剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
最后生还者
第一季 第七集
该死‥
Ah, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
坚持住 帮帮忙 坚持住
Come on, you gotta help me. Come on.
你走
Leave.
-你走 -闭嘴 乔尔
- Leave. - Shut up, Joel.
-带上枪 -乔尔 给我闭嘴
- Take the gun. - Joel, shut the fuck up!
快走 你快走 去北边
You go. You go. You go north.
去找汤米
You go to Tommy.
快走
You go.
(随身听)
(联邦救灾局训练生)
还给我
Give 'em back!
那就加快速度
Then pick up your pace.
我不想再因为你的糟糕态度 被罚重跑
I'm not running doubles again because of your shitty attitude.
我不想为这事打架
I don't wanna fight about it.
打架
Fight about it?
你不会打架 你朋友才会
You don't fight. Your friend fights.
但她已经不在了 不是吗
She's not here anymore... is she?
(邝上尉)
怎么回事
What's goin' on?
虽然你向来不是我认为的乖孩子
You've never been what I'd call well-behaved,
但最近几周是怎么回事
but the last few weeks?
是贝瑟妮先挑事的
Bethany started it.
贝瑟妮在医务室里 缝了15针
Well, Bethany's in the infirmary with 15 stitches.
-很好 -好了
- Good. - Okay.
直接把我关到禁闭室吧
Just put me in the fuckin' hole.
我已经把你关禁闭三次了 没有用
I put you in the hole three times. It doesn't work.
-所以我要尝试新方法 -什么方法
- So I'm gonna try something new. - What?
我要跟你说实话
I'm gonna tell you the truth.
你很聪明 艾莉 你聪明到反而会干蠢事
You're smart, Ellie. You're so smart, you're stupid.
不明白到底什么情况吗 我来帮你解释
You can't see where this is going? Let me help you out.
你眼前有两条路
Two paths ahead of you.
第一条
First path.
你继续这种低等兵的表现 就会做一辈子低等兵
You keep acting like a grunt, so you get the life of a grunt.
清晨起床 去街上巡逻 去围墙边巡逻
Up at dawn. Walk the streets, walk the wall.
吃垃圾食物 做垃圾工作
Ya eat shit food, ya do shit jobs,
听巡逻队长的垃圾命令
ya take shit orders from your patrol leader,
巡逻队长也许就是贝瑟妮
who'll probably be Bethany.
从现在开始 每天过这样的日子
And that'll be your life from now until ya
直到你被火萤一枪打中 喝醉从屋顶摔下来
catch a bullet from a Firefly, or fall drunk off a roof,
或者头发被缠进转动的坦克履带里
or get your hair caught in a moving tank tread.
还有另一条路
There's the other path.
收起你的傲气
You swallow this pride of yours.
遵守规则 成为军官
You follow the rules. You become an officer.
你就能有自己的房♥间 有张好床
You get your own room. You get a nice bed.
我们吃得好 不用去巡逻
We eat well. We don't go on patrol.
冬暖夏凉
We're cool in the summer. We're warm in the winter.
最棒的是 当你成为军官
And best of all, when you're an officer,
你可以好好教训贝瑟妮那种人
you get to tell the Bethanys of the world exactly where to shove it.
你为什么在乎我走哪条路
Why do you even care?
我在乎是因为 不管别人怎么说或怎么想
I care because no matter what anyone out there says or thinks...
我们是这一切能维持下去的唯一原因
we're the only thing holding this all together.
如果我们倒下 隔离区的人会挨饿 或互相残杀
If we go down, the people in the zone will starve or murder each other.
这一点我很清楚
That much I know.
你有做领导者的潜质
There's a leader in you.
有一天 可能会轮到你出头
And one day, it could be your turn.
也可能不会
Or not.
你选哪条路
So which way?
钥匙
Keys.
很好
Good.
就这样
- Is that it?
就这样
- That's it.
可以把随身听还我吗
Can I have my Walkman back?
("无意双关" 威尔利文斯顿著)
(一定让"獭"笑)
("原始星芒")
熄灯了 女士们
Lights out, ladies!
关灯
Turn 'em off!
("原始星芒")
("头条与期限 啊哈乐队精选集")
(绿日 "宁录" 埃塔詹姆斯 "告诉妈妈")
("真人快打二")
莱莉 你跑哪里去了
Riley! Where have you been?
