Too dear. - What?
我们又不是穷光蛋
We're not paupers.
是你说我们最好勒紧裤带的
You're the one said we'd be wise to tighten our purse strings.
还是其实不包括你自己
Or were you not including yourself when you said that?
你是嫁给王子
You married a prince.
结果现在 跟一个被放逐之人绑在一起
But now you're bound to an outcast.
我跟我爱的矮人绑在一起
I'm bound to the Dwarf I love.
给我满坑满谷的火蛋白石 我也不会交出他的心
And I wouldn't trade his heart for a mine full of fire opals.
不过有火蛋白石也挺不赖的
Be nice to have the opals, though.
就是啊
Aye. It would.
你有没有试着找你♥爸♥谈...
Have you tried to talk to your father--
迪莎 你知道他不会答应见我的
Disa, you know he will never agree to see me.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I asked.
为什么是我要去找他
Why should I be the one to ask for an audience?
是他自己跟我断绝关系
He disowned me!
他就跟石头一样顽固
He's as stubborn as a stone leg.
把砖块掰弯可能还比较简单
You're gonna have better luck tryna bend a brick.
你还不如...
You may as well f--
迪莎
Disa?
做好掩护
Brace yourself.
我说做好掩护
I said brace yourselves!
迪莎
Disa!
都林
Durin.
不会吧
No.
糟了...
No, no, no, no.
指环王:力量之戒
第二季第二集
这片大地将为你们
These lands shall bear you
再次开出甜美花朵
sweet blossoms once more.
亲爱的哥哥
My dear brother.
凯勒布林博大人
Lord Celebrimbor.
他们没说你来了
They did not tell me you had arrived.
有什么事吗
What news?
我那来了一名不速之客
I've had an unexpected visitor.
他回来了
He has returned already?
加拉德瑞尔...
Galadriel? Galadriel? Galadriel?
这不就是你种下的种子吗
Are they not the seeds you planted?
穹苍下 精灵众王得其三
Three rings for the Elven-kings under the sky.
石殿中 矮人诸侯得其七
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone.
尘世间 必死凡人得其九
Nine for mortal men doomed to die.
我们应该从北面进攻魔多
We should attack Mordor from the north.
从这里切入 在埃瑞德砾苏伊和埃斐尔阿尔能之间
We enter here, between the Ered Lithui and the Ephel Arnen.
从东面进攻阿达尔比较明智
It would be wiser to attack Adar from the east.
索隆的下落呢
What of the whereabouts of Sauron?
谍报表示索隆最后踪迹 是在前往魔多的路上
Our spies indicate that Sauron was last seen traveling into Mordor.
我们研判他打算取代阿达尔 夺取他的大军
We believe he intends to supplant Adar and claim his armies.
如果我们动作够快
If we move swiftly,
或许可以来个一石二鸟
we may be able to crush two spiders with one boot.
北征军指挥官有什么想法
And what says the Commander of the Northern Armies?
加拉德瑞尔
Galadriel?
我们应该派船沿安都因河而上
Um, we should send ships up the Anduin,
从西面进攻魔多
invade Mordor from the west.
着手准备吧
See to the preparations.
不需要鹰眼
It does not take the eye of an eagle
也能看出你心不在焉
to see your thoughts have flown far afield.
你在烦恼什么
What troubles them?
索隆可能去过魔多
Sauron may well have traveled to Mordor,
但我们无法确定他还在那里
but we cannot be certain that is where he remains.
怎么说
What makes you say that?
索隆...
Sauron...
想要的不是什么贫脊荒地
sees himself not as master of a barren waste,
而是整个中洲
but of all Middle-earth.
他不但要透过征服加以统治
He seeks to rule it not only through conquest,
还要所有人♥民♥的思想和意志 都臣服于他
but by bending the minds and wills of all its peoples to his own.
为此 他需要的不是大军
And for that, he needs not armies...
而是戒指
but Rings.
没有凯勒布林博 他无法打造它们
And he cannot craft them without Celebrimbor.
索隆孤身一人 没有军队或盟友
Sauron is alone, without army or ally.
埃瑞吉安有两条河流做防护
Eregion is protected by two rivers
长达数公里的矮人砌石幕墙 厚度有三米
with miles of curtain wall of dwarven stone, ten-foot thick.
放心 凯勒布林博和他的工艺秘技
Rest assured, Celebrimbor and the secrets of his craft
都很安全
are safe.
我要说 有隐蔽的邪恶势力 正在接近凯勒布林博
I tell you, some veiled evil closes in on Celebrimbor.
索隆已经开始行动了
Sauron's plan is in motion even now.
我知道
I know it.
怎么知道的
How?
自从戴上这枚戒指 我能感觉...
Since the wearing of this Ring, I have felt...
我能感知...
perceived...
不可见世界的闪现
glimpses of the unseen world...
如同梦境一般 不由自主地出现在我清醒的脑海中
as dreams unbidden, coming forth to crowd my waking mind.
你认为戒指激发了你的能力
You believe the Rings have kindled your ability
让你看到尚未发生的事情
to see that which has not yet come to pass?
你有被激发吗
Have they kindled yours?
我看到山崩地裂
I have seen mountains crumbling.
河水干涸 黑色乌云笼罩在白色塔楼上
Waters running dry. And clouds. Black. Gathering over white towers.
–派我去埃瑞吉安吧 –加拉德瑞尔...
Then send me to Eregion. - Galadriel--
–如果索隆在那 我会通知... –你不能再面对索隆
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表