剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
不只壮躯族 还有毛脚族
Not just Stoors, but Harfoots too.
你老爸老妈 迪莉
Your ma and da. Dilly.
你跟我说过多少次他很重要
How many times you told me he's important?
多到爆♥炸♥吧
Few more'n a rabbit's dozen, I suppose.
重点是 小诺 当你说得多了
Thing is, Nor, sooner or later, when you say somethin' enough,
我就开始相信了
I start believin' ya.
我们奋战到底吧
I say we fight for it.
黑巫师找到他的命定魔杖
The Dark Wizard found his staff.
你也该找找你的了
And now, the time has come for you to find yours.
哪一个才是
Which one is it?
唯有当你全心全意信仰秘火时
You'll find your true staff only when the vision of your heart
才能找到你的命定魔杖
is single to the service of the Secret Fire.
但太多选择了
But there are so many.
要花好几个月才能找到吧
One could spend months searching out there.
你时间多的是
You have all the time you need.
除非你有别的地方要去
Unless, there is somewhere else you wish to be.
我看到她了 诺瑞
I saw her. Nori.
她...
She was...
我莫名感觉如果不赶快去找她 她会出事
Somehow, I know that unless I find her soon, she will die.
她们会死掉
Both of them will die.
许多死了的人本该活
Many that die deserve life.
一些活着的人都该死
Some that live deserve death.
你能把命还给他们吗
Who are you to give it to them?
等我确定她安全了 再回来找你
Once I know that she's safe, I could return to you.
不行 无法
No. You cannot.
有时眼前的路一分为二 你必须做出选择
There are times when one path becomes two, and you must choose.
现在转身 你就再也回不来了
Turn away now, and you can never return to this path.
没别的路可走了吗
Is there no other way?
西有索隆崛起
Sauron rises in the west.
东有黑巫师肆虐
A Dark Wizard in the east.
中洲所有生灵岌岌可危
Every soul in Middle-earth is in peril.
你要抛下他们 任凭自生自灭
Will you abandon them to their doom?
她是我的朋友
She is my friend.
你的朋友 还是你的天命
Your friend or your destiny?
决定权在你手中
The choice is yours.
快啊 用点力
Come on, put your bread into it.
陛下
Sire.
父王 您找我
You summoned me, Father?
不是
No.
是他
He did.
看来七戒帮助很大 都林王子
I see the Seven are serving you well, Prince Durin.
对某人帮助很大 我承认
They're serving someone well. I'll give you that.
情势有变
Circumstances have changed.
我刚得知埃瑞吉安正面临入侵威胁
I have just learned that Eregion is under threat of invasion.
没有秘银 剩下的力量之戒无法完成
Without mithril, the remaining Rings of Power may never be complete.
我们需要更多秘银
We need more.
现在就需要
And we need it now.
该给你们多少
How much shall I offer you?
什么都无法...
There is nothing you could d--
什么东西多少
How much of what?
我知道你们正在扩大采矿规模
I understand you're expanding your mining operations.
我们可以稳定提供木材
We can provide a steady supply of timber
协助建造平台 矿井
to help build platforms, mine shafts.
还是卡扎督姆想要的是...
Or perhaps Khazad-d?m would prefer something...
更有价值的东西
more precious?
父王 也许我们应该 先私下讨论一下
Father, perhaps we'd be wise to discuss this first in private?
没什么好讨论的
There's nothing to discuss.
我已经决定了
I've already decided.
答案是
And?
答案是不行
The answer is no.
请代我向凯勒布林博大人致歉
Please give my regrets to Lord Celebrimbor.
都林国王
King Durin.
王子 再会
Prince. Farewell.
感谢奥力
Thank Aul?.
有那么一刻 我还担心你失去理智了
For a moment, I was afraid you'd taken leave of all your senses.
刚好相反
On the contrary.
我这辈子从没这么清醒过
I have never been of sounder mind.
