剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
(拍照 星级快照)
走吧
Come on.
我们还有地方要去 还有奇观要看
We got places to be and wonders to see.
我们要去第几个奇观来着
Are we going to whatever number we're up to?
-商场的第四个奇观‥ -就是这样
Fourth wonder of the mall,
希望你做好准备了
and I hope you're prepared
因为那真的很厉害 你可能无法招架
because it's pretty dang awesome, and it might break you.
别吹嘘得太过头了
- Uh, don't oversell, man.
你听
Listen.
(拉贾游戏厅)
-莱莉 -怎么了
Riley? Yeah?
这是我见过最美的景象
This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
这是紧急广播 地球被入侵了
This is an emergency broadcast. The Earth is being invaded
来自火星的飞碟已入侵
by flying saucers from Mars!
-太棒了 -请选择赛道
Ohh, yeah. Select a racehorse.
(梦游美国)
你有钱吗
Do you have any money?
不 不是那种没用的东西
No, not that useless shit.
硬币
Coins.
我们一次都玩不了
We can't even play once.
(兑换)
-你这混♥蛋♥ -对
- You asshole. - Yeah,
就是我这个混♥蛋♥昨天花了一个小时
I'm the same asshole that spent an hour yesterday
把这个东西撬开
breaking this fucker open.
谢谢
Thank you.
老兄
Dude.
-老兄 -是的
Dude. Yeah.
-天啊 -准备好了吗
- Oh, my God. - Ya ready?
当然
Yeah.
("真人快打二" 请按开始键)
天啊
Oh, my God.
(选择你的格斗手)
-雷电 -雷电
Raiden.
太棒了
Fuck yeah!
-米莲娜 -米莲娜
- Mileena. - Mileena.
死亡之池
Dead Pool.
第一回合 开打
- Round one. Fight.
-等等 这怎么玩 -狂按按钮就行了
- Uh, wait, how do I play? - Smash the buttons.
有好多按钮
- There's so many of them.
(雷电 米莲娜)
-多用操纵杆 -好
- Use the joystick more. - Okay.
(米莲娜获胜)
-米莲娜获胜 -简直是胡扯
- Ooh! Mileena wins. - That is such horseshit.
-完美的胡扯 -完美胜利
Flawless horseshit.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-第二回合 开打 -没有 我‥
- Round two. Fight. - No! I'm--
可恶 好吧 用操纵杆
Shit. Okay. Joystick.
-我表现如何 -你还真厉害
- You're doin' so good! - How am I doing that?!
-干掉他 -干掉他
Finish him! - Finish him!
不要干掉我
- Do not finish me.
但那样的话 你就看不到这一幕了
But then you wouldn't get to see this.
(雷电零胜 米莲娜一胜)
-该死 -米莲娜获胜
- Ah, fuck! - Mileena wins.
-终结技 -终结技
- Fatality. - Fatality .
-好吧 那真的很酷 -对 我知道
Okay, that was pretty cool. Yeah, I know.
你玩过几次这个游戏
How many times have you played this?
我来过这里几次了
I mean, I've... been here a few times.
所以你也不是 什么事都等着和我一起做
Ah, so you don't wait to do everything with me.
再来一次
Go again?
当然要了
Goddamn right.
-第一回合 开打 -准备好了吗
- Ready? - Round one. Fight.
第一回合 开打
- Round one. Fight.
-别高兴得太早 -该死
- Uh-uh-uh, not for long. - Oh. Oh shit.
-你作弊 -我没作弊
- You're cheating! I'm not cheating.
-你只是玩得很烂 -好吧
You're just losing. Okay.
那是什么招
Just for that. Boom!
你要彻底输了
Here we go.
那拳打得不错 我必须承认
That was a good punch. I can't lie...
好 打中了
- Yeah! Gotcha.
你打得我屁滚尿流
- You are beating my ass.
-天啊 该死 -干掉她
Jesus!
-现在我该怎么办 -向后 向前 向下 向前
- Okay! Now, what do I do?! What do I do?! - Okay, um, back, forward,
低拳
down, forward, low punch!
巴拉卡获胜
走吧 下一站
Oh. Come on. Next thing.
时候不早了
Uh, it's getting late.
我等一下就该"起床"整理床铺了
I have to wake up and make my bed soon.
所以‥
So...
但我们还有几个小时
We-We still have a few hours left, though.
我不能再惹麻烦了
Yeah, I-I just can't get in trouble again.
但我明天会再来这里见你
But I'll meet you here tomorrow.
我给你带了礼物
I got you a gift.
我确实喜欢礼物
I mean... I do like gifts.
是蜘蛛吗
- Is it a spider?
-不是 -是新衬衫吗
- No. - Is it a new shirt?
-不是 -是水枪吗
- No. Is it a water pistol?
-更好 -更好
- Better. - Better?!
-是恐龙吗 -有可能
- Is it a dinosaur?! - Possibly.
如果是恐龙 我愿意再次
I mean, I'll be your best friend again
-当你最好的朋友 -真的吗
if it's a dinosaur. Oh, really,
再次当我最好的朋友
my best friend again?
艾莉 你已经是我最好的朋友了
Ellie, you are already my best friend.
等等‥
Oh, wait, wait.
是塔可饼吗
Is it tacos?
好吧 不是塔可饼
Okay... not tacos.
(硬汉玉米片)
你最近都住在这里吗
Is this where you've been staying?
大部分时候是的
Mostly.
请看
Ta-da!
第二册
"Volume Too."
不会吧 还有第二册
- Shut up! - They made a second one?!
-对 -你从哪里弄来的
Where did you get that?
"恼怒的食人族做了什么 "
"What did the frustrated cannibal do?"
告诉我
- Lay it on me.
"'剁'脚"
-"He threw up his hands."
给我 我来念
- Gimme. I wanna go.
-好 -好
Okay. - Okay.
"三角形对圆形说了什么 "
"What did the triangle say to the circle?"
"你完全没有棱角"
"You're so pointless."
好吧
Okay.
好 "电脑喝哪瓶酒会烂醉不醒 "
Okay, um, "How does a computer get drunk?"
"蓝瓶"
"It takes screenshots."
-"蓝瓶"是什么 -其实我也不知道
- What are screenshots? - I don't actually know.
好 给我
Okay, gimme.
等我一下
Give me a second.
有了
Oh, here we go.
"穿背心的鳄鱼叫什么 "
"What do you call an alligator in a vest?"
这些是你做的吗
Did you make these?
对 艾莉 把它放下
Yes, Ellie, put it down.
用来杀士兵的
To kill soldiers?
这个商场不是你发现的吧
You didn't find this mall, did you?
是他们把你派来这里的
They posted you here.
新人 负责看管装备
A new recruit guarding their stash?
我们绝不会把这些用在你身上 或是你附近的任何地方
We would never use them on you or anywhere ever near you.
我绝不会让他们那么做
I would never let them do that.
你绝不会让他们那么做
You would never let them?
是啊 你觉得他们会听你的
Right, and you think they're gonna listen to you?
到时候就知道了
I mean, I guess we'll find out.
-艾莉 -没事 我要走了
- Ellie. - It's okay. I'm going.
艾莉
Ellie!
艾莉
Ellie?!
艾莉
Ellie!
这根本就不是为了我
None of this shit was even about me!
-你能停下吗 -去你的
- Would you stop? - Fuck you!
艾莉
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表