剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
We sure are.
是啊
I saw you! Stop that car.
我看到你了 停车
I saw what you did! You cannot kill our dogs!
我看到你的所作所为了 你为什么杀那条狗
Get the fuck out of that car right now!
马上给我下车
Stop that car right fuckin' now!
马上给我停车
Damn!
该死
Fuck!
去死
You cannot kill our fucking dogs!
你不能平白无故就把狗杀了
I know you don't speak.
我知道你不说话
I'm looking for someone named Laurie.
我在找一个叫劳里的人
Maybe you could tell me what house she's in.
告诉我她在哪栋房♥子里
Just point.
指一指就行
Laurie!
劳里
Laurie!
劳里
Laurie!
劳里
I'm gonna go up there.
我要上去
Hi.
你好
You OK?
你没事吧
No.
不要
Come on.
下来
Let's take a walk.
我们一起走走
We'll just go to walk,
我们就去走走
sit on the grass or something.
坐在草地上之类的
I know.
我知道
Yeah, thank you for fuckin' underlining that.
谢谢你标注了下划线
Jesus Chri--I'm trying to talk to my wife!
天哪 我就想跟我妻子谈谈
Please come home.
求你 回家吧
Please come home!
求你了 回家吧
Fuck!
该死
I was wondering if I could stay here...
我能不能在这里...
maybe for just a couple of nights.
住几晚
You can stay here for as long as you want to, sweetheart.
你想住多久都行 亲爱的
My name is Patti. What's yours?
我叫帕蒂 你叫什么
Meg.
梅格
Hello, Meg.
你好 梅格
Hello.
你好
This is Laurie. She's gonna take care of you while you're here.
这是劳里 你住这里期间她会负责照顾你
Meg.
梅格
You and I won't speak again.
我们以后不会再说话了
Come on, Tommy.
快 汤米
Pick up the goddamn phone.
快接电♥话♥
Were you in my house last night?
你昨晚去我家了吗
They are not our dogs.
那不是我们的狗
What?
什么
You said they were our dogs.
你说那是我们的狗
They're not.
其实不是
Not anymore.
不是了
Am I awake?
我是在做梦吗
Well, you are now, Chief.
现在醒了 局长
You have a gun?
你有枪吗
Yeah.
有
Well, then what the fuck are you waitin' for?
那你♥他♥妈♥还在等什么
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表