剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
毛脚族人 在哪里
The Harfoots, where are they?
希望找到我的朋友
I was hoping to find my friends.
那就是你要找的东西
Well, there's what you're searchin' for
你也找到了 对吧
and there's what you find, now, isn't there?
这种...魔法
This... magic.
你能教我该怎么使用魔杖吗
Might you teach me how to wield a staff?
魔杖本来就属于你 你只要证明自己配得上它
It's yours to wield already, if you prove yourself worthy of it.
维蓝迪尔说在旧城区
Valandil tells me that in the Old Quarter,
日夜都有人为你祈祷
prayers ascend night and day for you.
是你 让我再次敞开心扉 重拾忠贞派之路
It was you, who opened my heart again to the way of The Faithful.
我们可以一起战斗
But together we can fight.
不是每场战斗都要打才能赢
Not every battle must be fought to be won.
通知狱卒是他发起暴♥动♥的
Inform the jailer he was the one who started the uprising.
石之歌♥者说听到山脉的声音
Stone-singers speak of hearing the mountain.
这枚戒指能让我看到景象
With this Ring, I can see it.
我们挖取的 不过是那浩瀚矿海的九牛一毛
We have barely taken a thimble from the ocean of her riches.
他变了
He's changed.
他一向不是贪婪之人 从来都不是
Greed is not his way. It never has been.
有没有可能他戴的戒指...
Is it possible the Ring he's wearing--
不可能 你们的戒指不可能出错
No. There simply cannot be a fault in your Rings.
那或许出错的是铸戒人
Then maybe, the fault's in the Ring-maker.
你们对这位安那塔了解多少
How much do you really know about this Annatar?
你是不是在矮人戒指上动了手脚
Did you alter the Dwarven Rings, yes or no?
没有
No.
是我们
We did.
只有一个方式能弥补我们的错误 一起完成所有力量之戒
We must atone for our mistakes by completing the Rings together.
人类九戒的威力 必须救赎矮人七戒的不足
The Nine must redeem the Seven.
救赎我们大家
They must redeem us all.
奥克不在魔多
The Orcs are not in Mordor.
一支奥克大军往埃瑞吉安去了
A legion of them are headed for Eregion.
加拉德瑞尔是对的 你要马上派兵前往埃瑞吉安
Galadriel was right. You must send the army to Eregion this moment!
我带你过来
I brought you here
不是把你当囚犯
not as a prisoner...
而是可能的盟友
but as a potential ally.
因为我们有共同的敌人
For we share a common enemy.
指环王:力量之戒
第一季第一集
你闭嘴
You shut up.
他们会骂我们是逃兵
They'll call us deserters.
我才不管他们骂我们什么
I don't care what they call us.
总比为了帮阿达尔追杀鬼魂 而死掉来得好
Anything's better than dying to help Adar chase a ghost.
人类九戒 为什么一直抗拒我
Ye Rings of Men, why do you still defy me?
你们这堆没生命 没呼吸
You, who live not, breathe not,
没思想 没意志的东西
possess not mind nor will?
到底在骄傲什么
What pride is woven in your inmost self,
竟然抗拒我的手
that you resist my hand?
重来
Again.
多点银矿
More silver.
多点秘银
More mithril.
没有秘银了
There is no more mithril.
矮人迟迟不送来
The Dwarves have been tardy with their delivery.
那赶快去催啊
So chase them down.
我们催过了 大人 送去的音信都没响应
We have tried, my lord. All our dispatches go unanswered.
什么都非要我亲自处理吗
Must I do everything myself?
我们大家都拼尽全力了
We are laboring as hard as we can.
有人发现你最近好像...
Some of us have noticed you seem...
脾气特别暴躁 大人
especially ill-tempered of late, my lord.
工匠 你叫什么名字来着
What is your name again, smith?
你不记得了吗
You mean, you don't remember?
我当然记得
Of course I remember.
只是...给我一点时间
Just, just... give me a moment.