不过放心 孩子
But do not worry, my son.
他们会再来的
They'll be back.
再来
Back?
你也听到他说的
You heard him.
中洲即将开战
War is coming to Middle-earth.
拥有秘银武器和盔甲的军队
And the army that bears the weapons and armor of mithril
可说是天下无敌
is all but invincible.
到时价格随我们开
We can name our price.
你疯了吗
Have you gone mad?
整个世界都疯了 孩子
The whole world's gone mad, my son.
但我们很幸运能掌控大局
But it is to us to grip it by the throat.
叫纳维增加一倍人手 我们要扩大挖掘规模
Tell Narvi to double his work teams. We're expanding the dig.
父王
Father.
拿下戒指
Take off the Ring.
别想
I will not.
戒指是我的
It is mine.
它属于我
Belongs to me.
错了
No.
是你属于它
You belong to it.
不是的话 拜托证明给我看
If it is otherwise, please, prove it.
拿下来
Take it off.
我没什么好证明的 小子
I have nothing to prove to you, boy.
他让我们别无选择
Then he's left us no choice.
有必要的话 我们会亲身挡在矿区前
We'll lay our bodies in front of that mine ourselves if we have to.
他会派出大军对付我们
He'd call the whole army down on us.
来啊
Let him!
如果他受那戒指迷惑 竟然派出大军对付自己儿子
If he's so in thrall to that Ring, he'd turn his troops on his own son,
正好让卡扎督姆所有矮人看清 他不再适合统治
it'll show every Dwarf in Khazad-d?m he's no longer fit to rule.
大家会摘下他的王冠
They'll take his crown.
你怎能这样说他
How can you talk about him this way?
都林
Durin.
你这是在羞辱他
You're talkin' about humiliatin' him.
诋毁他
About destroying him.
我跟你一样深爱他
I love him as much as you do.
奥力知道他比我亲生父亲还要亲
Aul? knows, he's twice the father to me my own ever was.
但现在那王位上的矮人不是你父亲
But the Dwarf on that throne is not your father.
只要他戴着那枚戒指 就听不到其他人的声音 包括我们
As long as he's wearing that Ring, he's deaf to all other voices, even ours.
这座山里所有矮人都深陷危险
And every Dwarf in this mountain's in peril!
都林
Durin!
都林
Durin?
都林 你...
Durin, are you...
我办不到
I can't do it.
我办不到 迪莎
I can't do it, Disa.
我看着他 看着他的眼睛 我...
I look at him, and in his eyes, I...
我仍能看到我父亲
I still see my father.
的确迷茫又遥远 但他还是在
Lost and far away, yes, but he's still in there.
洞穴尽头总有曙光 亲爱的
Always have you seen the light at the end of the cave, my love.
来
Come.
现在不采取行动 永远到不了彼端
If we don't act now, we'll never reach it.
他会毁了自己 还把整个王国拖下水
He'll destroy himself and take this kingdom with him.
黎明时分 你将被丢入海中接受终极审判
At dawn, you are to be cast into the sea to face Trial by Abyss.
我们谈话的同时他们在召唤海虫
They are summoning the sea-worm as we speak.
我跟阿尔-法拉宗谈过
I have spoken with Ar-Pharaz?n.
他并不想进一步激怒忠贞派
He does not wish to further antagonize The Faithful.
他的仁慈依然有效 只要你宣誓...
His offer of mercy still stands, if you swear--
宣誓效忠于他
Swear fealty to him?
要求一个人摒弃他的信念 算不上仁慈
It is hardly mercy to ask a man to set his integrity aflame.
这个家已经失去太多 我不能再失去你
After everything this family has lost, I cannot lose you too.
拜托 父亲
Please, Father.
我求你
Please.
放下你的骄傲
Swallow your pride.
经过这一切 如果你看到的只有骄傲...
If after all this, all you see is pride...
那你我就没什么好说的了
Then there are no words left for us to speak.
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表