剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
If I cut you loose, you gonna behave?
如果我给你松绑 你不会乱来吧
Jesus. Chief, she just spit in your face.
拜托 局长 她刚朝你吐了口水
You want her to bite your goddamn nose off, too?
你想让她把你的鼻子咬掉吗
Certainly a risk.
有这个危险
You want one? Help yourself.
你也想来一根吗 自己点
I don't smoke.
我不抽烟
I seem to recall Laurie telling me that you did.
我好像记得劳里说过你抽的啊
I quit.
戒了
Who do you report to?
你向谁报告
Sorry? Your organization.
什么 你的组织
Your fucking cult. Where do you get your orders?
你的邪教 谁给你们下的命令
We don't take orders. Bullshit.
我们不听命于任何人 扯淡
People have fucking chapters all over the country.
你们全国到处都有分会
OK, I'm sorry,
好啊 抱歉了
but you brought me here and strapped me up
你把我带到这里绑起来
so you could ask me about my organization?
就为了问我组织的事吗
Just answer the fucking question.
回答问题 别废话
And who might you be, sir?
你算哪根葱 先生
This ain't workin' out, Chief.
这样没用的 局长
Reason I ask is because I've had some experience in research,
我问你是因为我在调查方面很有一手
and most people,
大部分人
you can find out all sorts
我都可以毫不费力地
of things about 'em with no trouble at all.
挖出关于他们的一切
But you, dog killer--
但你 狗杀手
no driver's license, no records,
没驾照 没记录
no anything, so I don't know.
什么都没有 所以 我不知道
You may be able to shed some light about your friend here,
要不你透露一点儿你这位朋友的信息吧
but as far as I can tell,
但就我看来
he's a ghost.
他就是鬼魂
I prefer to think of myself as a guardian angel.
我更想当个守护天使
Well, shit.
得了吧
I think I just heard a bell ring.
我刚才好像知道你是什么了
Word with you outside, Chief?
我们单独谈谈 局长
Something tells me you're about to get some excellent advice.
我觉得你会听到一些给力的建议了
What the fuck are you doin'? What?
你搞什么 怎么了
I signed up for this little adventure under the countenance
你一副靠谱没问题的样子
of strong and decisive leadership, but now,
我才同意加入的 结果现在
lo and behold, that leader is now gone,
看呐 靠谱个蛋
and the man currently residing in his skin
现在你这副样子
clearly has no fuckin' idea what is happening in there.
显然对昨晚在这里发生的事情一无所知
When we did this last night...
我们昨晚这样做的时候
what did I say I wanted?
我有没有说我到底是怎么想的
You said it was time to end it.
你说 是时候结束这一切了
I don't want to hurt her.
我不想伤害她
Oh, yes, you do.
不 你想
After what she took from your town?
她从你的镇上夺走了那么多
From your family?
还夺走了你的家人
There have to be consequences.
凡事都是有代价的
Look...
听我说
Chief, I get it.
局长 我懂
You tried every way you could to stop these fucks,
你竭尽所能想阻止这些混♥蛋♥
but you could only get so far because you are a good man.
但因为你是个好人 你现在又心慈手软了
So how about you go back to the truck
不如你回到车上去
and get comfortable,
舒舒服服坐着
close your eyes?
闭上眼休息下
'Cause I need to talk to the other guy.
因为我得和另一个人聊聊
There's only fucking me!
这里只有我
Dude, this is a bad idea.
伙计 这样不太好
Up. Right. I mean it, you guys.
向上 右边 我是说真的 伙计们
I really don't think we should do this.
我真的觉得我们不该这么做
My right. Nope.
我的右边 不对
Your right. Sorry. Got it.
是你的右边 抱歉 好了
All right, stop. Click it, Garvey. I got it.
停 拨一下 加维 已经开了
Right.
好的
What the hell, man?
搞什么 兄弟
We're looking for a gun.
我们在找枪
Nobody keeps the gun in the crisper, dude.
没人会把枪放在保鲜盒里 兄弟
That's where I would hide it.
我就会藏在那里
What if she comes home?
要是她回来了怎么办
Then she'll go right for the gun.
那她就会直接去找那把枪了
Boom. Mystery solved.
瞬间问题就解决了
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life.
我这辈子都没听过这么蠢的话
Oh, my God. Shut up, Scott.
得了吧 闭嘴 斯科蒂
I still don't get it.
我还是不懂
If the lady who lost her family is, like, lying about the gun,
如果那个失去了全家人的女人在枪这事上撒谎了
then, like, no one can ever be OK again.
那大概没人能过回正常生活了
Do you think Aimee was really fucking Garvey's dad?
你真觉得艾米上过加维的爸爸吗
Probably.
有可能
Dude is ripped.
那伙计喝醉了
Oh, shit.
天呐
What?
怎么了
Bulletproof vest, yo.
防弹背心
Jackpot.
中奖了
Hit me, bitch! No way.
打我呀 小贱♥人♥ 我才不呢
Do it, chicken shit!
来吧 胆小鬼
Motherfucker!
打死你
Let's get outta here.
我们走吧
Why? What about the gun? Doesn't matter.
怎么了 那枪怎么办 不重要了
Dude, vest.
兄弟 背心
Go.
快去
Wait up!
等等
Hello, you've reached Nora Durst. Please leave a message.
您好 诺拉·杜斯特家 有事请留言
Nora, uh, it's me, Kevin--
诺拉 是我 凯文
I only have one bar, so I hope you can hear me.
我只有一格信♥号♥♥ 希望你听得到我说话
I did something stupid.
我做了件蠢事
Think I fucked up.
我好像遇到麻烦了
I don't know what's happening to me...
我不知道自己是怎么回事...
so can you call me-- when you get the message
你收到留言后能给我回个电♥话♥吗
and, um, that's just-- I, uh...
我只是...
I need you.
我需要你
No.
不
No.
不
Fucking no!
不
Fuck!
见鬼
Fuck!
见鬼
Fuck!
见鬼
Fuck!
见鬼
Fuck!
见鬼
Fuck!
见鬼
Fuck!
见鬼
You're OK.
没事的
You're OK.
没事的
You're OK.
没事的
Did you take your nap?
你休息好了吗
Fuck this.
别管这个了
We're leaving.
我们走吧
Her word against ours. No.
大不了我们对峙 别进去
Whoa there, Chief. Just hold on.
局长 等一下
Just give it a minute, OK?
稍等一下 好吗
What?
怎么了
Situation is taking care of itself.
一切顺其自然就好
What did you do?
你做了什么
What? Hey, hey! Goddamn it!
什么 别去 见鬼
Jesus.
天呐
Don't fight it, Chief. Just--just give it a minute.
不要反抗了 局长 再待一会儿就行了
Just let her go. It's what you want.
让她去吧 你就想这样
Just let her go, man. Just let her go.
让她去吧 兄弟 让她去吧
Fuck!
操
I fucking wanted to help you.
我他妈是想帮你
Now you are on your own, Chief.
现在你只能靠自己了 局长
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表