剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
And in all those years, not once,
岩石从来没有停止供养我们
not once have they ever ceased to provide for us.
如今 无论原因是什么
But now, whatever the cause,
这份联♥系♥断绝了
the bond is broken.
黑暗之手已包覆卡扎督姆
The hand of darkness has closed around Khazad-d?m.
小心挖掘 采矿大♥师♥
Dig carefully, Delve-master.
迪莎
Disa.
耽误你一下
A moment?
真要我开口问吗
Are you really going to make me ask?
你是说你的孙子们吗 他们很好
Do you mean your grandchildren? They're well.
他们很想念玩你的胡子 不过...
They miss tugging your beard, of course, but--
没必要把事情弄得更复杂
You needn't make this harder than it already is.
妙了 我也一直跟他说同样的话
Funny. I keep saying the same thing to him.
都林肯定知道我是在说气话
Surely Durin knows I spoke in anger!
如果我听到的是一种道歉 国王 请对我丈夫说
If that's an apology I hear, King, try saying it to my husband.
为什么是我要道歉
Why should it be me who apologizes?
是他自己闯的祸
It was he who caused offense!
跟你说 他...
I tell you, he's--
就跟爆盆防风草根一样顽固
Stubborn as a root-bound parsnip?
又一个你们俩的共同点
One more quality the two of you have in common.
你所谓的“顽固”
What you call "stubbornness,"
有些矮人称之为“坚毅”
some Dwarves call "strength."
背负如此沉重的怨恨确实需要坚毅
Oh, I imagine it does take strength to carry a grudge so heavy.
紧紧束缚受伤的心灵 以至于几乎无法跳动
To keep your wounded heart so tightly bound, it can barely beat.
对
Aye, it does.
没错
It truly does.
难怪我们听不到山的声音
No wonder we can't hear the mountain.
国王连自己儿子的悲伤都充耳不闻
Its King is deaf to the sorrow of his own son.
放下你的舌斧 迪莎
Still your axe, Disa!
你想展现真正的坚毅吗
You want to show true strength?
召唤你的儿子吧
Summon your son to you.
他会回应的
He'll answer.
但要等他低头 先等齐拉克齐吉尔山融雪
But leave it to him and the peaks of Zirakzigil will thaw
可能还比较快
before this feud of yours will.
还是没阳光
No sunlight yet.
又是死路
Another dead end.
看来要熬整晚了 加油吧
We're gonna have to work all night. Oh, here we go.
长水泡啦 没什么好丢脸的 我也长过
Growing blisters, I see. No shame in it. Even I've had 'em.
–是喔 –对啊 那时我才五岁
Oh, y'have? Aye. When I was five!
皇室贵手嘛
Aye, palace hands.
一辈子都泡在珠宝里
Been polishing jewels all his life.
放心 王子 只剩13小时
Don't fret, Prince, only 13 hours to go.
对啊 搞成这样都是他害的
Aye. It's his fault we're in this mess.
还有他老爸
And his father.
敢再碰我一下 我就咬断你的手指
Lay a finger on me again, I'll bite it off at the knuckle.
挖矿还顺利吗
How was the mine?
就那样
'Bout the same.
小鬼们呢
Where are the weans?
他们说不饿 又来了
Said they weren't hungry. Again.
不能怪他们
Well, I can't blame 'em.
这黑麦面包吃起来像去年的
This rye tastes like last year's bread.
就是去年的
It is last year's bread.
怎么不买♥♥地面的新鲜谷物
Why not trade for fresh grain from the surface?
好主意
Splendid idea!
但在黯溪谷 我们能找谁去说服你♥爸♥
But who in the Dimrill Dale will we find to convince your father of it?
–别又来了 –我想想喔
Don't start. - Um... Let me think...
我说别又来了
I said don't.
爬下你的骄傲高峰道歉吧
Ah, climb off your high peak and apologize!
–被你搞得消化不良 –很好 听听你的心声吧
You're giving me indigestion. - Good! Now listen to your guts!
有啊
I am!
我依然觉得我是对的
And they still say I was right.
要不是他把埃尔隆德丢出去自生自灭
If he hadn't have thrown Elrond out to rot,
我们就还有够吃五百年的食物
we'd have food enough for 500 years!
你以为重点是食物吗
You think this is about food?
