剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
How does he know about Wayne?
他怎么知道韦恩的
I'm the one who dropped off the money.
把钱放在那儿的那个人就是我
I just wanted to talk to him.
我只想和他谈谈
Why?!
为什么
Because I have one, too.
因为我也有一个
One of what?!
一个什么
One of her.
一个她这样的女人
Hey, Mr. Garvey.
你好 加维先生
Where's Jill?
吉尔呢
She went out.
她出去了
So you brought your dad back, huh?
你把你♥爸♥爸捉拿归案了 对吧
Still working on it.
还在努力
You might want to feed that thing.
你最好去喂一下那家伙
Your new dog.
你家新来的狗
Oh. Yeah.
对
You don't remember, do you?
你不记得了 对吧
What?
你说什么
Last night.
昨晚
Getting the dog.
你去抓那条狗
Of course I remember.
我当然记得了
Then what did you say to me
那我帮你包扎手的时候
when I bandaged up your hand?
你说了什么
We really like having you here with us, Aimee.
我们很高兴你来我们家 艾米
Do you like it here?
你喜欢我家吗
Yeah.
喜欢啊
Good.
那就好
It's OK.
没关系的
It's OK.
没关系的
All right.
好吧
Go get it.
去吃吧
Hello?
有事吗
Is Reverend Jamison here?
詹姆森牧师在吗
No. May I help you?
不在 有什么事吗
Matt!
马特
Mr. Matt is not here. Matt!
马特先生不在 马特
Matt!
马特
Where's your phone?
你手♥机♥呢
Why?
干什么
Because if I call from mine, he's not gonna pick up.
因为他不会接我的电♥话♥会接你的
Call him right now!
现在就打给他
Hello. Mr. Matt, there's--
你好 马特先生 我是
Matt, it's Kevin Garvey. Is my father with you?
马特 我是凯文·加维 我爸和你在一起吗
Uh, Kevin, I-- no.
凯文 我 没有
What makes you think so?
你怎么会这么想
I think so because he was just in my fucking backyard
那是因为他刚才就在我家后院
digging up a jar full of cash
挖一罐装满钞票的罐子
with one of your goddamn fliers in it!
里面就有一张你的传♥单♥
Kevin, I--
凯文 我
Is he with you or not?
他是不是和你在一起
He's almost ready to see you, but...
他就快准备好面对你了 但是
we need to get something first.
我们得先去拿件东西
No. You're not getting shit,
不 你们什么也不用拿
not until you tell me where you are, right fucking now.
告诉我你们在哪儿 马上告诉我
Meet us at Sonny's off Route 17, 90 minutes.
一个半小时后在17号♥公路旁桑尼酒吧见
Matt--
马特
Matt!
马特
Motherfucker!
妈蛋
Jesus. You were there the night of the raid.
天呐 警♥察♥突袭那晚你也在
Yeah, I was there.
是啊 我在
Fuck. So many people. I'm sorry I didn't recognize you, man.
当时人太多 抱歉我开始没认出你来
How did you get out?
你怎么逃出来的
One of the tunnels.
有条隧♥道♥
Wayne met up with us at this fucking rest stop,
韦恩在一个破休息站找到我们
gave us some cash, a phone,
给了我们一些现金 一部手♥机♥
looked at me, and then said,
然后看着我 跟我说
"This girl...
这个女孩
she's everything, yes?"
她就是一切 知道吗
Motherfucker.
我♥操♥
Word for word, man.
一字不差 兄弟
Which one?
哪一个
What?
什么
Which girl? Who are you with?
哪个女孩 你跟谁在一起
Christine.
克里斯汀
Is she pregnant?
她也怀孕了吗
And the baby is Wayne's?
怀的是韦恩的孩子吗
It's not mine.
反正不是我的
How many others do you think he's got?
你觉得他还有多少其他这样的女孩
Does it matter?
这重要吗
Did he ever hug you, man?
他抱过你吗 兄弟
No.
没有
'Cause he did it to me,
他抱过我
and it was-- it was so fucking real, man.
感觉 简直太真实了
He took away all my pain.
他把我的痛苦都带走了
There's got to be a reason
他没告诉我们彼此的存在
he didn't tell us about each other.
肯定有他的原因
He's got to have a plan.
他肯定有计划
There's no fucking plan, dude.
根本没什么计划 哥们
Jesus! Jesus Christ!
天哪 老天
Wayne, Wayne, where is that whore?!
韦恩 韦恩 那个婊♥子♥在哪里
Jesus Christ!
天哪
Aah! Fuck!
操
My baby!
我的孩子
Goddamn it!
该死
He said it would be my baby!
他说会是我的孩子
He promised me.
他答应过我
He's the one. He's the only one!
他是救世主 唯一的救世主
He's the bridge!
他是桥梁
He's the one.
他是注定的那个
They just go here.
他们刚到
Want us to grab them?
要抓起来吗
No. Let them come in.
不用 让他们进来
Copy that.
明白
Kevin.
凯文
Reverend, could you give us a few minutes, please?
牧师 让我们单独待一会儿好吗
I'll be at the counter.
我去柜台那边
Thank you.
谢谢
Picked your favorite place.
这里是你最喜欢的地方
The only way I could get you to go to church
以前只有给你买♥♥这里的炸薯条和奶昔
was promise you fries and a shake.
你才肯跟我去教堂
Will you please take these off?
能把这个拿下来吗
No.
不行
Come on. I saw two units in the parking lot.
拜托 我看到停车场有两队人了
I hired that fat-ass 3 booths back.
我在三个岗亭外就把那个胖猪收买♥♥了
I won't run.
我不会跑的
You have my word.
我保证
Come on.
手伸过来
What's this?
这是什么
Son, you need to know,
儿子 你得知道
I wanted to keep you out of this.
我本来不想让你知道的
I tried to change their minds,
我想让他们改主意
but they wouldn't stop.
但是他们就是不停下
They would never stop.
他们永远不会停止
I couldn'find it in the library,
图书管里没找到
so I had to go to some asshole in Gabota that sells them.
所以我去哥波大找人买♥♥的
May 1972. They were very specific.
1972年五月 上面写的很具体
It had to be this one.
肯定就是这个
What am I supposed to do with this?
给我这个干什么
I need you to take it.
你拿上它
Why?
干什么
Please, Kevin. Just take--
凯文 拜托 你就...
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表