剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
Fuck you, you fuckin' cunts.
滚蛋 你们这群臭婊♥子♥
Please.
求求你
Please.
求求你们
Please don't.
不要
Pl-please.
求求你们
Please. Please.
求你们了
Don't. Please stop.
不要 求求你们住手吧
Please. Please.
求你们了
Please stop.
求你们住手
Don't.
不要
Please...
求求你们
Stop!
住手吧
Please...
求求你们
Stop--
住手吧
Where is everyone going?
大家要去哪儿
Whatever happened, I want to help.
不管出了什么事 我想帮忙
Out of the way, goddamn it! Move aside!
闪开 该死的 闪一边去
Thanks, Brad.
谢谢 布拉德
I'm here at the Heaven's Converts compound in Noma, Florida,
我在弗罗里达州诺玛的升♥天♥教所在地
where cult members recently opened fire on ATFEC agents.
之前该教成员曾对ATFEC探员开枪
Tensions between the cult and the agency have been
该教与官方之间的紧张关系
escalating for days, starting when ATFEC--
近日不断升级 起因于ATFEC...
Mornin'.
早上好
Hey, I'm leaving in 10 minutes.
我十分钟之后出门
You want a ride to school?
你要搭车去学校吗
Have you seen a bunch of my white shirts?
你看到我那堆白衬衫了吗
No.
没有
You sure? Yes.
真的没看到吗 真的
Morning, Mr. Garvey.
早上好 加维先生
You want me to make coffee?
要我煮咖啡吗
Did you turn the alarm off last night?
你昨晚把警报关掉了吗
Nope.
没有
It wasn't on.
根本就没开
Yeah, it was. I set it to "Stay."
开了 我设为"保持"了
Motion detector deactivated.
运动检测器已暂停
Looks like you mastered it.
看起来你挺精通嘛
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Are you surprised?
你很吃惊吗
We want them to remember something they want to forget.
我们想让他们记住一些他们想忘掉的事
They weren't just gonna leave us alone, right?
他们不会放任我们不管 对吗
It was only a matter of time.
只是时间问题
I guess I should be scared, but...
我觉得我应该害怕 但是
I'm not.
我没有
Is that weird?
是不是很奇怪
Oh, fuck.
操
I just hope she didn't have to suffer too much.
我只希望她没受太多罪
Are you OK?
你还好吗
Hold on.
挺住
It's OK.
没事
Laurie, it's OK.
劳里 没事
Laurie. Oh, God.
劳里 天呐
I think we need some help!
快来人帮忙啊
Laurie, it's OK, it's OK.
劳里 没事的 没事的
It's OK.
没事的
She can't breathe.
她无法呼吸了
It's OK, it's OK.
没事的 没事的
Help!
救命啊
It's OK.
没事的
Somebody, please help!
快来人帮忙啊
Hey! What are you doing? Hey!
你干嘛呢 说你呢
You got the rocks? What?
你拍到石头了吗 什么
The rocks.
石头
Look, we need the pictures of position before you can bag them.
在你把石头装起来之前要拍下它们的位置
Yeah. OK, sorry.
好的 抱歉
Give me a break, all right? She lived with you for a year.
拜托 她跟你们一起生活了一年
You got no emergency contact, nobody?
你们竟然没有任何紧急联络人吗
"No family."
没有家人
Well, I guess she just grew on a tree.
那她是树上长出来的吧
You get statements from everyone in their search party?
她们搜救队所有人的证词你都拿到了吗
Yes, sir. Mike's at the Biggie,
是的 麦克正在一个个问呢
getting yellow pads in bulk.
收集了一大堆便签条
I need you off the streets.
你们最近别抛头露面了
I don't have the resources to protect you.
我没有那么多警力保护你们
I know, yeah. Tell me to fuck off. I get it.
我知道 要让我滚 我知道
Oh. Good.
很好
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, uh, Chief, one of the witnesses says
局长 一个目击者说
he's gonna be late for his ballroom dancing lesson.
他的舞蹈课要迟到了
OK if I let him go?
能让他走了吗
Your boys gonna give me my gun back?
你们能把枪还给我了吗
It doesn't shoot rocks.
又不能用它拍石头
What were you doing out here?
你在这儿干什么
Drinking beers,
喝啤酒
star-gazing.
看星星
Hell, you could have been my alibi
要不是你一直不理我
if you didn't keep blowing me off.
你就可以当我的不在场证人了
Hey, Dean.
你好 迪恩
Burt.
伯特
We have an arrangement.
我们有约定
Population control.
人口控制
Oh, shit!
我靠
Hey, careful, goddamn it!
小心点 该死
Fuckin' horrific.
真♥他♥妈♥可怕
Is that the best you can do?
你最好就只能做到这样吗
Sorry to bother you, but could I speak with my daughter?
抱歉打搅你们 但我要跟我女儿谈谈
No problem.
没问题
Jill. Jill. Honey.
吉尔 吉尔 亲爱的
Jill, what's wrong?
吉尔 怎么了
Jill? Jill? Wait.
吉尔 吉尔 等等
Just tell me.
告诉我
Tell me what happened to her.
告诉我她怎么了
What happened to her?
她怎么了
Oh, no. Your mom is ok.
不 你妈妈没事
Your mom's ok.
你妈妈没事
Then why are you here?
那你来干什么
Last night a woman was attacked, in the G.R.,
昨晚沉默赎罪会的一个女人遭到了袭击
and I wanted you to hear it from me first so you wouldn't worry.
我想先告诉你 这样你就不会担心了
Please don't tell your friends.
别告诉你的朋友们
I want you home before dark.
我要你天黑前回家
You and Aimee order a pizza. I'm gonna work late.
你和艾米叫披萨吃吧 我要加班到很晚
Might not see you till the morning, OK?
可能早上才能回家 好吗
I'll text you.
我会给你发短♥信♥
Ok, yeah.
好
I shouldn't have cried.
我不该哭的
She wouldn't have cried for me.
她不会为我哭的
Ready? OK.
准备好了吗 好了
I understand we had a rough morning.
我知道今早很难熬
Sorry.
抱歉
Compound fracture.
有创骨折
OK. I had a look at your tests.
我看了你的检查结果
Everything seems normal. Let's have a listen.
一切看上去都很正常 我们听听吧
All right.
好的
May I ask how many cigarettes a day you're smoking?
我能问问你每天吸多少根烟吗
Ok, what you experienced was most likely a panic attack.
你经历的很可能是惊恐发作
If it happens again, take two of these.
如果再次发生 吃两片药
If you need more,
如果你要更多药
you're gonna need a prescription from a psychiatrist.
就需要找精神科医生开处方了
OK? You're free to go.
好吗 你可以走了
"Is the victim a member of an organization
受害者是一个宣称
"that claims an independent religious belief
未列在复临信徒世界广播电台组织中的
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表