剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
(印尼 雅加达)
(2003年9月24日)
抱歉打断你的午餐
没关系
我快吃完了
不好意思 长官
请问我有犯什么罪吗
不 当然没有
你们是不是找错人了
你是拉特纳女士
印尼大学的真菌学教授
我们没找错人
(严重急性呼吸道综合征)
(每日勤喝水)
拉特纳女士
麻烦你检查准备好的标本
你可能会发现…
让她自行判断
这是蛇形虫草
你们为什么要在载玻片上滴氯唑
因为这是人体样本的处理方法
虫草菌在人类身上无法存活
如果觉得不舒服
请尽快离开
请看她的左腿下面
这是人咬的吗
(外语)
(外语)
什么时候的事
大约30小时前
在哪里
城西的面粉和谷物工厂
完美的基质
然后呢
一个正常的女人突然变得很暴♥力♥
攻击四名同事 咬了其中三人
他们把她锁在厕所里 警♥察♥来后…
她试图攻击他们 于是他们对她开枪
被她咬到的人怎么样了
他们被送去接受观察
几小时后
根据程序 我们有必要…
处决他们
谁咬了她
我们不知道
所以还有感染者在外头
有其他工人失踪吗
14人失踪
拉特纳女士
我们请你来是为了防止疫情扩散
我们需要疫苗
或药物
(外语)
我一辈子都在研究这些东西
所以请你仔细听好
没有药物
也没有疫苗
那我们该怎么办
炸♥弹♥
开始轰炸
轰炸这座城市
和城里的所有人
不好意思
能派人载我回家吗
我想跟我的家人在一起
最后生还者
第一季 第二集
早安
Morning.
我看起来像被感染了吗
-Do I look like I'm infected? -Show us your arm.
给我们看你的手臂
并没有恶化 对吧
Yeah, it's not getting any worse, is it?
既然我们都在外面了 为什么没有感染大军蜂拥而至
If we're out in the open city, why aren't we getting swarmed?
-别担心 -我还是会担心
- Don't worry about that. - Well, I'm gonna.
玛琳跟一个被感染的孩子 在一起做什么
What was Marlene doing with an infected kid?
我没有被感染
I'm not infected.
她在我被咬了之后发现我
She found me after I was bitten.
-她没对你开枪 -显然没有
- And she didn't shoot you. - Clearly not.
她把我关起来 要她的人每天测试我 看我有没有发病
She locked me up and had her guys test me every day to see if I was getting sick.
怎么测试
Test you how?
-我要尿尿 -怎么测试
-I have to pee. -Test you... how?
他们要我数到十 然后把手伸直保持稳定
They'd make me count to 10 and hold out my hand and then keep it steady.
但我想真正让他们佩服的是 我没有变成该死的怪物
But, you know, I think what really impressed them was the fact that I didn't turn into a fucking monster.
现在我可以走了吗
Now can I please?
好吧
Fine.
你可以在后面找个地方
Back there. You can find a spot.
拿去
And here.
你自己撕几页
Tear out a few pages.
-后面不会有什么坏东西吧 -只有你
-There's not gonna be anything bad in here? -Just you.
真好笑
Oh, funny.
骨折了
Broken.
可能只是骨裂吧
Maybe a hairline.
很快就会愈合
It'll heal fast.
她撑过昨晚了
-She made it through the fuckin' night, Joel.
那不重要
-It doesn't matter.
这是迟早的事
It's gonna happen sooner or later.
我们离围墙还很近 我们偷偷把她送回隔离区
All right? We're still close to the wall. We sneak her back into the QZ.
-找别的方法取得电池 -这是我们最好的机会
We find a different way to get the battery. This is our best shot.
要是把她带回隔离区 一定会有人注意到她的手臂
We take her back to the QZ, someone's gonna notice her arm,
他们会扫描她 然后杀了她
they're gonna scan her... then they'll kill her.
他们动手总比我们动手好
Well, better them then us.
别再把这孩子讲得 好像她还能活多久似的
You need to stop talkin' about this kid like she's got some kinda life in front of her.
你饿了吗 我们可以分一些给你
You hungry? You can share some of ours.