我们听不到山的声音了
We can't hear the mountains anymore.
我害怕 都林
I'm afraid, Durin.
很害怕
I'm afraid.
迪莎 过来
Disa... Come here.
我们是矮人
We're Dwarves.
我们会找到出路的
We'll find a way.
一直以来都是如此
We always have.
怎么找
How?
我们送去给凯勒布林博的消息 都没有回音
Our letters to Celebrimbor have all gone unanswered.
我担心索隆已经潜入埃瑞吉安
I fear Sauron may be in Eregion.
至高王同意我带一小队人马过去
The High King has consented to send me and a small party there,
确定凯勒布林博和埃瑞吉安很安全
to ensure Celebrimbor and his city are safe.
我来请你加入我们
I'm asking you to join us.
就像你最爱提醒我的 加拉德瑞尔
As you are so fond of reminding me, Galadriel,
我不过是个政客
I am but a politician.
所以至高王信任你
And as such, you have the High King's trust.
他相信你够坚定
He believes in your steadfastness.
狗也很坚定 拴上狗链就好
A dog is steadfast. And quicker to follow on a leash.
他不让我单独去
He refuses to send me without you.
为什么呢
And why is that?
–你知道原因 –我在问你知不知道
You know the reason. - I'm asking if you know it.
至高王认为 如果我单独面对大敌
The High King believes, that if I were to face the Enemy alone,
可能容易受骗
I may be vulnerable to deception.
他为什么会这么想呢
And why would he think that?
够了 埃尔隆德
Stop it, Elrond.
你违抗过至高王的命令
You've defied the High King's orders before.
现在怎么不违抗了呢
Why not do so now?
因为他是对的
Because he is right.
索隆利用了我
Sauron used me.
我像把竖琴受他操弄 弹奏着不由我选择的旋律
And under his hand, I was played like a harp to a melody not of my choosing.
一切都是你的选择
It was entirely of your choosing.
索隆看透你的心思
Sauron looked inside you,
拨弄着你的灵魂心声 一步一步
plucked the very song of your soul, note by note,
把自己塑造成你需要的样貌
making himself out to be exactly what you needed.
“失落的国王” 驾驭着你迈向胜利
"The Lost King" who could ride you to victory.
你双手奉上他想要的一切 还为此感谢他
You gave him everything he wanted and then thanked him for it.
现在他用同样的手法 迷惑吉尔加拉德
And now he has done the same to Gil-galad.
迷惑林顿的每个精灵
And to every Elf in Lindon.
所以我们需要你 带领我们穿越迷宫
And that is why we need you. Help us navigate this labyrinth.
根本无法穿越
There is no navigating it.
那是他打造的迷宫
The labyrinth is his.
一旦深陷其中 就已迷失方向
As long as you stay in it, you've already lost.
–他可能就希望你去埃瑞吉安... –埃尔隆德 拜托
He may well want you in Eregion-- - Please, Elrond.
我不能让他再潜入我的心
I cannot let him in again.
绝对不能
I cannot.
他从未离开 加拉德瑞尔
He never left, Galadriel.
选择戴上那三戒
In choosing to wear those Rings,
你们已选择成为他的盟友
you have all chosen to become his collaborators.
我不会加入你们
I will have no part in it.
你向我保证过
You promised me once,
“只要有一点迹象显示” 我担心的威胁确实存在
"If but a whisper of a rumor" of what I feared proved true,
你一定追杀到底
you would not rest until it was put right.
如果我们的友谊对你还有意义
If our friendship ever meant anything to you,
请离开吧
please leave.
你不想沉浸在美之中吗
Do you not wish to live in beauty?
奇尔丹大人 我无法相信这三戒
Master Círdan, I cannot trust these Rings.
如果美在某种程度上源于邪恶 美是什么
What is beauty, when it is born, in part, of evil?
不减其美
No less beautiful.
对我来说不是
Not to me.
你会因为儒米尔是个酒鬼
Would you cast Rúmil's verses into the flame,
就把他的诗歌♥丢进火里吗
because the poet was a drunkard?
儒米尔是个酒鬼
Rúmil was a drunkard?
千万别问戴隆
Do not ask of Daeron.
他受不了
Insufferable.
但他的声音
But a voice,
能让太阳都留下热泪
a voice that could make the very sun weep tears of fire.
评断作品本身吧
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表