剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
5点 起床
日常作息安排
之后 熄灯
晚8点到9点 进食
Sir, I am a scientist,
先生 我是个科学家
and I was asked to look at data.
他们让我查看数据
In fact, I was asked to identify patterns
其实 他们是让我辨别
that weren't immediately obvious
并不明显的规律
and address related events like the Chef Anomaly
并处理类似事件 比如反常大厨
and the Brandenburg Carousel that were,
和勃兰登堡的旋转木马事件
and still are, considered miracles.
它们依然被认为是奇迹
But they are simply statistical hiccups
但这些只是我们无法解释的
that we can't explain
统计学盲点
because, sir, in my opinion,
因为先生 在我看来
miracles do not exist.
奇迹并不存在
Miracles do not exist?
奇迹并不存在
Scientifically speaking, no, sir.
从科学的角度而言 不存在 先生
Doctor, pardon my tone,
博士 原谅我的语气
but who are you, sir, to tell the American people that
但先生 你是谁 居然告诉美国人♥民♥
millions of mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters
数百万父母儿女
disappeared, gone,
瞬间消失
in an instant,
不见了
and that's not a miracle?
那还不叫奇迹
What in God's name do you call it?
看在上帝的份上 你怎么称呼它
I don't know, but if you are implying
我不知道 但如果你在暗示
it was a miracle, I am fairly certain, sir,
那是奇迹 我很肯定 先生
that God sat this one out.
上帝对此袖手旁观
Hi there. Mrs. Tunney?
你好 塔尼太太
Yes?
什么事
Chief Kevin Garvey.
我是凯文·加维局长
Garvey?
加维
I thought you went crazy.
我还以为你疯了
No, uh, that was my dad.
不 那是我爸爸
Yeah, former Chief.
前任局长
Mrs. Tunney, I'm here this morning
塔尼太太 我今早过来
because I found your dog, Dudley,
是因为我找到了你的狗 达德利
and I'm sorry to say that he's, uh, well, he's dead.
很抱歉告诉你 他死了
So?
所以呢
I just thought you might want to--
我以为你也许想...
That dog has been gone for 3 years.
那条狗消失三年了
Ran away, never came back.
跑走了 再也没回来过
He was my husband's.
他是我丈夫的狗
He's not coming back, either.
我丈夫也不回来了
Sorry for your loss.
对你的损失我深表遗憾
Is that what it is?
是这样吗
Dennis, it's me. Are we anywhere on that pickup truck?
丹尼斯 是我 对那辆皮卡的调查有进展了吗
Did you happen to get the plates? No. Dennis!
你看到牌照了吗 不 丹尼斯
Dennis! No! There were no plates.
丹尼斯 不 没有牌照
If there were plates, I would have told--
如果有牌照 我会告诉...
It's just a lot of work, Chief. Dennis,
这活儿很重 局长 丹尼斯
from now on, just say, "I am sorry, Chief.
从现在开始 直接说 对不起 局长
As of now, I do not know shit."
我目前一无所知
Fine. I don't know shit.
好吧 我一无所知
Now, I got an hour before the meeting, so I'm gonna head over
我一小时后才要开会 所以我要去
to Animal Control and Whoa, whoa, Chief.
动物管理处 等等 局长
You don't have an hour.
你没有一小时时间
That meeting was rescheduled. No!
会议改期了 不要啊
It starts in 5 minutes. Nobody told you?
五分钟后开始 没人告诉你吗
No. They said noon.
没有 他们说是中午
Well, they changed it.
他们改了时间
Whatwho changed it? I don't know.
什么 谁改的 我不知道
It must have been someone from the mayor's office.
肯定是市长办公室的人
Everybody's sitting around waiting for you.
大家都坐着等你呢
All right, look, all right. All right, just stall them.
好好 拖住他们
So you're from Texas, huh?
你来自德州啊
What gave you that idea?
为什么这么想
I was down there a couple years ago
几年前我在那边
when I was looking at schools, and people were really nice.
我看学校时 人们都很友好
So you're in college?
你在上大学吗
I was. Not anymore.
以前是 现在不了
Why not?
为什么
Didn't see the point.
觉得没那个必要
Well, your folks must be so proud.
