剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
我研究了萨道克那本旧书
I was sifting through Sadoc's old book.
毛脚族很久以前就走过这条路了
Harfoots must've journeyed this way a long time ago.
伊斯塔尔一定会屈服在我手下 不然的话
The Istar will surrender to me, because if he doesn't,
我就杀了他称之为朋友的半身人
I will slaughter the halflings he calls friends.
诺瑞
Nori!
你是要往山脊线去吗
Were you headed for the ridgeline?
幸存者会在扎营处等我们
The survivors will be waiting for us where we made camp.
–还有我父亲 –你可能错过他们了
My father, too. - I think you may have missed them.
–你也在找家人吗 –我未婚夫
You hoping to find kin as well? My betrothed.
如果他有你一半坚强 我敢肯定他会撑过来
If he's even half as strong as you, I'm certain of it.
我没你想的那么坚强
I'm not so strong as you think.
我们之间曾有的关联 现在也化为灰烬
Anything you were to me, is ashes now.
我是觉得 我们没必要再交谈了
So for my part, we don't ever need to speak again.
你真想找回你的马
D'you really want your horse back?
–你知道它在哪 –今晚这里见
You know where he is? - Meet me here. Tonight.
小鬼 你那么晚在外面干嘛
What are you doin' out here in the dark, boy?
有埋伏
It's an ambush!
领主大人 准备工作就快完成了
Preparations are nearly complete, Lord-father.
有必要再次开战吗
Must we go to war again?
除非确定索隆彻底消失
We'll never truly be safe,
我们永远不会真正安全
until we've made certain Sauron is no more.
自从戴上这枚戒指 我能感知
Since the wearing of this Ring, I have perceived
不可见世界的闪现
glimpses of the unseen world...
我们送去给凯勒布林博的消息 都没有回音
Our letters to Celebrimbor have all gone unanswered.
我担心索隆已经潜入埃瑞吉安
I fear Sauron may be in Eregion.
至高王同意我带一小队人马过去
The High King has consented to send me and a small party there,
确定凯勒布林博和埃瑞吉安很安全
to ensure Celebrimbor and his city are safe.
埃尔隆德的任务不是加入你的阵容
Elrond's task is not to join your company.
而是领导阵容
But to lead it.
指环王:力量之戒
第二季第四集
凯勒布林博还是没回复...
Still no word from Celebrimbor...
如果走阿克萨桥 不到730公里就能到埃瑞吉安
If we take the Axa Bridge, Eregion is just under 150 leagues.
我们需要一名弓箭手 两名剑士 相信你能推荐好人选
We shall need an archer, two swordsmen. I trust you can recommend a set.
相信 我
Trust? Me?
你确定这样好吗 指挥官
Are you certain that's wise, commander?
在至高王的催促下 我同意任命你为第二指挥官
At the High King's urging, I agreed to appointment you as first lieutenant.
但如果你认为有失你的身份 我会另择他人
But if you deem that duty beneath you, I will choose another.
–是的 –什么
Yes. -"Yes" what?
是的 我能推荐 一名弓箭手和两名剑士
Yes, I can recommend an archer and two swordsmen.
还要带谁去 指挥官
Who else shall we take with us, commander?
闪电
Lightning?
没有任何世俗力量能办到
No earthly force could do this.
这是索隆的杰作
This is the work of Sauron.
坎尼尔 还有哪条路能走
Camnir. What other paths might we take?
要绕过去的话 我们要么往北
To circumvent it, we shall either have to turn due north,
多花两周时间...
adding two weeks to our journey...
不然呢
Or?
不然往南 穿越图林戈沙德
We go south, through the Hills of Tyrn Gorthad.
到埃瑞吉安会快很多
Which will get us to Eregion much faster.
那里有邪恶之物
There is evil in those hills.
存在久远 充满恶意
Ancient, and filled with malice.
索隆故意要我们走那条路 我们必须走另一条
Sauron means for us to go that way. We must go another.
大敌肯定两条路都监视着
The Enemy is doubtless watching both roads.
看这坍塌 我们要更快赶到凯勒布林博那儿
This collapse makes it more critical than ever to reach Celebrimbor at speed.
万一走进陷阱我们哪都到不了
We won't reach anywhere at speed if we walk into a trap.
往南走
We go south.
指挥官 我得反对
Commander, I must protest.