你搞什么 为什么偷袭我
What the fuck is wrong with you, sneaking up on me like that?
我只是开个玩笑 好吗 我以为你反应会比这更好
It was a joke, okay? I thought it would work better.
我心想你喜欢这样的
In my mind, you loved it.
那么
So...
你好吗
how's it going?
好吧 很糟糕
- Okay, it's bad.
我还以为你死了 你消失了三个星期
- I thought you were dead. You've been gone for three weeks.
我真该捅你一刀
I should fuckin' stab you.
感谢你饶过我
No, I appreciate your mercy.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
我只是逃走一阵子而已
I just ran away for a bit, that's all.
如果你遇到麻烦事
If you're going through some shit,
应该找你最好的朋友谈谈吧
you're supposed to, I don't know, talk to your best friend about it?
我回来了
I came back.
-等等 谁把你的眼睛打青了 -告诉我你去了哪里
- Wait, who gave you the black eye? - Tell me where you were.
告诉我名字 我去教训那家伙
Gimme a name and I'll fuck 'em up.
是贝瑟妮 我已经教训她了
It was Bethany and I already fucked her up.
你去哪里了
Where were you?
我加入了火萤
- I joined the Fireflies.
去你的吧
- Oh, fuck you.
我现在没心情开玩笑 莱莉 我真的没心情
I'm not in the mood for this, Riley. I'm really not in the mood.
你是火萤
- You're a Firefly?!
老天 我早说过我要这样做的
- Jesus! I told you I'd fuckin' do it.
嘴上说说"解放隔离区" 并不代表‥
Talking about "liberating the QZ" is not the same as--
-该死 你到底去哪里‥ -慢点‥
- Fuck. Where did you even-- - Slow down, slow down.
我会把一切都告诉你
I will tell you everything.
但首先你得答应我一件事
But first, you have to promise me something.
有点疯狂 你一定会先拒绝
Sort of crazy, and you're gonna say no,
但之后你必须答应我
but then you have to say yes.
跟我离开几个小时 度过你这辈子最美妙的夜晚
Come with me for a few hours, and have the best night of your life.
不要
No.
-好 现在该答应我了 -我不会跟你去任何地方
- Okay, now say yes. - I'm not going anywhere with you.
现在‥
It's--
好极了 现在是凌晨两点 再过几个小时我就要参加训练
Great. It's 2:00 AM. And in a few hours, I have drills where we learn
学习怎么杀火萤
to kill Fireflies.
换好衣服
Get dressed.
太蠢了
So stupid.
-转过去 -你对这个真的很别扭
- Turn around. - You're so weird about that.
(啊哈乐队 索尼随身听)
如果你是想去公园 我们不能再去那里了
If you're thinking about hanging in the park, we can't go there anymore.
他们刚派了新的巡逻队去那边
There's a new patrol that they just put in.
我们不去公园
Well... we're not going to the park.
好吧 那我们去哪里
Okay. - So where are we going?
这是秘密 相信我
- Secret. Trust me.
你相信我 对吧
You trust me, right?
我不知道 我应该相信你吗
I don't know. Should I trust you?
当然了 连命都可以交给我
Of course, you should. With your life.
-守卫 -没有
- Guards? - No,
因为联邦救灾局太蠢了
'cause FEDRA's fucking stupid.
-准备好了吗 -这最好是好事
- Ready? - This better be good.
他们也没那么蠢 对吧
Not that fuckin' stupid, are they?
好吧 开头不太顺利
Okay, rocky start.
但也不算特别糟
Could've been worse, though.
至少不像便利店那次
- Could've been a 7-11 situation. - No thanks.
可千万不要 多谢了 我想保住另一边的眉毛
I'd like to keep my other eyebrow in one piece.
既然你突然对自我保护这么感兴趣
Well, since you're so interested in self-preservation all of a sudden,
也许你不应该再招惹贝瑟妮了
maybe you should stop fucking with Bethany.
那是怎么回事
- What's that about?
没什么 她是个蠢货
- Nothing. It's stupid.
她缝了15针
She had to get 15 stitches.
也许你不该招惹那种人
Maybe you shouldn't mess with people like that.
不好意思 你是在叫我不要打人吗
I-I'm sorry. Are you, are you telling me not to beat people up?
你让卡萝尔在医务室待了一星期
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表