剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
Ankle.
汤米叔叔怎么办
What about Uncle Tommy?
我们先让你到安全的地方
We're gonna get you somewhere safe first.
-然后再回去找他 好吗 -好
Then we'll go back for him, okay? - Okay.
-好 -抱歉 再说一次
- Okay. I'm sorry, repeat?
站住 谁叫你们动了
Hey! No one told you to move.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们没有病
We're not sick.
长官
Sir,
我们没有病
we are not sick!
对不起
I'm sorry.
拜托不要
Please, don't.
天啊
Oh God.
不
No. Oh no.
不…
No, no. No.
好 你没事的
Okay, You're okay.
你没事 手拿开 宝贝
You're okay. Move your hand, baby.
手拿开
Move your hand.
不 我知道 宝贝 我知道…
I know, baby, I know, I know, I know, I know.
我知道很痛
I know it hurts.
好了 来…
Alright. Don't look down, look up, look up.
加油 宝贝 你没事的
Come on, baby. You're okay, you're okay.
我知道…宝贝 我知道…
I know, I know, I know, I know, baby, I know, I know.
我知道很痛
I know this hurts.
你会没事的 好吗
You're gonna be okay.
宝贝…听我说
All right, baby, baby, baby, listen to me.
我得扶你起来 好吗
I gotta get you up, okay?
我得扶你起来 可以吗
I gotta get you up. All right?
来…
You come on. You come on.
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
我知道…
No, no. I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know.
汤米 帮帮我
Tommy, help me!
乔尔
Joel.
来 宝贝女儿 我得扶你起来 快
C'mon, baby girl. C'mon, baby girl, I gotta get you up. Come on.
来 我们得走了 快点 宝贝女儿
Come on, we'll get up. Come on, baby girl.
拜托
Come on,
拜托…求求你
come-- Please.
(二十年后)
TWENTY YEARS LATER
(波士顿)
BOSTON
(2023年)
(欢迎)
WELCOME
(欢迎)
(请通报虫草菌感染迹象)
(咳嗽 口齿不清 肌肉痉挛 性格骤变)
(注意安全 以身作则)
(感染进程)
我们不希望你从椅子上摔下来
We don't want you falling out of the chair.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你一个人吗
Are you alone?
还有…
And,
这是怎么了
how did you get this?
这里会有点痒
There's gonna be a little tickle right here.
如果我告诉你 在我们给你一些药之后
What if I told you that after we gave you some medicine,
我们会给你你最爱吃的食物怎么样
we're gonna find you your favorite food to eat.
你想吗
Would you like that?
然后我们会给你些新衣服和玩具
And then we'll get you some new clothes... and toys.
你想玩多少就玩多少
As many as you wanna play with.
只是个小针头
It's just a little needle.
没事的
It's okay.
你很安全
You're safe.
我做不到
I can't.
十张
Ten.
有别的工作吗
- You got anything else?
今天没有 明天有清扫街道
- Nothin' today. Tomorrow, we got street sweeping,
或维护下水道
or sewer maintenance.
哪个薪水比较高
Which pays more?
会碰到大便的那个
That'd be the one with the shit.
晚班 下午四点开始
Late crew. 4 P.M. start.
(宵禁时间 晚上六点至早上六点)
CURFEW HOURS 6PM - 6AM
(未经允许外出 将被立即逮捕)
ANYONE ON THE STREET WITHOUT FEDERAL APPROVAL IS SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE ARREST
(请通报虫草菌感染迹象)
(鞋带 一张配给卡 靴带 两张配给卡)
SHOE LACES 1 RATION CARD EACH BOOT LACES 2 RATION CARDS EACH SEARCH FOR THE LIGHT
杰森蔡 违反环境管理条约 第342点3条
Jason Choi, violation of EMC 342.3,
未经授权离开隔离区
unauthorized exit from a Quarantine Zone.
玛丽亚艾利西安诺 违反环境管理条约第342点7条
Maria Elisiano, violation of EMC 342.7,
未经授权进入隔离区
unauthorized entry into a Quarantine Zone.
