剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
很好 很新鲜 可以剥皮了
Nice, fresh batch, ready to peel.
–大帽子 跟我的一样 –跟爸的一样
Big hat, like mine! Like Dad's!
毛脚族住在洞穴里
Harfoots, livin' in holes?
–感觉怪怪的 –因为我们不是毛脚族
It doesn't seem natural. -That's 'cause we're not Harfoots.
我们是壮躯族
We're Stoors.
壮躯族
Stoors?
你没事带她们来干嘛 没有人那么笨
What were you thinkin', bringin' 'em here? Nobody's that stupid.
她们需要一个藏身处
They needed a place to hide.
是怎样 沙漠里有魔鬼要抓她们
What, with half the devils in the desert searchin' for them?
小鬼 要是秃鹰吞了你脑袋 肯定倒♥退♥飞
Boy, if we put your brains in a vulture, it'd fly backwards.
别对他那么凶
Be nicer to him.
你是在顶撞我吗
Are you talkin' back-sass to me?
那是第四条规定
Oh, that was the fourth rule.
给我一个好理由不把你们丢出去
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't feed you leg, limb, and joint
送给那些追杀你们的高德林人
to those Gaudrim hunting you out there.
说啊 我听听看
Go on, plead your case.
我淌过河流 越过高山
I have walked across rivers, and mountains,
穿过沙漠 帮助我的朋友寻找他的天命
and deserts to help my friend find his destiny,
他的天命可能左右着 这世界的命运 包括你们...
one the fate of the world may well depend on, yours included--
我说给我一个好理由
I said one good reason.
你那个朋友 他是谁
This friend of yours, who is he, anyways?
–他是个巨人 –巨人
He's a giant. - A giant?
–什么 像精灵吗 –比精灵更大尾
What, like an Elf? - Bigger than that.
所以他是超大只精灵
So he's a great big Grand-Elf.
他不是精灵
He's not an Elf.
他是个巫师
He's a wizard.
这片天空下唯一的巫师
Well, the only wizard under these skies
是黑巫师
is the Dark Wizard.
我们最不需要的朋友就是他的朋友
And the last friend we need is a friend of his.
把她们绑起来
Tie 'em up.
什么鬼 不要
What? What? No.
放开她 黑巫师是什么
What? Let her go. What Dark Wizard?
伊斯塔尔变得 比我们预期的更加强大
The Istar is already much more powerful than we had anticipated.
他凭空召唤出沙尘暴 杀了我两名手下
He conjured a sandstorm from thin air that killed two of my men,
他现在往北去了
He makes his way north now.
往...那隐士的方向
Towards... the hermit.
那两个半身人呢
And what of the halflings?
我们正在沙漠搜索 她们躲不了太久的
We are scouring the desert even now. They will not evade us for long.
我以性命发誓
I swear my life on it.
高德林人 你要不是很笨
You are either very foolish, Gaudrim,
就是很勇敢
or very brave.
你专心处理那两个毛脚族
Let the Harfoots be your sole concern.
伊斯塔尔交给我
I will see to the Istar myself.
再放他出来吧
Let him out again.
你不该醒来的
You should not be wakin'.
吃土壤 挖深点
Eat earth. Dig deep.
喝点水
Drink water, hmm?
去睡觉
Go to sleep.
你是谁
Who... Who are you?
好久没人叫我什么了
Been awhile since I've been called much of anythin',
以前在柳条河一带 大家都叫我邦巴迪尔
but back in the Withywindle, folk used to call me Bombadil.
汤姆邦巴迪尔
Tom Bombadil.
太阳西沉啦 快要摸黑啦
Down west sinks the sun Soon you will be gropin'
别害羞了 金莓
Don't be bashful now, Goldberry...
夜影来临时 家门为你开
When the night-shadows fall Then the door will open
我已经很努力洗你的脏袍子了
I've done such as I can with your filthy robe.
洗洗手 洗洗脸
Well, clean your hands, wash your face,
过来跟我一起烤火吧
then come join me by the fire.
外面还有其他人吗
Is, uh... Is somebody out there with you?
我好像听到一个女人在唱歌♥
I thought I heard a woman singing.
女人 什么女人
Woman? What woman?
这里没有其他人在吗
Is no one else here with you?
你在啊
You're here.
是吧 不是吗
That is, I think you are. Are you?