谢了 玛琳有帮我准备
Thanks. Marlene sent me with my own.
那是鸡肉吗
Is that chicken?
对
Yeah.
玛琳说他们是跟走私客买♥♥的
Marlene said they get it from smugglers.
看来不是你们
Guess not you guys.
-等等 -为什么…
-Hey. Hey! -Why--
为什么你对玛琳这么重要
why are you so important to Marlene?
别骗我
And don't lie to me
不然我们就把你送回去
or we'll take you back.
送我回去 你们就拿不到电池了
You take me back, you don't get your battery.
你听见了
You heard that?
那你一定也听到他想对你开枪了
Then you must've heard that he wants to shoot you.
我要把你当成年人跟你谈 好吗
I'm gonna talk to you like you're an adult. Okay?
我跟乔尔不是好人
Joel and I aren't good people.
我们这么做是为了自己 因为显然你有点价值
We're doin' this for us because, apparently, you're worth something.
但要是我们不清楚状况 就不知道你到底有多少价值
But we don't know what you're worth if we don't know what we have.
所以回答我的问题
So answer my question.
她叫我不要告诉任何人 现在我却要立刻告诉第一个…
She told me not to tell anybody, and now I'm telling the first people that I--
火萤在西部某个地方有个基地营
There's a Firefly base camp somewhere out west...
那里有医生 他们在研发解药
with doctors. - They're working on a cure.
-这我听过了 -不管我是怎么回事
I've heard this before. And whatever happened to me...
-都是找到… -找到疫苗的关键 原来是这样
...is the key to finding the vaccine. That's what this is?
这种话我们听过几百万次了 疫苗 神奇疗法
We've heard this a million times. Vaccines, miracle cures. None of it works.
-从来都没有用 -去你的 这又不是我自愿的
-Ever. -Fuck you, man. I didn't ask for this.
我也是 这不会有好下场的 泰丝
You and me both. This isn't gonna end well, Tess.
我们得回去
We need to go back.
我们就做到底吧
Let's just finish it.
不管她是不是火萤说的那样都不重要
It doesn't matter if she is or she isn't what the Fireflies say.
只要他们相信她是
If they believe that she is
我们就能得到我们想要的
then... we get what we want.
要是她有任何异状…
If she so much as twitches.
不要这样
Don't.
好吧
Okay.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
收东西
可以给我一把枪吗
Can I have a gun?
-绝对不行 -不行
-Absolutely not. -No.
好啦…我拿三明治丢它们就好
Okay, Jesus. Fine. I'll have to throw a fuckin' sandwich at them.
安全
It's clear.
是啊 白天看起来很不一样吧
Yeah, looks different in the daylight, huh?
我们该走了
We should get movin'.
就像被搞得乱七八糟的月球
It's like a fucked-up moon.
这是他们轰炸的地方吗
- Is this where they bombed?
对 大部分的大城市 都遭到这样的轰炸
- Yeah. They hit most of the big cities like this.
他们必须设法减缓扩散速度
They had to slow the spread somehow.
在这里有效 但在多数地方都无效
Worked here, but it... didn't in most places.
议会大厦就在对面 直走大约十分钟
So, the State House is across there. It's about a 10-minute walk if you could go straight.
-所以… -绕远路还是抄捷径
-So? -Long way or short way?
不绕远路 就死路一条
I mean, it's the long way or the "we're fuckin' dead" way.
根据这项有限的资讯 我投绕远路一票
Well, I vote long way just based on that limited information.
我们得先去饭店确认
We have to check it from the hotel first.
好
Okay.
它们到底在哪里
Where the fuck are they already?
它们接近时你就会知道的
You'll know it when they're close.
上次我就不知道
I didn't know last time.
你是怎么被咬的
How did you get bit?
你知道隔离区的旧购物中心吗
You know the old mall in the QZ?
你是说已经用木板封起来 严格禁止进入的那间吗
The one that's sealed off and boarded up, and no one's supposed to go in... ever? That one?
对啦 反正我偷溜进去
Whatever. I snuck in.
我想看看那里是什么样子
Wanted to see what it was like.
我以为里面不会有东西
Didn't think there was gonna be anything in there,
结果突然有一只朝我冲过来
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表