剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
My kid wants to quit soccer.
我们家孩子不想踢足球了
You think I should let him? Is he any good?
你觉得我该同意吗 他踢得好吗
Nobody quits what they're good at.
踢得好他就不会这样了
So who the fuck is this asshole?
这个混♥蛋♥是谁
Wayne Henry Gilcrest, Jr.,
小韦恩·亨利·吉尔克里斯特
also known as Holy Wayne.
也被称作圣人韦恩
Messianic? Maybe.
救世主吗 也许吧
He lost a kid on the 14th,
他的孩子也在14号♥那天失踪了
worked the colleges and malls for a while.
他在大学和商场内宣传了会儿
Claims he can hug the pain out of people.
声称自己可以帮助别人走出痛苦
Magic fucking hugs.
去他妈的
Yeah, the only catch is he needs to, uh,
是啊 很显然他唯一需要的
charge his batteries with teenage girls; Asian ones, apparently.
是找亚裔年轻女孩给自己充电
Apparently.
很显然
We had him on 8 counts of statutory in Pennsylvania,
我们根据宾夕法尼亚州第8号♥法令控诉了他
but he went underground in April.
但四月份他转为地下活动了
FBI got a tip that he set up shop at a ranch in Nevada.
联调局收到线报说他在内华达州一个牧场开店
FBI? Guy's got a pipeline to D.C.,
联调局 他有一条通往特区的输油管道
sells his hugs to senators, I guess.
应该是专门为议员们服务的
Well, that would make him a threat to National Security.
这家伙可对国♥家♥安♥全♥不利啊
If that's your assessment.
你是这么想的吗
Guns? Got a couple dozen guys at the ranch.
他们有枪吗 牧场那边他手底下有几十个人
Semipro, no explosives. Civilians?
都不是专业的 没有爆♥炸♥品 平民呢
Followers are mostly dumb college kids,
追随者大多是无知的大学生
usually a couple on the ranch running errands.
通常都是在那跑腿的
He looking to get martyred? Looking to get laid.
他是想殉道吗 他是想殉性
OK.
好吧
Let's get him.
去抓他
Here we go! Go, go, go!
行动 冲 冲 冲
We got clear.
明白
Cease fire!
停止攻击
Don't do it! Come out!
不要 快出来
Hands up!
举起手来
Bedroom is clear!
卧室安全
No! Where is he?
不 他在哪里
Where's Wayne? Look here.
韦恩在哪里 看着我
Where is he?
他在哪里
I don't know!
我不知道
Where's Wayne?
韦恩在哪里
I got one!
跑了一个
Do not move!
别跑
Do not run, you fucking cunt!
别跑 臭婊♥子♥
Stop!
站住
Do not fucking move!
还他妈跑
Hands.
举起手
Turn around.
转过来
Get on your fucking knees.
跪下
Where's Wayne?
韦恩在哪里
I don't know. Where the fuck is he?!
我不知道 他他妈在哪里
I don't know. Please.
拜托 我真不知道
I'll fucking kill you right now. Please! I don't
信不信我现在就弄死你 不要
Where is he?! Don't shoot! I didn't do anything!
他在哪里 别开枪 我什么也没做过啊
Are you ready to die?! Where is he?! Oh, no! I don't
你想死是吧 他在哪里 不要 我不
Please, don't!
求你了 别开枪
I'm sorry,
对不起
but she's important.
但她很重要
Come on.
走
Come on, let's go, let's go.
快 跟我走
This way.
这边
It's OK.
别怕
Come on. I got you.
快进去 我掩护你
OK, go ahead.
很好 快下去
Go. OK.
快 很好
Hey. Mr. Garvey.
加维先生
Mr. Garvey, wake up.
加维先生 醒醒
Aimee.
艾米
Aimee, you-- you can't be in here.
艾米 你不能进来
Shh. It's OK.
嘘 没关系
I need you to come with me.
我需要你跟我来
Come on.
来吧
He wants you to see.
他想让你看看
You have to be quiet or you'll scare them.
你得安静点 不然会吓到他们
What--what are you doing?
你在干什么
Shh. She's right over there.
她就在那边
Do you see her?
你看见她了吗
Hey, Chief, watch your feet.
局长 小心脚下
Put it out, Paul.
把火扑灭 保罗
Got a little out of control, but it'll go out.
有点失控 但它会熄灭的
Paul, put it out now!
保罗 快把火扑灭
Shit.
该死
What the fuck, Paul!
搞什么 保罗
I told him not to do it here.
我告诉他不要在这里生火
Jesus, Ginnie, the heat's out.
天啊 金妮 热气都跑了
Close the goddamn door. Sorry.
快把该死的门关上 抱歉
Give me that.
给我
My brother's stuff.
我哥的东西
Can't you just take it down to the Goodwill?
你就不能捐给慈善机构吗
So I can see some asshole wearing his clothes
好让我下周看见食品公♥司♥某个混♥蛋♥
at the A&P next week?
穿着他的衣服吗
Should I call 9-1-1?
我该报♥警♥吗
No! Do not call 9-1-1!
不 别报♥警♥
Next time, just put it in the attic.
下次把东西放阁楼里就好
I don't really want it in the attic.
我不想放在阁楼里
You owe me a fence.
记得给我修篱笆
Ow! Fuck.
该死
You burned his fence down.
你烧了他家的篱笆
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...
好吧
Who wants French toast?
谁想吃法式吐司
Has there been any further contact?
有没有进一步接触
Sorry. What?
抱歉 什么
Your ex-wife, Lauren.
你前妻 劳伦
Sorry. Laurie.
抱歉 是劳里
Have you and she had any further con--
你和她有没有进一步接...
Ahem. We're still married.
阿门 我们还是夫妻
Does she think you're married?
她还这么认为吗
You're gonna have to ask her.
那你得问她
I get it, because she doesn't talk.
我明白 因为她不说话
What's that for?
这是干嘛的
I work with a lot of kids.
我和很多孩子合作过
They use it for aggression.
他们用它来攻击
All right, so, um,
好吧 那么
this mystery man who shot the deer--
这个打中鹿的神秘人
No, he didn't shoot the deer.
他没有打中鹿
I thought--
我还以为
No, no, no. No one shot the deer.
不不 没人打中鹿
The dogs killed the deer.
是狗咬死了鹿
Uh, right, sorry.
好吧 抱歉
So the mystery man--
所以这个神秘人
Wait a minute. Why do you keep calling him "The mystery man"?
等等 你为什么一直叫他"神秘人"
You didn't tell me his name.
你没告诉我他的名字
I don't know his name.
我不知道他的名字
It says here the squad car, um--
上面说 警车...
your colleagues arrived in response to a report of gunshots,
你的同事赶来处理枪击事件
but there's no mention of anyone there other than you,
但是上面只提到了你 没提到别人
and lots of dead dogs.
还有很多死狗
The guy got into his truck and left
那人上了车 在他们到之前
before they got there.
就离开了
So no one else saw him.
所以没有别人看见他
I fucking saw him.
老子看见他了
Soup's on.
开饭了
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表