你父母肯定很骄傲
You know, Mr. Witten, you don't have to be such a dick.
维顿先生 你没必要这么毒舌
You're gonna forget you ever felt this way.
你会忘记你有这种感受的
What way?
什么感受
Burdened.
负担沉重
You say that to all the people you drive?
你跟每个上你车的人都这么说吗
Nope. Sometimes I say "Abandoned."
不 有时候我说"被抛弃感"
This Wayne.
这个韦恩
He's...the real deal?
他有真本事吗
He's as real as it gets.
实打实的真本事
Hey, uh, I told her you were late
我告诉她你迟到
because of a family emergency.
是因为家里出了急事
I'm late because her office gave me the wrong fucking time.
我迟到是因为她办公室的人给错了时间
And that's gonna cut the parade in half.
这样游♥行♥队伍就会分成两半
It's a damn side street. We can close it for 3 hours.
不过是小街而已 我们可以封路三小时
So, what we're going to do--
所以我们要做的...
Everything okay, Chief?
怎么回事 局长
Your office told me noon.
你办公室的人跟我说是中午
Well, at least that, uh,
起码那样
gave you time to deal with your emergency.
能让你来得及处理自己的紧急事务
OK, parade should end about 11:00 at the park,
好了 游♥行♥大概十一点在公园结束
and then we'll unveil the statue, which I'm told is terrifying.
然后我们会给雕像揭幕 据说雕像很大
We have to do that tomorrow?
我们明天非得揭幕吗
Hector's been working on it for a year.
赫克托都雕一年了
Be kind of weird just to leave the sheet on it.
把盖布留在上面有点奇怪吧
OK, we'll quickly unveil the statue,
好 我们快速地揭个幕
the Girl Scouts will read the names,
女童子军读一下受害人名字
I'll say a few words, introduce Nora Durst--
我简短发言 介绍诺拉·杜斯特
What's she gonna say?
她要说什么
She lost her entire family, Doug.
她失去了所有家人 道格
She'll say whatever the fuck she wants to.
她想他妈说什么都行
And there we have it-- our very first Heroes Day.
就这样 我们的第一个英雄纪念日
Any questions? Yeah.
还有问题吗 有
I still don't think they were heroes.
我还是不觉得他们是英雄
My brother-in-law disappeared, and he was a dipshit.
我姐夫失踪了 他就是头蠢猪
They're heroes because no one's gonna come to a parade
他们是英雄是因为没人会参加一个
on We Don't Know What the Fuck Happened Day.
"谁他妈知道怎么了"日的游♥行♥
The DSD has proclaimed a Federal Holiday of Remembrance,
社会发展部宣布这是联邦纪念日
and that's what they're calling our departed because that's
政♥府♥这样称呼我们失去的亲人是因为
how we want to remember them.
想这样铭记他们
Everyone loves a hero, so we're all gonna have a nice walk
谁都爱英雄 所以我们就慢慢
through town, have a good cry, and then move on.
走过镇子 大哭一场 继续生活
It's time.
是时候了
Everybody's ready to feel better.
大家都准备好放下了
Not the Remnant.
赎罪会可没有
At last, the Chief speaks.
终于 局长大人开口了
I would have said something sooner, but I was so riveted.
本来早就能开口的 但我听得太入迷了
So we're gonna do this again?
又要吵一次吗
The whole town, the same place at the same time,
全镇的人 同时来参加纪念日
on the anniversary.
聚在同一地点
You're--you're inviting them to show up.
你是在请他们出现
The G.R. isn't a threat.
沉默赎罪会不是我们的威胁
If they want to stage a non-violent protest, that's their right.
如果他们想进行非暴♥力♥抗♥议♥ 那是他们的权利
You were at the homecoming. They walked right onto the field.
你当时也在返校舞会 他们直接走进操场
And then they walked right off. No harm done.
然后又离开了 没有流血
They are trying to provoke us.
他们想挑衅我们
Then don't get provoked.
那就别被挑衅啊
A year ago, these people didn't even exist.
一年前 这些人根本不存在
Now there's almost 50 of them.
现在都快五十个了
They-- they bought up an entire cul-de-sac.
他们买♥♥下了一整条死胡同
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表