剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
Get 'em while you can.
趁着还能吃 吃吧
No pancakes in the Big House.
监狱里可没煎饼
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, Christ!
天啊
Fucking laundry again?
又洗衣服吗
Good morning.
早上好
What? You want me to cut it down?
干嘛 你想让我砍倒大树吗
I thought you were bringing me out here to kill me or something.
我还以为你带我到这里来是想杀我
Hey, Moonie!
穆尼
Fuck you!
滚你♥妈♥的♥
I know for a fact that Twardoz won't take attendance.
特瓦多斯肯定不会点名
I can't. I have an exam.
去不了 我有考试
Chicken shit. Good morning.
你个胆小鬼 早上好
Free of charge. They are not who you think they are.
免费的 他们跟你想的不一样
You're doing really important work.
你所做的事真的很重要
Someone needs to tell that dude about the Internet.
谁教教这位兄弟因特网这种东西
Save us a seat. I'll go order.
占个位置 我去点菜
Sorry. Oh, no worries.
抱歉 没事
Thank you.
谢谢
Sorry.
抱歉了
I may have fucked that barista,
我似乎上过那个服务员
so if he spit in your chai, that's on me.
如果他往你的茶里吐了口水 是我的错
What?
怎么
Do you know who that is?
你知道那是谁吗
Nope.
不知道
Her name is Nora something. She was at Heroes Day.
她叫诺拉什么的 英雄纪念日她也在场
Her husband and her kids all disappeared.
她老公和孩子都消失了
There's a gun in her purse.
她包里有把枪
No shit?
真的假的
Yeah, like, a big one, too.
真的 好像还挺大的
Not some bullshit lady gun.
不是那种女式枪
She probably puts it in her mouth every night
估计每天晚上睡前都放进嘴里
before bed and says, "Just one more day."
然后说一句"再活一天"
No, she, like, puts wigs on
不 她应该是戴上假发
and uses it to hold up liquor stores so she can feel alive again.
持枪去抢劫酒品店 好感觉自己还活着
Or maybe she actually killed her family
也许她杀了自己的家人
and then just said they disappeared
并且吃掉了他们的尸体
while she secretly ate their bodies.
却谎称他们消失了
That's fucked up.
太变♥态♥了
Yeah.
是啊
What the fuck?
怎么回事
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
Oh, um... no worries.
没事 别担心
It's totally cool, Mrs. Durst.
没事的 杜斯特女士
Let me get you another one. No, no, it's fine.
我再给你拿一杯 没事 不用了
I've got to be somewhere anyway. Sorry.
我还有事 抱歉
Bye.
再见
What was that?
那是怎么回事
Hey, Nora.
你好 诺拉
Oh, shit. She's gonna pop Father Nutballs.
完了 她要一枪崩了那个老混♥蛋♥了
Good to see you.
见到你很开心
OK. Bye.
好 再见
You want to follow her?
要跟着她吗
In what?
怎么跟
Come on, dude. What? Hey!
兄弟你搞什么 两位
Big Bones!
博纳兄弟
Top of the mornin', ladies.
早上好啊 两位美女
Y'all need a ride to school?
要我们送你们去学校吗
Only if you let me drive your awesome Prius.
如果你们的车让我开的话
Uh, hop on in, baby.
随便开 宝贝
You know how to turn it on, right? Yeah!
你知道该怎么启动吧 当然
OK. Go! Quick! Close the door!
好 快走吧 关好门
It's a hybrid. Hit the power button. Shut up.
这是混合车型 按电源键 闭嘴
Do you have a driver's license? This is very confusing.
你有驾照吗 这个好难
Brake. You got to hit the Here we go.
刹车 你得踩... 走着
Ow! Oh, fuck.
我♥操♥
So what, the tree's supposed to symbolize my old life or something?
这棵树象征着我曾经的生活还是什么吗
Can I have one?
我能抽一根吗
You know, you guys are running a pretty shitty cult if you can't even join.
要是不让人加入 你们这邪教也太差劲了
"Not a cult."
"不是邪教"
Then what is it?
那是什么
I'm not doing this anymore.
我受够了
Because I don't want to.
因为我不想了
Why? Why? Because I've been with you people for weeks,
为什么 因为我已经跟你们住了好几个星期
and all I've got is Ron and pancakes
每天就是睡觉 吃薄煎饼
and--and fucking tree-chopping!
然后天天他妈砍树
What the fuck?!
到底搞什么
I mean, it's freezing and it's stupid!
冻得要死 蠢得要命
It's fucking stupid! That's why, OK?!
太他妈蠢了 这就是原因 懂了吗
Christine, wake up. This is it.
克里斯汀 醒醒 到了
Just stay in the car, OK?
待在车里 知道吗
Is it him?
是他吗
Maybe this isn't the right place.
也许不是这里
He should be here by now.
他应该到了
Are you calling him?
你是在给他打电♥话♥吗
No.
不是
Tom.
汤姆
No, no, no, no. Hey, wait, wait.
不 不要 等等 等等
Hey, it's Tom. I'm not here. God bless.
我是汤姆 我现在不在 上帝保佑你
Hey, Tommy, it's your daddy calling.
汤米 是你♥爸♥爸
I saw you called, so, uh, listen,
我看到你打来过
I'm gonna leave my phone on, so call me whenever you can.
我电♥话♥会一直开着 什么时候打来都可以
I love you. Shit.
爱你 该死
Hard to get him to talk to you, right?
很难让他跟你交谈 是吗
Maybe try with the texting.
也许可以试试发短♥信♥
My 10-year-old, that's all she uses--
我家的十岁女儿成天就发短♥信♥
Where are we on the truck?
卡车的事情查的怎么样了
Pickup truck I asked you to find two weeks ago. Where are we?
两周前让你查的皮卡 怎么样了
Oh, yeah.
对了
We--we put out a BOLO, but no hits.
我们贴了告示 但还没有结果
Uh, maybe if we had a better description of the driver?
如果有司机的详细描述就好了
Big, bald asshole shooting dogs somewhere.
秃头大个子混♥蛋♥ 到处开枪打狗
Want me to sit down with a sketch artist?
要我去找人画像吗
No.
不
N-no, it's just you're the only one who saw him, so--
不 只是你是唯一见过他的人
Dennis, do you think I made this guy up?
丹尼斯 你觉得这家伙是我捏造出来的吗
This is the part where you say, "No, Chief, that's fucking ridiculous."
你应该说"不 局长 怎么可能"
Fine. No, Chief. That's--that's fucking ridiculous.
好吧 不 局长 怎么可能
Go find the truck. Yes, sir.
把那辆卡车找出来 是 局长
Patti.
帕蒂
You know the drill.
你知道程序的
I have a signed warrant, applicable in the case
我有搜查令 可以在
of a missing person or persons, to enter these premises
调查失踪人员的时候进入这些场所
and conduct a visual survey and/or question the occupants therein.
进行调查或质询场所内人员
May I come in, please?
我能进去吗
Morning, Mr. Jensen. How are you?
早上好 金森先生 你好吗
Terrific.
糟透了
Obligated to inform you
我们有义务通知你
the Missing Persons Investigation related to you
针对你的失踪调查已经终止
has been closed and that your family has been informed of your whereabouts.
我们已经将你的所在地通知你的家人
You understand?
你明白吗
Yeah...
是的
I understand.
我明白
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Did you hurt yourself?
手伤到了吗
Just some blisters.
只是些水疱
You mind if I ask your name?
我能问问你的名字吗
Meg. Megan Abbott.
梅格 梅根·阿伯特
You here on your own free will, Miss Abbott?
你是自愿来这里的吗 阿伯特小姐
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表