我听到你的意见了
Your opinion on the matter has been heard.
埃尔隆德
Elrond.
听到了 第二指挥官
Opinion heard, lieutenant.
我们往南走
We go south.
我们不会听从那小玩意的建议 你也一样
This company will not take counsel from that trinket, nor will you.
如果不能遵守这些条件 你现在就回林顿去吧
If you cannot abide by those terms, you will leave now and return to Lindon.
–我是很想 –那为何不走
I should like to. - Then why do you not?
因为我不想看到有人送命
Because I do not wish to see any of this company slain.
包括你
Including you.
诺瑞
Nori!
诺瑞 波比
Nori! Poppy!
不好意思 你有看到两个半身人吗
Pardon me. I don't suppose you've seen a pair of halflings come this way?
看来你找到羔羊了
See you found the goat.
我要找的...不是羔羊
It wasn't... quite what I was searching for.
那就是你要找的东西
Well, there's what you're searchin' for
你也找到了 对吧
and there's what you find, now, isn't there?
欢乐咚 快活咚 敲响叮叮咚
Hey dol, merry dol Ring a dong dillow...
白蛉草地飞 蜜蜂柳树转
Sandflies in the grass Bees around the willow
你的山丘上方有星星
There are some stars above your hill.
山丘上方常有星星
Stars above most 'ills.
我和我朋友在找这些星星
But my friends and I were looking for these stars.
我本来希望...
I had hoped that...
抱歉 等一下
My apologies, j-just a moment--
歌♥唱那太阳 星星 月亮与轻雾
Of sun, stars Moon and mist
雨水与云天
Rain and cloudy weather
魔杖...当然了...
The branch... of course...
一定是
Yes. It must be.
波比
Poppy!
起来
Get up!
–有看到他吗 –谁
D'you see him? - Who?
你说咧 我们的朋友 那天杀的异乡人
Who d'you think? Our friend, the bleedin' Stranger.
先别管他在哪 我们在哪
Never mind where's he, where are we?
诺瑞 快跑
Nori! Run!
我想 应该是甩掉他们了
I think, I think we lost them.
你们哪来的
Where'd you lot come from?
我们
Us?
你又是哪来的
Where'd you come from?
我的脑袋
Oh, my head.
–我住这 –毛脚族住这
Live here. - Harfoots live here?
毛脚族是什么
What's an Harfoot?
你就是...
Well, you are--
你到底是谁
Who are you, exactly?
我是无名仔
I'm Nobody.
你不可能是“无名仔”
Well, you can't be "Nobody."
大家都这么叫我
Well... That's what everybody calls me.
如果大家都叫你无名仔 没人叫你某某某吗
If everybody calls you Nobody, doesn't anybody call you somebody?
我妈叫我梅里麦克
Well, my mum calls me Merimac.
我是波比
I'm Poppy.
我是诺瑞
I'm Nori.
你的水从哪弄来的
Where'd you get that water from?
–小声一点 –偷来的 对不对
Keep your voice down. You stole it, didn't you?
从大家伙那口井偷来的
You stole it from that well. From the big folk.
–你去哪 –没有啊
But-- Where are you going? Uh, nowhere.
带我们一起去
Take us with ya.
抱歉 村子严禁外人
Uh, sorry, no outsiders in the village.
村子 什么村子
Village? What village?
没有 没有村子
No village! There's no village.
给我听好 无名仔
Listen here, Nobody.
要么让我们跟
Either we're coming with you
不然就告发你 偷水贼
or I will turn you in myself this moment, water-thief.
你们待会儿会见到阿古 我们的领袖
You're about to meet The Gund, our dwell-leader.
想要她考虑收留你们 要遵守四条规定
And if you want her to even think about takin' you in, there's four rules.
第一 不要直视她的眼睛
One, never look her in the eye.
第二 永远距离她三步远
B, always stand three steps back.
第四 不管怎样 千万不要叫她阿古
Four, don't, ever, ever, no matter what, call her "The Gund."
–了解 –了解
Got it. - Got it.
规定是三条还四条
Was that three rules or four?
我没认真听
I wasn't really paying attention.
去吧 好好玩
Off you go, have fun now.
快啊 那边
Come on. Over there.
那是因为有阳光照射
That's 'cause it's had the sunshine on it.
看那里
You're there.
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表