剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
This is a mistake! Someone call my daughter!
这是误会 谁打给我女儿
I'm not supposed to be here!
我不该来这里
This is a mistake!
都是误会
I'm not fucking crazy!
我他妈没疯
Just calm down. Calm down. Stay calm.
冷静下来 冷静
You're OK. Just calm down.
没事的 冷静
Stay calm. You're OK.
冷静 没事的
Just calm down. Stay calm. You're OK.
冷静下来 没事的
Just calm down. Stay calm. You're OK.
冷静下来 没事的
Just calm--
冷静...
You gonna behave yourself?
你可以乖乖的吗
Yeah.
可以
I had to ask.
我必须得问
Ten minutes.
十分钟
Do you usually sleep on that side?
你一直都睡床那边吗
Well, why don't I go to that side? No, no.
不如我睡那边... 不
I will go to that side of the bed.
我要睡那边
Balki, I don't mind sleeping on that side of the bed.
巴尔基 我不介意睡那边
I'm not arguing about sleeping on that side of the bed.
我也不跟你争睡那边
Hey, baby boy.
儿子
Have a seat.
坐吧
Dad,
爸
I need to get to a phone.
我需要打个电♥话♥
Jill hasn't heard from me. I got to call--
吉尔还不知道 我得打...
Quiet...
安静
at last.
终于
So you finally fuckin' snapped, huh?
你终于也他妈崩溃了啊
No.
没有
No?
没有吗
I'm not fucking crazy.
我他妈没疯
Neither am I...
我也没有
but I am a bad man, son,
但我是个坏人 儿子
and the bad men end up here.
这里就是坏人的下场
Dad, you're--look, you're a good man.
爸 你... 你是好人
I most definitely am not.
我绝对不是
My intentions are good,
我本意是好的
but my heart and my mind and my balls, son,
但我的心 脑子和胆子 儿子
the holy fuckin' Trinity-- they all knew.
这他妈三个东西 它们都知道
That night 3 years ago,
三年前的那个晚上
we looked at ourselves in the mirror,
我们看着镜中的自己
and none of us wondered why we were still fuckin' here.
没人知道为什么我们还在这里
We knew.
可我们知道
Of course we knew.
我们当然知道
You know.
你知道的
I don't belong here.
我不该在这里
Yeah, you do. No, I don't.
你当然该在这里 不 我不该
Oh, yes, you I have to leave here.
你当然 我得离开这里
There is no leaving here. Now--
这里没有出路 现在
Don't you fucking dare!
你真是岂有此理
Do not turn around.
你转身
No, no, just get the fuck out of here.
不不 你给我滚出去
Son, I said do not turn around.
儿啊 我说了 别转身
Fuck him.
别管他
Turn around.
转过身来
Hello again.
又见面了
Now, why'd you go and do that?
你为什么那样做
He needs to get out, and you weren't helping,
他需要出去 而你不肯帮他
you crazy, dried-up, fuckin' turd.
你这个干柴一样的老疯子
Oh, fuck you, you fuckin' tobacco-stink twat.
你去死 你这个烟鬼老娘儿们
He needs to stay.
他必须留下来
Is that what you need, Kevin?
这是你想要的吗 凯文
This isn't happening.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
这不可能
You're not here.
你不可能在这里
It's happenin'.
这是真的
It's real.
是真的
I'm here.
我就在这里
You... you're dead.
你 你死了
You're fucking dead.
你♥他♥妈♥明明死了
I buried you.
我亲手埋了你
Not...
埋得
deep...
不够
enough.
深
Hey, you leave with her...
你和她一起走
you leave with her.
你和她一起走
Dad. Daddy.
爸爸 爸爸
Now, Kevin,
现在 凯文
looks like we're gonna be traveling companions.
看来我们会成为旅途伴侣呢
Until then...
到那时
you should wake the fuck up.
你就该清醒了
What?
什么
Wake the fuck up!
清醒过来
State police have roadblocks on Interstate 97
州警♥察♥在97号♥州际公路设置了路障
and have issued an advisory to motorists...
并告知所有汽车司机...
You OK? to dial 911 immediately if they encounter Gilcrest.
还好吗 如遇吉尔克里斯特请立即报♥警♥
Yeah.
还好
Fine.
还好
Where are we?
这是哪里
I got hungry.
我饿了
Want a cheeseburger?
你想吃芝士汉堡吗
God, that's good.
天呐 真好吃
So what'd she say?
她说了什么
Who?
谁
Patti.
帕蒂
What'd she say before she killed herself?
她自杀前说了什么
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这个
I can't help if you don't tell me.
你什么都不告诉我 我没法帮你
You've helped me enough, Matt.
你已经帮我够多了 马特
Not you. Them.
不是你 而是他们
The Remnant.
沉默赎罪会
You can't help them.
你没法帮他们
Yes, I can. I know I can 'cause I'm supposed to.
我可以 我知道 因为我就该这么做
But you need to tell me why she did what she did.
但你得告诉我她为什么会那么做
You need to tell me what she said.
你得告诉我她说了什么
She said...
她说
I understand.
我明白
Understood what?
明白什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Sure you do.
你当然知道
'Scuse me?
你说什么
If she wanted to deliver a message by cutting her own throat,
如果她想通过割断自己的喉咙传递什么消息
I'm pretty sure she'd be confident you received it before she did.
那我确定她死前一定会确定你接收到了消息
So what did you understand?
所以说 你明白什么
Why we didn't go.
为什么我们没有离开
Why...
为什么
we're still here.
我们还在这里
Tell me.
告诉我
Before it happened,
在那事发生之前
the, uh, the 14th?
就是14号♥那件事
I wanted to leave.
我本想离开
I wanted to be free of, uh...
我想挣脱我的...
my family.
家庭
Wanting and doing aren't the same.
所想和所做并不是一回事
I slept with another woman.
我和另一个女人上♥床♥了
Who?
谁
I don't know her name.
我不知道她的名字
She, uh... she disappeared.
她 她消失了
You were... with her?
你当时 和她在一起吗
At the moment of the Departure?
人们离开的那一刻
Yeah.
是的
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表