剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
最后生还者
第一季 第五集
自♥由♥…
Freedom! Freedom!
自♥由♥…
Freedom! Freedom! Freedom!
自♥由♥…
Freedom! Freedom!
自♥由♥…
Freedom! Freedom!
(我们代表人♥民♥)
自♥由♥…
Freedom! Freedom!
干倒联邦救灾局…
Fuck you, FEDRA!
干倒联邦救灾局…
Fuck you, FEDRA!
该死
Fuck.
高一点
Higher.
(联邦救灾)
堪萨斯城是属于人♥民♥的
Kansas City belongs to the people.
通敌者 立刻投降 你们将受到公平的审判
Collaborators, surrender now, and you will receive a fair trial.
我们已控制隔离区与开放城区
We have control of the QZ and the open city.
任何藏匿者一经发现
Anyone caught hiding will face charges
都将面临反♥革♥命♥活动的指控
of counter-revolutionary activities.
堪萨斯城是属于人♥民♥的
Kansas City belongs to the people.
通敌者 立刻投降…
Collaborators, surrender now...
看着我 别看那边
我们快到了
再过两个街区就到了
跟紧我
好
知道吗 佩里 我以前很怕这些人
You know, Perry, I used to be so scared of these people.
看看他们现在的样子
Now look at them.
把自己的邻居
Did it feel good,
出♥卖♥♥♥给联邦救灾局的感觉好吗
betraying your neighbors to FEDRA?
看着我们被关进大牢 被活活吊死
Watching us get thrown in prison, watching us hang,
好让你们能得到药物 酒精 几个该死的苹果
so that you could get medicine, alcohol, fucking apples?
那有让你们感觉好一点吗
Did it make you feel better?
有让你们获得安全感吗
Did it make you feel safe?
你们现在有什么感觉
How does it make you feel now?
我不是联邦救灾局的 算你们走运
Well, I'm not FEDRA. Lucky for you
这里没有人必须死
no one here has to die.
对 我们可以让你们受审
Yeah, we could put you on trial.
你们都有罪 所以要受到审判
You're all guilty, so that's how that'll go.
你们会被关一阵子 很简单
And you'll do some time. Easy.
但首先 你们得为我做一件事
But first, you have to do something for me.
亨利在哪里
Where is Henry?
你们都是告密者
You're informers.
来告密啊
Inform.
亨利在哪里
Where is Henry?
看来他们不知道
I guess they don't know.
-杀了他们 -他和艾德斯汀在一起
- Kill them. - He's with Edelstein.
艾德斯汀是通敌者
Edelstein was a collaborator?
看来他比你们这些该死的白♥痴♥ 谨慎多了
Well, he was a lot more discreet than you fucking idiots.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
他说过他要跟亨利和山姆会合
He said he was meeting up with Henry and Sam.
-好 -他在开放城区
'Kay. He had a place to hole up
有个藏身处
in the open city
以防形势恶化
in case things went bad.
但一切都很顺利 你们没听说吗
But things have gone great, haven't you heard?
堪萨斯城自♥由♥了
Kansas City is free.
他的藏身处在哪里
Hole up where?
他没说
He didn't say.
我发誓 我把知道的都告诉你了
I swear, I've told you everything I know.
当然了
Of course, you have.
你擅长告密
You're a rat.
他还在城里
He's still in the city.
让我们的人挨家挨户找 直到找到他
Okay, I want our people going door-to-door until we find him.
-现在吗 -抱歉
- Now? - I'm sorry.
你觉得我们应该等多久 要等一两天吗
How long do you think we should wait? Should we wait a day or two?
还是等一周
Should we wait a week?
管他的 干脆等一个月吧
Fuck it. Let's give him a month.
我并不是说什么都不做
I'm not sayin' we do nothin'.
我们已经在城市周边布置了封锁线 我们可以等他现身
We already got a perimeter around the city. We can wait him out.
挨家挨户搜索需要很多人手
Door-to-door would take a lotta men,
还有其他事需要…
and there are other things that probably need--
他对我很重要 佩里
He's not my seventh priority, Perry.
你觉得他不重要吗
Is that what he is to you?
重要
No.
我们真的要审判他们吗
Are we really puttin' 'em on trial?
不
No,
我们不是真的要审判他们
we are not really putting them on trial.
结束后把尸体烧掉 这样快一点
When you're done, burn the bodies. It's faster.
不要…
我们要往上走
天啊
你确定他们不知道这里
You sure they don't know about this?
是一个联邦救灾局军官告诉我的
I got it from a FEDRA officer.
他是我的病人
Patient.
欠我一个人情
Owed me a favor.
他说这里是他自己找到的 从没告诉过任何人
He said he found it himself, never told anyone about it.
-要是他们找到他怎么办 -他们已经找到了
- And what if they get to him? - They already did.
-他不会说的 -该死
- He won't be talking. - Fuck.
好 有水和马桶吗
Okay. Water? Toilets?
有
楼下的公♥寓♥跟隔离区的总管道相连
The apartments below are tied into the QZ main.
我们可以用那些 但我们动作要快 还要小心
We can use those, but we have to be fast and careful.
-食物呢 -只有你带的那些
- Food? - Whatever you brought.
我好不容易才逃出来
I barely made it out as is.
所以我们没多少食物
So we're fucked on food?
-弹♥药♥呢 -没了
- Ammunition? - Empty.
我也是
Yeah, so is mine.
反正我们也没打算开枪硬闯出去
We weren't shooting our way outta this anyway.
没错 所以我们要偷溜出去
No, so we'll sneak our way out.
-怎么溜 -走隧♥道♥
How? - Tunnels.
隧♥道♥
- Tunnels?
何必这么麻烦 想自杀的话在这里就行了
Why go to the trouble? You can kill yourself right here.
这里有20个罐头和6磅肉干 我们有3个人
Twenty cans, and six pounds of jerky for the three of us.
如果我们只吃最少的量 应该可以撑11天
If we stick to the minimum, I think we can make it 11 days?
我们必须在这段时间内想出办法
So that's how long we have to figure it out.
好
他害怕吗
Is he scared?
是 他看到太多事了
Yeah. Well, he saw a lot.
我现在也无能为力
Nothin' I can do about that now.
他害怕是因为你害怕
He's scared because you're scared.
超级山姆
他说什么
他说我们在这里很安全
没有人会发现我们
你确定吗
百分之百确定
嘿
看到我的脸了吗
我看起来害怕吗
不过有一个问题
这个地方
太丑了
(10天后)
我饿了
我们等一下再打开
什么事
What?
我饿了
等一下
他什么时候回来
我不知道
已经一整天了
食物很难找
但他会回来吧
他会回来
Yeah, yeah.
你继续画吧
他不会回来了
对不起
我们没有食物了
我们必须离开
我一直在观察他们
我知道他们的行为模式
我们可以步行逃出去
他们杀了他吗
应该是
闭上眼睛 别闭太紧
但别睁开
没问题
你什么都没听到
怎么了
枪声
我看到你了 混♥蛋♥
把东西交出来 就饶过你 我们保证
(投币洗衣店)
发生什么事了
我有一个新计划
很吵
很吵
记得该怎么做吗
乔尔
Joel.
乔尔
Joel!
看着我…
Eyes on me. Eyes on me.
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表