剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
-Give me a fuckin' break!
抱歉 我忘了
-I'm sorry, I forgot.
我活在这个世界
I live in this world.
而你活在疯子地堡里
You live in a psycho bunker
你觉得911是美国人自己策划的 政♥府♥都是纳粹分子
where 9/11 was an inside job and the government are all Nazis.
政♥府♥确实都是纳粹分子
-The government are all Nazis!
现在是 但以前不是
-Well, yeah, now! But not then!
我只想要一点油漆 还有割草机用的汽油
I am asking for some paint and some gasoline for the lawnmower.
没别的 其他事我全部自己做
That's all. I'll do everything else myself.
-这不是什么‥ -比尔 如果你跟我
-It is not a mat-- -Bill, if you
扯什么资源管理
say "resource management,"
我发誓 我会马上 冲进你的某个陷阱里
so help me, I will run through one of your trip wires.
好‥
Okay, okay.
-告诉我原因 -我说了
-Just tell me why. -I did.
关注身边的事物
Paying attention to things,
是我们表达爱的方式
it's how we show love.
这也是我生活的街道 就‥
This is my street, too.
就让我以自己希望的方式去爱它吧
Just let me love it the way I want to.
我还在翻修几间商店
And I'm fixing up some of the shops.
-等等‥ -不是那些差劲商店
Not the stupid ones.
只是酒铺和家具店
Just the wine shop and the furniture store.
还有服装精品店
And the clothing boutique.
精品店
The boutique?
我们是要办正式的花♥园♥派对吗
Are we hosting formal garden parties now?
不是
No.
但我们会有朋友的
But we are gonna have friends.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们会有朋友的
We're gonna make friends,
我们会邀请他们来家里
and we will invite them to visit.
我们没有朋友 弗兰克
We don't have friends, Frank.
我们永远不会有朋友
We will never have friends
因为根本找不到人来当朋友
because there are no friends to be had.
其实我最近在用无线电 跟一个友善的女人交谈
Well, I've actually been talking to a nice woman on the radio.
什么
You what?
这真是太美味了
Well, this really is just-- it's amazing.
对吧
Right?
你可以别这样吗
Can you not, please?
我也是一样的人
-I'm the same way.
你也有妄想型精神分♥裂♥症
-You're a paranoid schizophrenic, too?
我没有精神分♥裂♥症
I'm not schizophrenic.
我想说 撇开枪不说 而我也能理解你为什么这么做
Well, can I just say, gun aside, which I get, by the way,
在如此美妙的环境享用精致的餐点 实在太惬意了
how nice this is to have a civilized meal in such a beautiful place?
这是久违的感觉
It's been so long.
真的 我只想说谢谢
I mean, I wanna thank you.
即使我们最后不能合作
Even if we don't end up working together.
我真的很需要这样一顿饭
I really needed this.
我们会合作的
We are working together.
会的
We are.
这样吧 我们进屋去
You know what? Let's go inside.
泰丝 我想给你看点东西
Tess, I wanna show you something.
-其实我也很想进去看看 -带上酒
-I have been wanting to see inside. -Bring your wine.
-不 别进去 -谢谢
-Not inside. -Thank you.
-弗兰克‥ -太好了
-Yes. -Frank. Frank!
我明白
I understand.
如果我的‥
If my,
如果我的‥
if mine,
带陌生人进入我们的生活 我也会不高兴的
brought strangers into our situation, I wouldn't be happy either.
但是 他用无线电可能联♥系♥到任何人
But of all the people he could've found on the radio,
最终遇到的 是我们这种务实过活的正派人
we're actually decent people just tryin' to get by.
那我还真是走运
Well, aren't I the lucky one?
我们在隔离区有些东西 是你们这里没有的
There's stuff we have in the QZ that you don't have here.
书 药物 机械零件
Books, medicine, machine parts.
我们可以互相帮助 别拿枪指着我的脸
We can help each other, and get that gun outta my face.
所以你是‥
So, what, you were a
末日准备者还是什么
prepper or somethin'?
生存主义者
"Survivalist."
或许你们是正派人 或许不是 这不重要
Maybe you are decent people, maybe not. Doesn't matter.
我们在这里能够自给自足
We're self-sufficient here.
我不需要你或你的朋友 让我们的生活变得复杂
I don't need you or your friend complicating our lives.
听清楚了吗
Is that clear?
那栅栏顶多撑一年
That fence has got a year on it, tops.
镀锌金属丝已经开始腐蚀了
Galvanized wire already started to corrode.
我可以给你10卷高♥强♥度铝线
I can get you 10 spools of high-tensile aluminum.
够你用一辈子
Last you the rest of your life.
几辈子
Lives.
-真的可以给我吗 -真的
-Are you sure about this? -Yeah.
这不是礼物
It's not a gift.
-你会回来的 我们交换物资就行了 -好吧
-You'll come back, we'll trade. -All right.
对了 我有个想法
And I had this idea
我们应该用无线电密♥码♥ 以防有人偷听
that we should use codes for the radio in case anyone's listening.
-你明白吗 -好主意
That's a good idea.
比如用什么
Like, with what?
比如 我在想 用歌♥曲的年代来区分 比如播1980年代的歌♥表示有麻烦
I was thinking, like, the decades. -Like, '80s, trouble, of course.
好
-Yeah.
1970年代‥
'70s...
联邦救灾局不会来这里
FEDRA's never gonna come up here.
好 听着不错
你们也防得住流浪感染者
And you're well-protected against stray Infected.
但迟早会有入侵者上门
But sooner or later, there'll be raiders.
他们会破坏栅栏和你的陷阱
And they'll beat that fence and your tripwires.
他们会在晚上来 悄无声息 带着武器
They'll come at night, quiet and armed.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
(三年后 2013年)
THREE YEARS LATER
-加快速度 -我做不到
-Pick it up. -Hey, I can't.
再绕一圈就够了
Just one more loop around.
我有东西要给你看
I got something to show you.
什么
不是那个
Not that.
什么
快到了
Nearly there.
你可以的
You can make it.
-什么 -什么 没事的
What? It's okay.
-准备好了吗 -好了
-Ready? -Yes.
我拿你的一把枪 跟乔尔和泰丝换了一包种子
I traded Joel and Tess one of your guns for a packet of seeds.
哪把枪
Which gun?
小的
A little one.
好吗
天啊
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么这么说
For what?
因为我比你老得快
Gettin' older faster than you.
我喜欢你老一点
I like you older.
变老意味着我们都还在
Older means we're still here.
怎么了
What?
在你出现之前我从来不会害怕
I was never afraid before you showed up.
不行 别压到草莓
Not on the strawberries.
对
Right.
该死‥
Shit.
比尔
Bill!
比尔
Bill!
比尔
Bill? Bill!
该死
比尔‥
Bill! Bill!
进去
Get inside!
-不要 -我扶你进去
-No! -We gotta get you inside.
-不‥ -比尔
-No! No! No! -Bill,
马上进去
inside, now!
抓紧我 我扶住你了
Hold on to me. I gotcha.
我扶住你了
I gotcha.
好
Okay.
好了
There we go.
好 没事的
Okay, okay. We got this.
没事的
We got this.
你能用手按住那里吗
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表