你们每一位皆已在军事法庭受审
Each of you have been tried in a military court of justice,
并被军法审判团判处有罪
and each of you having been found guilty by the court martial panel,
处以死刑
and with a sentence of death by execution,
根据环境管理与保护♥法♥案 第一条第五点…
as empowered under the EMPA, Article 1, Section 5...
快点
C'mon.
-我也可以直接开枪打死你 -对 但然后你要怎么办
Or I could just shoot you. Yeah, but then what would you do?
你还少五张
You're short five.
-奥施康定 -氢可酮
- Oxy? - Hydro.
-多久以前的 -三个月
- How old? - Three months.
-亚特兰大来的 -我不知道他从哪弄来的
- From Atlanta? - I don't know where he gets 'em from.
-我只知道是真的 -如果是真的 就来自亚特兰大
I just know they're real. If it's real, it's from Atlanta.
联邦灾害对策局 在那里的隔离区有间工厂
FEDRA's got a factory down there in the QZ.
据说只生产两种东西
Supposedly only makes two things.
药丸和子弹 子弹和药丸
Pills and bullets, bullets and pills.
我猜你越常对人开枪就越难入睡
Well, the more you shoot people, the harder it is to sleep, I guess.
“你猜”
You guess?
你到底要不要
You want 'em or not?
袋子要还给我
I need the bag back.
-车子怎么样了 -都准备好了
- How we doin' with the vehicle? - All set.
只差仓库最后一个人需要买♥♥通
Just had to get one last guy in the depot to buy in.
好 要多少
Okay, how much?
那一班有四个人 加上我 总共六百
Four of them on that shift plus me... six hundred total.
听着 那些卡车会被报废是有原因的
Look, those trucks are shitheaped for a reason.
它们没有电池 我知道
And they don't have any batteries. I know.
我可以给其他人两百 你单独两百
I can see about 200 for the other guys... two hundred for you.
成交
Deal.
对了 帮你自己一个忙
Hey, do yourself a favor,
接下来几晚别上街
stay off the streets for the next few nights.
该死的火萤整周都在到处乱炸
Fuckin' Fireflies been blowin' shit up all week.
早上我们有两个人中弹 老大要我们连值两班
Two of our guys got shot this morning. Boss has got us working doubles.
大家都又紧张又累
Guys are jumpy and tired.
在黑暗中很容易失手
It's easy to make a mistake in the dark.
注意安全
Stay safe.
你也是
Yeah, you too.
(当你迷失在黑暗中时 就寻找光明)
WHEN YOU'RE LOST IN THE DARKNESS LOOK FOR THE LIGHT
你要我说什么 泰丝
What do you want me to say, Tess?
我没有要你说什么
I'm not askin' you to say anything.
最好是
Sure.
我又不是故意…
It's not like I planned
要骗你的
on rippin' you off.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好
Well,
不如我们放下这件事吧
how about we just let it go?
不然你要怎样
What else are you gonna do?
你要把我关在这里吗 杀了我
Ya gonna keep me here? - Kill me?
-泰丝 拜托 -那罗伯特 你想怎样
- Tess, c'mon. Then, Robert, what do ya want?
-我要你忘记这件事 -没问题
I want you to forget this ever happened. Done.
-你少来 -怎么了 不过是卡车电池罢了
- Don't do that. - What? It's just a truck battery.
我付钱跟你买♥♥ 你卖♥♥给别人 还花掉我的钱
I paid you for it, you sold it to someone else, and you spent my money.
你以为我没干过这种鸟事吗
I mean, you think I've never done shit like that?
-我的人把你揍惨了 -对 那就管管他们
- My guys fucked you up. - Yeah, so discipline them.
切掉一根手指或随便你想怎样
You cut off a finger or whatever the fuck you want.
我不在乎 他们是你的人
I don't care. They're your fuckin' guys.
那你的人呢
What about your guy?
等他看到你这副样子 你站在我的立场想想
'Cause when he sees you, - I mean, put yourself in my shoes.
听着 他对我唯命是从
- Look, he answers to me.
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表