剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
Fuck her, come on.
别理她 走
OK. Let me out.
好了 放我出去吧
Really, Scotty? It's been 27 minutes.
不是吧 斯科蒂 才27分钟
That's nothing.
这算什么啊
Come on! I'm done.
开门 我不玩了
You have, like, a half an hour of air left.
里面的空气还够你呼吸半小时的
You little bitch, you're fine.
胆小鬼 没事的
Let him out, dick.
让他出来吧 混♥蛋♥
Oh! He returns unto us,
他重返我们的怀抱了
unmolested by the great darkness.
没有受到无尽黑暗的侵扰
Give me a break.
让我歇会儿
Hey, when he suffocates, do you suffocate?
他窒息的时候 你会有感觉吗
Har har.
呵呵
No, really.
不会吗
Scott Frost with a pathetic 27 minutes.
斯科特·弗罗斯特只待了可悲的27分钟
That's not even near the record, buddy.
离记录差老远了 哥们
I can break the record.
看姐来打破记录
Uh, excuse me, Garvey.
不好意思 加维
You need to do the invocation
在你进去之前
before you even attempt the crossing.
你得念上面的祷文
That's stupid.
无聊
Invo-fucking- cation, Garvey.
快去祈祷吧 加维
"On October 14th, 2011,
2011年十月十四日
"Paul Glouski was forced inside this conveyance against his will
保罗·格罗斯基在一个恶作剧中
in a childish prank and was never seen or heard from again."
被迫进入这个铁盒子 不见踪影
"Nor heard from again."
是再无踪影
"Nor heard from again.
再无踪影
"Now I honor the mystery of his loss
我以身试险
"by repeating his suffering
拥抱无尽的黑暗
and embracing the Great Darkness."
来纪念他谜一般的消失
Amen.
阿门
I'll miss you. Be safe.
我会想你的 小心点
See you on the other side, Garvey.
另一边见了 加维
Thanks.
谢谢
You want to come over?
到我那去坐坐吗
Right now?
现在吗
You sure?
你确定
The first 4 dates, I was on the fence, but...
之前四次约会 我都摇摆不定 但...
I'm over it now.
现在我拿定主意了
All right. Let me just check in with Jill.
好 我跟吉尔说一声
So have you told her about us?
你跟她说我俩的事儿了吗
Sure.
当然了
"Hey, honey. About to go have sex with Nora
亲爱的 我要跟诺拉上♥床♥了
"for the first time.
第一次呢
A little nervous. Wish me luck."
有点紧张 祝我好运吧
And a winky face.
再加上个笑脸
No, stop.
别闹
Send.
发送
Yeap.
嗯
Shit.
该死
Fuck.
操
21 seconds and you've got the record, Garvey.
还有21秒你就破记录咯 加维
19, 18, 17, 16,
19 18 17 16
15, 14, 13, 12, 11,
15 14 13 12 11
10, 9, 8, 7, 6,
10 9 8 7 6
5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
5 4 3 2 1
You got it!
你做到了
Get me out of here!
放我出去
Shit.
该死
Shit. Fuck.
该死 操
Oh, my God.
天啊
What happened?
出什么事了
The thing isn't working. It's not working.
这玩意儿坏了 坏了
Get me out of here!
快放我出去
Oh, my God!
天啊
Let me out!
放我出去
We're gonna get you out! Just wait up.
我们会救你出来的 等等
Find something to open it with!
找个能撬开门的东西
Fucking shit!
该死的
How long? How long?
要多久 多久
I can't breathe!
我没法呼吸了
Garvey, it's OK.
加维 没事的
Is she breathing?
她还在呼吸吗
Somebody fucking call 9-1-1!
你们快去打911啊
Get the fuck back!
快后退
Don't tell your dad you saw me.
别告诉你♥爸♥爸你看到我了
Who was that?
那是谁
My grandpa.
我爷爷
Shit.
该死
Ah. Fuck. Fuck.
操 我♥操♥
Fucker!
妈的
Goddamn it.
该死的
Ah. Fuck.
我♥操♥
Hey. Wake up.
醒醒
I made you some soup.
我给你煮了汤
There's spiders under water.
水下面有蜘蛛
Christine, come on. You need to eat something.
克里斯汀 快起来 你得吃点东西
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
You're burning up. The baby--it's--
你发烧了 孩子...
Nothing can hurt the baby.
没什么能伤着孩子
He's the one--
他就是救世主
the only one.
唯一的救世主
He's the bridge.
他是桥梁
OK. You need some rest.
好吧 你得休息
Did Wayne call?
韦恩打电♥话♥来了吗
No, Christine.
没有 克里斯汀
Wayne hasn't called in two months.
韦恩两个月没打电♥话♥来了
He'll call.
他会打的
Here.
来
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Help you?
有什么能帮忙的
Uh, yeah. Um, are these safe for pregnant women?
嗯 怀孕的女人能吃这些吗
How far along is she?
她怀孕多久了
Almost 8 months.
差不多八个月了
She should call her O.B.
她应该打电♥话♥给产科医师咨♥询♥
Ok. Thanks. I'll do that.
好 谢谢 我会问的
Hello?
喂
Wayne?
韦恩
Who's this?
你是谁
It's Tom.
我是汤姆
Tom. Tom. Tom!
汤姆 汤姆 汤姆
Of course it is. I know that.
当然了 我知道
Ha! I called you.
我给你打过电♥话♥
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Oh, I'm great. I'm just great, Tom.
我很好 很好 汤姆
Is Christine with you right now?
克里斯汀现在和你在一起吗
No. I'm at a pharmacy, so--
不 我在药店...
Fine. How much is left?
好吧 还剩多少
What?
什么
The money that I gave you. How much is left?
我给你的钱 还剩多少
Uh, about 6,000.
大概六千
Fuck. All right, Tom.
操 好吧 汤姆
What you need to do is you need to take that money,
你需要拿着那笔钱
and you need to take half of it.
你需要拿上一半
That's 3. You need to put it in an envelope
也就是三千 然后放到信封里
and take that envelope and you seal it
你拿着信封 把它秘密安全地放到
very securely under the mailbox
哈勃大街和第15大道交汇处的
on Harper and 15th.
那个邮箱下面
It's across from the chicken place.
就在炸鸡店对面
When do you need me to go?
需要我什么时候去
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表