剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
and he won't let me go until it's over.
他不肯放手 除非一切结束
"He"?
他
What?
什么
"He" won't let go?
"他"不肯放手
It's not about that.
重点不是那个
It isn't? No, no.
不是吗 不是
It's not about Neil telling you to leave your own house?
不是因为尼尔让你离开自己家吗
He paid for it.
他付的钱
It's his house.
那是他的房♥子
That's...not how it works, Patti.
不是那样的 帕蒂
But he told you to go, so you went.
但他要你走 你就走了
And all those abusive things he said to you?
还有他对你说过的粗言秽语
That's what makes you feel like the world is ending.
是那些让你觉得世界末日要来了
Because instead of ignoring those things, you--you believe them.
因为你没有无视那些东西 而是选择了相信
You absorb them.
你吸收了他们
Well, I guess I better shit 'em back out.
那我最好把它们拉出来
Maybe you should.
也许你是该如此
Maybe you should put them in a bag
也许你该把那一切放进包里
and write Neil's name on it
写上尼尔的名字
and just...drop it right back off on his doorstep.
然后丢到他家的门阶上
Come on.
去吧
Well, if it'll stop the world from ending, why the hell not?
如果这样能阻止世界末日 为什么不呢
Nothing's going to stop that.
没什么能阻止世界末日
I know why you're tellin' jokes,
我知道你为什么说笑话
'cause you can feel it, too, can't you?
因为你也能感受到 对吧
I know you can.
我知道你能
Something's wrong...
你身体里面
inside you.
有问题
Sorry, Patti, that's just not true.
抱歉 帕蒂 不是那样的
There's nothing wrong with me.
我没问题
Well, you're on the council,
你是议会的人
but nobody knows who you are. Buddy Menlo is the incumbent.
但没人知道你是谁 巴蒂·门罗是现任市长
He's popular, he has built-in name recognition,
他很受欢迎 很有知名度
and we're a month out from the election,
离选举还有一个月
so if I'm being honest, barring a miracle,
所以我说实话 除非有奇迹
I don't think you stand a chance.
否则我觉得你没机会
And why should I hire you if you can't help me win?
如果你不能帮我赢得选举 我为什么要雇你
Because I think you have some progressive ideas for the town--
因为我觉得你有一些进步思想...
Oh, fuck my progressive ideas.
让我的进步思想见鬼去吧
Why do you want to do this, uh...
你为什么想这样做
Nora Durst?
诺拉·杜斯特
Because...
因为
I want to use my brain for more than figuring out
我不想让我的大脑仅仅用在弄明白
which juice box is certified organic.
哪盒果汁是有机认证的这种事上
I want...
我想
I need something for myself.
我需要为自己做点事
I know I'm not running for Mayor of New York City,
我知道我不是竞选纽约市市长
but for the next 4 weeks,
但是接下来的四周里
I need this to be your priority.
我需要你一心扑在这件事上
And what does that mean for the, um... juice boxes?
你说的果汁是什么意思啊
As far as you're concerned,
你不用担心
for the next 4 weeks, I don't have a family.
接下来的四周里 我没有家人
Councilwoman.
女议员
I'm in the middle of an interview.
我在进行面试
You comin' to my thing tonight?
你今晚来参加我的活动吗
You're not supposed to know you're having a thing tonight.
你不该知道你今晚有活动
And yet I do know. You comin' or not?
但我知道了 你来不来
I'm in the middle of an interview.
我在进行面试
You tell her she could beat Buddy?
你告诉她可以胜过巴蒂了吗
Nope.
没有
Hire her.
雇她吧
Now get the fuck out of here,
快出去吧
Man of the Year.
年度人物
We're, uh, just friends, so...
我们是朋友 所以...
Moorland, you've got First and Broadway,
莫兰德 你负责第一大道和百老汇大道
and don't any of you think you dodged a bullet
你们不要认为自己躲过了一劫
'cause you'll all be getting traffic control
因为你们都会去进行交通管制
until Con Ed's done with the gas lines,
直到联合爱迪生公♥司♥搞定了输气管道
which should be in about a week.
大概需要一周时间吧
Now, in other good news--
其它的好消息
or bad news--this heat wave's gonna continue,
或者是坏消息 高温会持续
so water restriction is still in place,
所以依然要进行用水限制
which means you issue a ticket to anybody
也就是说任何在六点到十点之间
who's sprinkling their lawns between 6:00 and 10:00
在草坪上洒水的人 你们都要给他们开罚单
and it looks like we've got ourselves a deer problem.
好像我们还遇上了鹿的问题
Reports of the fuckers gettin' stuck inside buildings.
据报告 有几头鹿被困在了建筑里
One wandered into the Biggie Superstore,
有一头跑进了比吉超♥市♥
another jammed through Rosalie Darmody's baby shower--
另一头闯进了罗莎莉·达莫迪的迎婴派对
Think it's just one.
我觉得就一头
Sorry?
你说什么
Deer.
鹿
I think it's just one.
我觉得只有一头
Oh, why do you think that?
你为什么这么认为
I saw it this morning.
我今早看见了
At the school?
在学校吗
No, I just missed it at the school. Before that.
不 我在学校没看到 是那之前
Just a theory, Chief-- maybe this thing's in heat
我有个设想 局长 或许那东西
and just wants to fuck the Lieutenant.
只是发♥情♥ 想操副队长
Fuck you, Lou.
操♥你♥妈♥ 路
It doesn't matter to me if it's deer singular
我不管到底是一只鹿
or deer fuckin' plural.
还是几只鹿
You are authorized to put it down.
你们有权打死它
Well, we don't need to kill it.
不用打死吧
If it's dangerous and unstable,
如果它危害大家的安全
yes, we do.
就得打死
We get tranq guns from Animal Control.
我们可以从动物管理局拿来麻♥醉♥枪♥
If we see it, we knock it out, bring it back to the woods,
如果看见它 把它麻醉了 带回森林
let it go.
放了它
Let it go?
放了它吗
Yes.
是的
OK, I'll make you a deal.
我们这样吧
You get a tranq gun,
你用麻♥醉♥枪♥
I'll have Dispatch inform you of any sightings,
我让调度台再接到举报电♥话♥就通知你
and you get there before anyone with an actual weapon?
你要是在其他配枪警♥察♥之前赶到现场
Hallelujah.
上帝保佑
Set Bambi free.
就留小鹿条命
Good?
行吗
Yes, good.
好的 行
Fantastic.
很好
Now, I hope to not see any of you any time soon,
希望最近不会再见到各位
especially tonight, as I hate fuckin' parties.
尤其是今晚 因为我讨厌派对
Dismissed.
散会
Hello?
喂
Dad.
爸爸
Tommy, you OK?
汤米 你还好吗
I think I fucked up.
我好像搞砸了
Where are you?
你在哪里
He's mostly sobered up.
他差不多清醒了
Guy's not pressing charges.
那人没准备告他
He will if there's a next time. I appreciate it.
再有下次他就起诉了 谢谢
No problem.
不客气
Come on.
来吧
Sorry.
对不起
Glad you called me.
很高兴你找我了
Thank you. Anytime.
谢谢 小意思
Hey. Come on. It's OK.
走吧 没事了
What did he do?
他干了什么
This the house?
这家吗
Please don't. It was my fault. Dad--
求你别去 是我的错 爸爸
It's OK. Gonna talk to him.
没事 我就找他谈谈
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表