是吧
Uh... Yes?
话说 你本来希望 在星星下面找到什么
Now, what was it that you were hopin' to find under those stars of yours, huh?
不会是老汤姆吧
Certainly not old Tom.
希望找到我的朋友
I was hoping to find my friends.
星星又懂什么呢
Shows what stars know, doesn't it?
它们就是新来的
Newcomers, that's what they are.
某一年还很暗
One year, it's dark.
下一年 你抬头看
The next, you look up,
发现一大♥片♥小眼睛往下盯着你看
there's a sea of tiny eyes lookin' down at ya, a-watching.
它们以为自己无所不知 但不过就是新来的
Now, they think they know everythin', but newcomers. Hmm?
还嫩得很
Still newcomers.
你到底是什么人
What are you?
你还不知道我名字吗 那是唯一的答案
Don't you know my name yet? That's the only answer.
我才想问你是什么人
Tell me, who are you,
孤身一人 无名无姓
alone, yourself, and nameless?
不过你年轻 我已经老了
But you are young, and I am old.
我就是个最老之人
Eldest, that's what I am.
“最老之人”是什么意思
What do you mean, "Eldest"?
就是最老之人
Eldest.
记住我的话 朋友
Mark my words, friend,
在河流和树木出现前 汤姆就在了
Tom was there before the river and the trees.
汤姆记得第一滴雨滴和第一颗橡实
Tom remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn.
他看过星空之下没有恐惧的黑暗
He knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless.
这里曾一片青葱翠绿 现在全是沙子
This whole place used to be green. Now, it's all sand.
我还得亲眼目睹才敢相信
I had to come see for myself to believe it.
连鸟鸣声都受影响
Even the birdsong isn't wholly untouched.
连外面那棵老铁木也是
Even your tree out there. Old Man Ironwood.
我以为它...
I thought it--
他或许愿意借我一根树枝
He... might be able to, lend me a branch.
你应该问问他的
Oh, well you should've tried askin' him.
放轻松 伊尔温 放轻松
Easy, Iarwain. Easy.
我知道
I know.
这种...魔法 你能教我吗
This... magic. Can you teach it to me?
教你 这里有什么好学的
Teach you? What's to learn way out 'ere?
你能控制树 控制风和火
You wield power over trees, over wind and fire.
就好像它们属于你一样
You wield it, as if it belongs to you.
天地万物都属于它们自己
All things belong each to themselves.
就像你属于你自己
Just as you belong to yourself.
那你能教我该怎么使用魔杖吗
Then, might you teach me how to wield a staff?
巫师的魔杖就像名字一样
A wizard's staff is like a name.
本来就属于你 你只要证明自己配得上它
It's yours to wield already, if you prove yourself worthy of it.
你今天证明了你还不够格
You showed today that you're not. Yet.
你能不能变得够格 我们很快就会知道
Whether you can become so, well, we shall soon discover.
我在这些星星下要找的不是魔杖
I was never meant to find a staff under these stars.
而是你 对吧
I was meant to find you. Wasn't I?
什么声音
What is it?
我们有伴了
We're not alone.
他们是谁
Who are they?
为什么要追杀我和我的朋友
Why do they hunt me, and my friends?
你不是第一个 在我火堆旁吃蜂蜜的伊斯塔尔
You are not the first Istar who's eaten honey by my fire.
很多年前有另一个
Years ago, there was another.
黑巫师
The Dark Wizard.
他后来怎么样了
What became of him?
他也曾跟你一样想掌控魔法
Once, he sought to control magic, like you.
现在他掌控了大部分鲁恩
Now, he controls much of Rh?n.
但仍然渴望得到更多
But still, he hungers for more.
你担心他的邪恶会蔓延
You believe his evil will spread?
除非有比他更强大的盟友
Not without an ally far more powerful even than himself.
索隆
Sauron.
要是这两团烈火合而为一
If these two flames combine into one,
中洲将无尽燃烧 直到灰飞烟灭
there will be no end to burnin', till all Middle-earth is ashes.
你能阻止吗
Can you stop it?
老汤姆是个漫游者 不是战士
Old Tom's a wanderer, not a warrior.
伟大事迹要交付命定之人手上
Great deeds are left to the hands they were placed in.
我要趁睡莲生长之时采摘它们
And I shall gather lilies, while yet they grow.
你是说...
You mean...
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表