剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
No shit?
不会吧
What happened next?
然后呢
I don't really remember all of it.
我也记不太清楚
I think I was in shock.
我当时好像震惊了
Phones were down, and, um, I was... wearing my uniform.
好多人给我打电♥话♥ 我忙着穿衣服
And people kept coming up to me and asking me for help.
大家都来找我求助
And I couldn't--or I...
我无法...或者我...
I didn't know how.
我不知道怎么办
So I got in my car...
所以我就上车...
and I went to Jill's school and I ran inside.
开往吉尔的学校 然后就跑进去了
She and Tommy were both there, and...
她和汤米都还在...
they were scared.
他们很惊恐
I just remember the look on their faces when they saw me.
我记得他们看到我时脸上的表情
They were so...
他们是那么...
they were--they were so happy.
他们...他们之前如此快乐
They were happy.
他们之前很快乐
And, uh...
然后...
we went back to the house,
我们回家了
and Laurie had already gone home, so--
劳里已经回家了 所以...
and she was different.
她样子有点异常
I mean, I think we all were.
我们应该都是那样
But I just wanted to be with them.
但是我只想跟他们在一起
And I wanted to hold them.
我想抱着他们
And then I started to lose them.
可是然后我却开始失去他们
One by one.
一个接一个
It's not your fault.
那不是你的错
Yes, it is.
就是我的错
It is.
就是
Hey, you OK?
我说 你还好吧
Jesus Christ.
老天
Just sitting here. Too many woes.
我坐在这里 内心充满悲痛
Listen, don't move.
你不要动
Please, what's your name?
你叫什么名字
Kevin.
凯文
Kevin. You need help.
凯文 你需要帮助
No, Kevin, Kevin, I'm gonna be dead in a minute.
不 凯文 凯文 我马上就要死了
There's no help for me.
没人可以帮我
So, please, don't leave me alone.
所以求你不要丢下我一个人
Sure.
好
Yeah, yeah. Thank you.
好 好 谢谢你
I'm right here. Thank you.
我不走 谢谢
Will you do something for me?
你能帮我做件事吗
A favor...
帮我个忙
stranger to stranger?
陌生人之间的举手之劳
Will you--will you make a wish?
你 你许个愿好吗
A what?
什么
I think I may be a fraud.
我可能是个骗子
But--but if--if I'm not,
但是 但是如果我不是
I can give you anything you want...
我可以给你任何你想要的...
and----that will mean I was real.
那就可以证明我不是骗子了
Let me do this f-for you before I go. Make a wish.
在我死前让我帮你一次吧 你许个愿
You don't have to say it out loud. Just think it.
你不用说出来 只要想一下就可以
Granted.
我答应你
ATFEC! Get down! Get the fuck down! Now!
ATFEC 趴下 马上给我趴下
Get on the ground now! Hurry up! Get down!
马上趴到地上 快 趴下
Stay the fuck down! Let's go! Come on, turn around!
不准起来 快 给我转过身来
Let's go!
我们走
Stay down!
不准起来
Go!
走
What did he say to you?
他跟你说了什么
Uh...just asked me my name.
就问了问我的名字
That's it?
就这样吗
Yeah, that's it.
对 就这样
Talk to you about Russia?
跟你说过俄♥罗♥斯♥的事吗
No.
没有
Make any physical contact with you?
跟你有身体接触吗
Why?
怎么了
Did he?
有没有
No.
没有
Who was he?
他是谁
Just another asshole who thought he was God.
又一个自以为是上帝的混♥蛋♥
'Scuse me. This man did nothing wrong.
打扰一下 这个人没做错任何事
We were just having lunch,
我们只是在那里吃午餐
and he's a police officer, a Chief.
他是名警♥察♥ 警♥察♥局长
You're a cop?
你是警♥察♥吗
Yeah. Why didn't you say so?
对 那怎么不早说
I'm off-duty.
我现在不当班
Where you from?
你是哪里的警♥察♥
New York, uh, Mapleton.
纽约 梅普尔顿
OK, we're good here, Chief.
好 这样就可以了 局长
Thanks for your cooperation.
谢谢你的配合
Go on home to Mapleton.
回梅普尔顿去吧
Stop, now! You--
停下 你...
Hey! Drop the gun!
把枪放下
Whoa, whoa, whoa. It's OK.
等等 等等 没事的
Calm down.
冷静
Drop the gun.
把枪放下
What's your name? What?
你叫什么名字 什么
Drop the gun. We can talk about whatever you want to talk about.
把枪放下 有什么事我们可以谈谈
Listen, I'm a cop.
听我说 我是警♥察♥
Do you--do you see what they did?!
你 你看到他们的所作所为了吗
Stop! Go get her!
停下 快制止她
It's all right. Calm down. Just drop the gun.
没事了 你冷静 先把枪放下
Fuck you!
去死
I'll kill you, fucker!
我要杀了你 混♥蛋♥
Kevin!
凯文
Jesus Christ.
天哪
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
What happened?
发生什么事了
What happened?
到底怎么了
What the fuck did you people do?
你们干什么了
She's hurt! She wants to be fuckin' hurt!
她受伤了 她就想受伤
What happened?
怎么回事
I'm gonna kill you!
我要杀了你
Jesus. Lucy. Lucy!
天哪 露西 露西
You all right?
你没事吧
You were right.
你说得对
You were right.
你说得对
Please!
不要
Go back to your homes, for your own safety!
大家快回家 注意安全
Dennis! Chief!
丹尼斯 局长
They have not Where the fuck is everybody?!
他们没... 大家都去哪里了
I can't stop them! They left!
我阻止不了他们 他们走了
Give me a fuckin' gun.
快给我把枪
Where's all the fire trucks? I called them.
消防车怎么还不来 我打过电♥话♥了
They want to wait till the roads clear.
他们要等清理好道路才过来
Well, then you clear the fuckin' cars
那就快把车都清理了
out of the goddamn road so they can get in!
让他们赶快过来啊
Chief, nobody wants to help them!
局长 没人想帮他们
Get out of my way! It's their own fault.
给我闪开 这都怪他们自己
Listen, go back to that fuckin'-- stay at this barricade
你回去...你看好路障
and do not let anyone through, do you understand?
不要让任何人通过 知道吗
Go!
快去
Step back! Hold it.
大家后退 坚持住
Hold this fuckin' line. Step the fuck back!
坚持守住警戒线 给我后退
Hey, I'll get you somewhere safe.
我带你去安全的地方
I'll get you somewhere safe.
我带你去安全的地方
J-Ji--
吉...
Jill!
吉尔
You OK?
你没事吧
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表