–凯勒布林博大人 –我说给我一点时间
Lord Celebrimbor. - Give me a moment, I said!
大家休息一下
Everyone take a respite.
米尔妲妮亚 她叫米尔妲妮亚
Mirdania. She's called Mirdania.
你不可能什么事都记得
You cannot be expected to remember everything.
我连小事都记不得
No, just, it's simple things, even.
我发誓我刚把锻造锤放在这 结果...
Earlier, I could've sworn I left my creasing hammer just here, and...
你说那把锤子
You mean that hammer?
对
Yes.
我的脑子一定是坏了
My mind must be going.
也可能是你太投入了
Or you are going so deep into it,
抽离出来变得难以承受
coming out again has become an incredible burden.
深陷其中
Yeah. - So deep.
你有时应该会想
I imagine at times you must be tempted
一个人静一静
simply to stay there awhile,
清醒一下吧
gain some clarity.
我没事
I am well.
只是累了
I'm just fatigued.
那你恐怕不会喜欢我带来的消息
Then I am afraid you will not like the tidings I bring.
你的子民要求见你
Your people demand an audience.
不行
No, no.
你是埃瑞吉安领主 这是你的责任
You are the Lord of Eregion. You have responsibilities.
是 但我最重大的责任是打造戒指
Yes, and my greatest responsibility is to the Rings.
九戒完成之前 其他都不重要
Until the Nine are complete, nothing else matters.
那好吧
Very well, then.
你说了算
As you wish.
还有一件事
Oh, there is something more.
矮人迟迟不送秘银来
The Dwarves are late with our mithril.
麻烦你处理一下好吗
Could you see to it?
马上办
At once.
我们最伟大的精灵工匠 沉迷在创作里
The Greatest of Elven-smiths is consumed by his work.
他要我代他处理一切行政事务
He asks that I handle all matters of administration in his stead.
大家有什么问题吗
Now, what seems to be at issue?
给他看
Show him.
看什么
Show me what?
这座门楼通常挤满了工匠和商人
This gatehouse is typically athrum with artisans and merchants
准备进城
traveling into the city.
但昨晚人潮莫名戛然而止
But it all strangely halted yester-eve.
我们派了一支搜查队过河去
We sent a search party across the river
看看路上是否有什么障碍物
to see if there was an obstruction upon the road.
但只有一名士兵回来
But only one soldier returned.
他在哪
Where is he?
今早冲上岸的 他似乎带了讯息回来
Washed up this morning. He appeared to be carrying a message.
埋了他
Bury him.
别让任何人看见
Show this to no one.
要通知凯勒布林博大人吗
And shall I inform Lord Celebrimbor?
不用
No.
他要我确保别让任何人打扰他
He has asked me to see to it that no one is permitted to disturb him.
就连工匠也一样
Not even the smiths.
他剥夺了我们的职责
He has stripped us of our duties?
恐怕是的
Yes, I am afraid so.
是因为他忘了我名字那件事吗
Was it that business about him forgetting my name?
我知道自己太过无礼 但...
I know I was brusque with him, but...
他迷失自我了 米尔妲妮亚
He's not himself, Mirdania.
现在我们能做的就是让他好好独处
For now, all we can do is leave him in solitude.
给他时间 为他祈祷
Give him time. And pray.
祈祷他在崩溃之前完成作品
Pray that he finishes this work before it finishes him.
我能信任你...
Can I trust you...
确保其他人也尊重他的意愿吗
to make sure the others respect his wishes as well?
当然了 大人
Of course, my lord.
大人 尸体上刻的字
My lord, the carving. On the body.
写了什么
What did it say?
“他在何处 ”
"Where is He?"
我在你手上的那段时间
During my brief time in your capture,
你似乎一心想找到索隆
you seemed intent on finding Sauron.
甚至可以说 执迷其中
One might even say, consumed by it,
总是这样的
the way one always is,
一旦他钻进你的心里
once he has wormed his way inside your mind.
你对我的心一无所知
You know nothing of my mind.
你臣服于他
You yielded to him.
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表