剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
I'll call you on this.
我会用这个联♥系♥你
Oh, and get yourself a charger, man. I lost mine.
记得自己买♥♥个充电器 我的丢了
Wayne, we have to go.
韦恩 该走了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
This girl is everything.
这个女孩就是一切
Yes?
对吗
Yes.
对
Road trip.
要开始自驾游了
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
操 操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
操 操
Fuuuu-uuck!
我♥操♥
It's gonna be OK.
一切都会好的
How?
怎么好起来
Wayne told me.
韦恩告诉我的
Howdy.
你好
Well, you gonna invite me in?
要邀请我进去吗
What's your pickup truck doing in my driveway?
你的皮卡为什么会停在我的车道上
I heard you were looking for it.
你不是在找它吗
Heard where?
你怎么知道的
Around.
大家都这么说
What's your name?
你叫什么
Well, you asking me in an official capacity or as a friend?
你是以警♥察♥的身份问我还是以朋友身份问我
We're not friends.
我们不是朋友
Then I'd rather not say.
那我还是不说了
Hey, Mr. Garvey.
加维先生
Hey. These for us?
你好 这是给我们的吗
Young lady, why don't you put this in the fridge for your dad?
姑娘 把这些放在冰箱里给你父亲喝吧
Do not drink that.
你们不许喝
So I found another pack.
我又找到了一群
Of what?
一群什么
Dogs.
狗啊
Couple dozen, I'd guess.
我猜有几十只吧
I saw them slinking around
我今晚看见它们
the elementary school tonight, and they...
在小学附近晃悠 它们
I'm pretty sure they're sleeping in the drainpipe.
我确定它们是睡在排水管里
We could set up there and
我们可以在那里蹲点
pick them off when they come out tomorrow night.
等明晚它们出来的时候干掉它们
You meet me by the school just before sundown?
日落前学校见
Why can't you do it yourself?
你为什么不一个人去
'Cause I'm lonely.
因为我很寂寞
Sundown tomorrow.
明天日落时分见
We're doing the Lord's work, believe you me.
相信我 我们是执行神的旨意
Take your fucking truck.
把你的车开走
No, it's all yours. I'm done with it.
不 它是你的了 我不要了
Who was that?
那是谁
Nobody.
不用管
Hey, Betty. How you doing?
贝蒂 你好
Mr. Garvey. Long time no see.
加维先生 好久不见
Yeah.
是啊
OK if I bring that in?
我可以把这个带进去吗
Long as he eats it while you're here and you bring the jar out.
你在的时候他吃完然后你把罐子带出来就行
Deal.
没问题
How can he not like this? Oh, it's great.
他怎么能不喜欢这个呢 太好看了
Prodigal son returns.
回头的浪子回来了
I'll, uh, let you two catch up.
你们两个人聊聊吧
OK.
好
Kevin.
凯文
Hey--ahem--did you steal my bagels this morning?
话说 今早是你把我的百吉饼偷走了吗
Did I what? Never mind.
什么 算了
Forget about it.
没事
How you doing, Dad?
你好 爸爸
Said you got to eat it while I'm here.
他们说你得在我在的时候吃完
Yeah, yeah. I know the rules.
好 我知道规矩
Did she--did she tell you what's going on with me?
她 她告诉你我的事了吗
Oh, we got better things to talk about than you.
那么多事要聊 哪有功夫说你
How's my house?
我的房♥子怎么样了
Paul burned down the fence in the backyard.
保罗把后院的篱笆烧坏了
Eh, fuckin' moron.
那个白♥痴♥
How's my job?
我的工作呢
It's hard.
很难做
You know...
你知道...
it wouldn't kill you to show
偶尔表现出什么弱点的话
a little vulnerability now and then.
肯定会害死你的
People love that shit.
大家都喜欢看你的弱点
No one wants to see the Chief of Police
没人想看到警♥察♥局局长
crying in his car.
在自己车里偷偷抹泪吧
You're crying in your car?
你自己在车里哭吗
You know they all went?
你知道他们都不见了吗
Balki, cousin Larry, Jennifer,
巴尔基 拉里 詹妮弗
Mary Anne...whole cast poofed on the 14th.
玛丽·安 所有演员都在14号♥消失了
Bullshit.
不会吧
No, look it up.
不信你查查
Kids OK?
孩子们还好吧
Yeah. Jill, she's fine.
还好 吉尔还好
Tommy's still out west, I think.
汤米应该还在西部
Been a while since we spoke.
我们很就没说过话了
Well, just because he doesn't check in as often as he should
他不经常找你说话
doesn't mean he doesn't love you.
不代表他不爱你
How'd it start for you, Dad?
你怎么样 爸爸
Well, that depends on what you mean by "It," Son.
这要看你指什么了 儿子
You know what I'm talking about.
你明知故问
If you're asking me
如果你是问
when I started losing my shit...
我精神失常时...
contrary to the professional opinion of others,
与其他人的专业观点相反
I maintain my shit remains intact.
我精神好得很
Now,
现在
I'd venture to guess the reason you're here seeing me--
我大胆猜测一下你来找我的原因
your shit may be gettin' lost.
可能是你开始失常了
No, not an--not an unreasonable assumption,
我的猜测也不是毫无根据的
considering you've been
因为你最近
running around shooting dogs in the middle of the fuckin' night.
在大半夜四处射杀野狗
Fuckin' Lucy.
露西就喜欢多嘴
Don't take it out on her.
别怪她
She's trying to cover for you.
她是想帮你掩饰的
Why don't you tell that shrink she sent you to
你为什么不告诉那个她让你看的心理医生
that you were drunk
说你当时喝醉了
and that you were under a lot of stress,
而且你压力很大
and you're very, very sorry?
你对此感到非常抱歉
You realize now that it was wrong to--
你已经意识到那样是不对的...
Will you please shut up?
你能先闭嘴吗
No, no, I'm not gonna tell him.
不不 我不会告诉他
Tell me what, Dad?
告诉我什么 爸
He's here, isn't he?
他不是来了吗
That's something.
这就算进步了
Why do I always have to--
为什么我总是得...
Oh, fuck you!
去死
Someone came to see you?
有人来看你吗
What?
什么
They said they sent...
他们说他们派了...
Oh, motherfucker.
该死
They said they sent or are sending
他们说他们派了或者正在派
somebody to help you.
什么人去帮你
Who? Uh, help me with what?
谁 帮我什么
Ah, I don't know.
我不知道
But...
但是
whatever it is,
不论是什么
you might want to keep it to yourself.
你还是不要说出去为好
Hey, Chief, you good?
局长 你还好吧
Fantastic.
好极了
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表