剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, shut the fuck up.
给我闭嘴
I tried.
我努力了
You OK?
你没事吧
What, you want me to write it down?
干嘛 你还让我写下来吗
I'm just asking if you're all right.
我就是问问你是不是还好
Can you believe Nora fucking Durst?
真不敢相信诺拉·杜斯特
She just had to say something, right?
她就非得跟你说是吗
You know what? Fuck her.
算了 去她的
What does she know about your daughter?
她又知道你女儿什么
She doesn't know fuckin' shit.
她狗屁都不知道
I wish I could see her face on Memorial Day--
真希望纪念日的时候可以看到她...
Patti sent you?
帕蒂派你来的吗
You got something for me?
有东西给我吗
We good?
行了吧
OK. Unhitch it.
好 卸货
You people are some sick fucks.
你们这群人真变♥态♥
Nora, uh, it's me, Kevin.
诺拉 是我 凯文
Disarm system now.
解除警报系统
Disarm system now.
解除警报系统
System deactivated.
警报解除
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Dorfman said I could crash there for a while.
多尔夫曼说我可以先去他那里
I hope you feel better.
希望你好点了
I'm fine.
我没事
Thanks for letting me stay.
谢谢你让我住下
Go.
走吧
Go.
走吧
Can I stay here?
我可以来这里住吗
Boy, are you fucked.
天哪 你完蛋了
Tell me.
告诉我
You're wondering if I have a sense of debt
你是想问救了我的命之后
to you for saving my life...
我是不是觉得欠你的
maybe I'll change my mind about decimating yours.
我会不会改变想法 不再跟你对着干了
But you won't?
但是你不会
No, I won't.
对 我不会
Oh, it's a pickle.
真是两难啊
Can't let me go, won't let me die.
不能放我走 也不能让我死
Oh, what to do, Kevin?
该怎么办呢 凯文
What to fucking do?
该他妈怎么办
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want you to understand.
我想让你明白
Understand what?
明白什么
You ever think about the 14th, 14th of October?
你想过十月十四号♥那天吗
The Great Vanishing? The Sudden Departure?
那些人的消失 突然的离去
When's the last time you ever really thought about it?
你上次真正想这件事是什么时候
I don't.
我不想
Me? Heh!
我呢 呵呵
I think about it every fuckin' wakin' moment.
我他妈只要睁着眼就会想
I mean, come on.
拜托
What else is there to think about?
除了这个还能想点什么
So you...
所以你...
you know where they went, what happened?
你知道他们去了哪里 发生了什么事吗
It doesn't matter what happened.
发生了什么不重要
But the difference between you and me
但是你我之间的区别
is that I accept that it did.
就是我接受事情发生了这个现实
And while you push it aside, while you ignore it,
就在你想忘却 想无视的时候
we strip ourselves of everything that distracts us from it.
我们在尽力摆脱让我们对此分心的东西
We strip away the colorful diversions
我们清除一切让我们分神的东西
that keep us from remembering.
好让自己记住发生过的一切
We strip away attachment,
我们挣脱依恋
fear and love
恐惧 爱
and hatred and anger...
憎恨 愤怒...
until we are...
直到我们...
erased,
忘却
until we are a blank slate.
直到我们回归空白
We are living reminders of what you try so desperately
我们是你费尽心力想忘记的一切的
to forget.
活生生的见证
And we are ready
我们准备好了
and we are waiting
我们正在等待
because it's not gonna be long now.
因为就在不远的将来了
Now I know why you don't fuckin' talk.
我终于明白你为什么不说话了
Got to hand it to you, Patti.
我真是甘拜下风啊 帕蒂
That is such an impressive line of fucking bullshit.
你真♥他♥妈♥会扯淡啊
Well, Laurie obviously disagrees with you.
很显然劳里不同意你的观点
Laurie didn't join you to become a living fucking reminder.
劳里加入你们不是为了成为活生生的见证
Then why did she?
那她为什么加入
Because I failed her.
因为我让她失望了
You think she came to us because of you.
你以为她加入我们是因为你
Because of what you did with your dirty dick.
因为你没管住下半身那玩意儿吗
Yes, Kevin, there was a time I told Laurie everything...
对 凯文 有段时间我会把一切都告诉劳里
and then there was a time she told me everything.
也有段时间她会把一切都告诉我
But she came to me because I could offer her something
但是她加入我们是因为我可以给她
that you could not.
你给不了的东西
Purpose.
目标
That's all any of us want now, every single one of us.
这是现在所有人想要的 我们所有人
Not answers,
不是答案
not love.
不是爱
Just a reason to exist.
就是一个存在的理由
Something to live for.
可以为之而活的东西
Something to die for.
可以为之而死的东西
Did Gladys have a purpose?
格拉迪斯也有目标吗
Ah, you remember her name.
你记住她的名字了
Of course I remember her fucking name.
我当然记得了
Well, Kevin, that was the point.
凯文 就是这样
That woman was brutally murdered,
她被残忍♥的杀害了
death by a hundred stones,
被乱石打死了
and now,
现在
she can't be forgotten.
世人不会忘记她了
Did you murder her?
是你杀的她吗
She was OK with it.
她不介意
And when Laurie's time come
等劳里的时候到了
she will be OK with it, too.
她也不会介意的
And it's coming,
马上就是了
so soon.
很快
And you are all ready.
你也准备好了
All you need is just a little push.
你需要的就只是有人推你一把
You want me to kill you.
你想让我杀你
Oh, Kevin, you can't kill me; you don't have the fuckin' balls.
凯文 你不会杀我 你没那个胆量
I want you to commit.
我想让你犯罪
I want you to finish what you started.
我想让你结束你开始的一切
I want you to go all the way.
我想让你心甘情愿地同意我的观点
I want you to say you understand.
我想让你说自己明白了
Understand what?
明白什么
What happened, what's happening
明白发生了什么事 明白现在
to me,
我是怎么了
to you.
你是怎么了
Oh, vanity of Sleep,
浮华的睡眠
Hope, Dream,
希望 梦想
endless Desire,
无尽的欲望
the Horses of Disaster plunge
灾难之马跃过
through the heavy clay:
崎岖泥泞
Beloved,
心爱的人啊
let your eyes half close
双眼半闭
and your heart beat over my heart
心跳随我
and your hair fall over my breast,
秀发垂过我胸
drowning love's lonely hour
让爱的孤独
in deep twilight of rest...
沉浸于黄昏...
and hiding their tossing manes
隐藏起不安的亡灵
and tumultuous feet.
和躁动的双脚
Kevin.
凯文
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表