剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
What do you know of Beleriand?
精灵城 不是吗
Elf-city, wasn't it?
那是一整个精灵王国
An entire Elf-realm.
我在那里出生
I was born there.
如今它沉睡海底
Now, it lies under the wave.
贝烈瑞安德被毁后 我充满愤怒
After it fell, I felt such anger.
对魔苟斯
Toward Morgoth.
但我最气的是我自己
But I felt the most anger towards myself.
这是一种永远无法平息的渴求 西奥
It is a thirst that can never be slaked, Theo.
最终会带你走上毁灭之路
And in the end it will drink you dry.
好了 边走边弄
All right, yeah. More can do it in the same time, yeah.
你监视我们这么多年
All those years you were watching us...
知道我父亲吗
d'you ever know my father?
不知道
No. I did not.
我也不知道
Neither did I.
但我很清楚 你不是他
But I know this much, he wasn't you.
我们之间曾有的关联 现在也化为灰烬
And anything you were to me, is ashes now.
我是觉得 我们没必要再交谈了
So for my part, we don't ever need to speak again.
好了啦 我没办法
小子 再拿点木头来
Fetch me some more of that wood, lad.
对 那边那堆
Yeah, from that pile there. Yeah.
这是以前的努门诺尔留下的
This is from old Númenor.
喷泉之类的 也不见喷半滴水
Some fountain. Barely spits a drop.
这不是喷泉 是引水道
It's not a fountain. It's an aqueduct.
用来把水引到家中
It's supposed to bring water into your homes.
人类盖不出那种东西
Men can't build things like that.
在努门诺尔可以 你真该看看
In Númenor, we can. You should see it.
既然这么厉害 你干嘛离开
If it's so grand, why'd you leave?
听说中洲有更厉害的
Heard there were grander things in Middle-earth.
你真想找回你的马
D'you really want your horse back?
你知道它在哪
You know where he is?
今晚这里见 月升之时
Meet me here. Tonight. Moonrise.
带剑来
Bring a sword.
小心烧到自己
Don't burn yourself.
有你未婚夫的消息吗
Any word of your intended?
没有
No.
他会撑过来的 如果他有你一半坚强 我敢肯定
He'll make it. If he's even half as strong as you, I'm certain of it.
我没你想的那么坚强
I'm not so strong as you think.
很难不责怪自己
It's hard, not to blame myself.
责怪自己什么
What for?
活下来
Being alive.
逃过一劫 太多人没能活下来
For surviving. When so many others didn't.
我十岁时失去了母亲
I was ten when I lost my mother.
我游离岸边太远
Swam out further than I was supposed to.
被大浪卷走
Got caught in a riptide.
她淹死了
She drowned.
为了救我
Saving my life.
在我妈...
After my mum--
我一直在想她现在过得怎样
I keep wondering what it's like for her now.
有时我会在梦里看到她
Sometimes, I see mine in dreams.
你好像已经接受事实了
You seem to have found peace with it.
没有
No.
事实上 我刚跟你说的
The truth is, what I just told you,
在我家乡没人知道
back home, nobody knows.
我只告诉大家她淹死了
I just told them she drowned.
没人知道是我害的
Nobody knows it was my fault.
从那时起我就觉得有义务
Ever since, I've felt bound.
要做出与众不同的事
To try and do something singular.
特别的事
Something special.
要让她的牺牲值得
To try and find a way to earn what she did.
我不知道要怎么让牺牲值得
I don't know if you can earn a thing like that.
我是觉得你只要接受 当作一份礼物
I think you just have to accept it, as a gift.
你对她来说很珍贵 所以她自愿付出
One she gave freely because you were precious to her.
伊熙尔杜
Isildur.
这根本没什么肉
没错 要省着点吃 森林里没什么东西可吃了
–陷阱常常什么也没抓到 –情况越来越糟了
–这根本吃不饱 –对啊
你也觉得冷吧
木材剩不多了 我知道我们需要...
卡斯柏刚刚在说 我在想 如果我们选对了
拜托今晚别下雨
冷死了
够了 我们一整天没吃东西了
你希望这次我们都生病
天杀的冷得跟小刀儿剌似的
看样子 老鼠也有东西吃
–快好了 –让开 小子
外面有人
Someone's out there.
只有我们偷来的马 我再去让它们安静下来
Just them trotters we stole. I'll quiet 'em down again.
借一下火
Share your fire?
小鬼 你那么晚在外面干嘛
What are you doin' out here in the dark, boy?
找不到老妈
Lose your mum?
我是你们的伙伴
I'm one o' you.
我效忠阿达尔
I serve Adar.
那不是阿达尔的印记
That's not Adar's brand.
这证明我为他做的比你们还多
It's proof I've done more for him than any of you can claim.
来看看
Try us.
看这家伙吃得白白胖胖 肯定来自佩拉基尔
Look how well-fed he is. I'll wager this one comes from Pelargir.
你是来袭击我们的吗 就像你们对付其他人那样
Are you here to attack us, lad? Same as your folk done the others?
我们从未袭击你们
We've never attacked you.
你们袭击我们三个营地
You attacked three of our camps.
抓住他
Hold him!
不要
No!
有埋伏
It's an ambush!
救命
Help!
伊熙尔杜
Isildur!
西奥
Theo! Theo!
撒谎女王
Queen of lies!
她不配治国
She's unfit to rule!
典礼上除了国王或女王的祈祷
No voice but the prayer of a king or a queen
不允许有任何声音
is permitted during this ceremony.
然而
And yet...
努门诺尔的悲痛对我来说极为神圣
the grief of Númenor is sacred to me.
你们的痛苦 就如同这国家的祈祷
Your pain, a prayer within these walls.
我听到你们的悲伤 你们的愤怒
I hear your sorrow, and your anger.
我感同身受
I share it.
我们浴血奋战 也被鲜血染红
We have bloodied and been bloodied.
但要知道 我们会找到自己的方向
But know this... We will find our course.
如果我们当中还有人想发言
Should there be another among us who feels moved to speak...
先问问自己
firstly ask yourself this,
你为了谁而哭泣
for whom do you cry out?
为了我们已安葬之人
For those we have already buried?
为了你的国家
For your kingdom?
还是为了你自己
Or for yourself?
为了伊熙尔杜
For Isildur.
在临终之前 国王对我说
With his dying words, the King spoke to me,
说一切就是从这个开始 她听取了建议
and said it was from this... she took counsel.
就因为这样 我们的亲人枉死中洲
It is because of this, our kinsmen died in Middle-earth!
这颗精灵之石左右了你们的女王
This Elf-stone is your queen!
安静
Silence!
一派胡言
Lies.
努门诺尔真正的统治者 绝不会听信一介精灵神器
Númenor's true ruler would never place trust in an Elvish artifact.
拿去摧毁掉
Take it away and destroy it.
住手
No!
这颗帕蓝提尔是我的
The palantír is mine.
我们需要它
We need it.
–精灵巫术 –杀人凶手
Elf sorcery! - Murderer!
撒谎女王
Queen of lies! Queen of lies!
–黑魔法 –女王
Dark magic! To the Queen.
–住手 –退后
Stop! Stop! Stand down.
弥瑞尔
Míriel!
–我的女王 –弥瑞尔
My Queen! Míriel!
救救我的女王
Save my Queen!
弥瑞尔
Míriel!
抓住我的手
Take my hand.
弥瑞尔
Míriel! Míriel!
法拉宗...
Pharaz?n! Pharaz?n! Pharaz?n! Pharaz?n!
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表