剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
and then one just came at me outta nowhere.
我以为我逃掉了 但是…
Thought I got away, but.
所以你一个人闯进去
So it was just you in there, alone?
对
Yeah.
你几岁
How old are you?
14岁
Fourteen.
你真有种 姐妹
Well, I mean, you got some balls on you, sister.
谢谢
Thanks.
没有人会追来找你吧
Nobody's gonna be comin' after you, right?
妈妈 爸爸 男朋友之类的
Like, Mom, Dad... boyfriend?
我是孤儿 也没有男朋友
I'm an orphan, and, uh, no.
大家都说围墙外很疯狂
Everyone said the open city was crazy.
成群的感染者到处乱跑
Like, swarms of Infected running around everywhere.
不完全是那样
Not exactly like that.
人们总喜欢乱编故事
You know, people like to tell stories.
所以没有那种会把真菌孢子 喷到你身上的超级感染者
So, there aren't Super-Infected that explode fungus spores on you?
该死 我真希望没有
Shit, I hope not.
或是头部裂开
Or ones with split-open heads
像蝙蝠一样 能在黑暗中看到东西的那种
that see in the dark like bats?
那是什么
What was that?
我们继续走吧
Let's keep movin'.
你在开玩笑吧
You've gotta be kidding me!
你们住过这种地方吗
Ya ever stay in a place like this?
没有 这有点超出我们的能力范围
Uh, no, a little out of our league.
-你怎么知道这是什么地方 -你有听过「书」吗
-How do you even know what this is? -Have you heard of books?
等等 我们要下去吗
Wait, are we going in there?
对 我们得去另一边的楼梯井
Yeah, we gotta get to the stairwell on the other side.
我不会游泳
Well, I, I don't know how to swim.
不是吧
-Seriously?
你以为隔离区有游泳池吗
-Do you think we have pools in the QZ?
不 自作聪明的家伙 我是说…
No, smart ass. I mean.
我怎么会知道
I don't know how I was supposed to know that.
这实在太恶心了
This is so gross.
你们看
Oh, check it out!
有人吗
Ding, ding.
是的 先生 请给我最好的套房♥
Yes, sir. I would like your finest suite, please.
好的 女士 要帮您拿行李吗
Yes, ma'am. Would you like me to take your luggage?
-好的 女士 马上来 我… -你真是个怪孩子
-Yes, ma'am. Right away, ma'am-- -You're a weird kid.
你才是怪孩子
You're a weird kid.
该死
Oh fuck!
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yep.
好极了
Fucking fabulous.
该死
Fuck...
-我的天 -拜托 没那么糟吧
Holy shit. Come on, it wasn't that bad.
你用我们的膝盖爬十层楼试试 看你会有什么感觉
You try climbing ten fuckin' floors with our knees. See how ya feel.
是什么时候变成这样的
Well, when the fuck did that happen?
也许那扇门能开
Maybe that one.
不行
No.
好吧 也许我可以爬上去
All right, well, I mean, maybe I could climb up there,
想办法绕过去 从里面打开
work my way around, and open it from the inside?
不 我个子最小 所以我更容易过去
Uh, no, well, I'm the smallest, so it'd be easier for me to get through.
但如果你死了 我们就什么都拿不到
Mm-hm, but you die and we get nothing. You stay.
你留在这
Can you give me a hand?
扶我上去
好
-你在上面还好吗 -还好
You good up there? Yeah, uh,
这里有点乱 我需要一点时间
it's a bit of a mess, so I'm gonna need a few minutes.
真是把好刀
Nice knife.
-你从哪学来的 -马戏团
-Where'd you learn to do that? -The circus.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
德州
Texas.
-那泰丝呢 -底特律 在密歇根州
-What about Tess? -Detroit. It's in Michigan.
我有上学 我知道底特律在哪
I go to school. I know where Detroit is.
所以你们两个是…
So, uh, you two like a--
别问
Pass.
-你们怎么会来到波士顿 -别问
-How'd you end up in Boston? -Pass.
别再问关于我的问题了
No more questions about me.
感染者能活多久
How long do Infected live?
-我以为你有上学 -那间学校很烂
Oh, I thought you went to school. It's a really shitty one.
有些只能撑一两个月
Well, some last about a month or two.
但有些已经漫游20年了
But there's others been walkin' around 'bout 20 years.
你杀过感染者吗
-Ever kill one?
有 我杀过很多
-Yeah, I killed lots of 'em.
会难受吗
Was it hard?
毕竟你知道他们曾经是人
Like, knowing they were people once?
有时候
Sometimes.
昨晚那个人呢
What about that guy last night?
把枪放下 乔尔
You can put the gun down, Joel.
接下来呢
What now?
好多
-There's so many. -The last time we were here,
我们上次来的时候 它们还在建筑物的深处
they were still deep inside the buildings.
但我想因为有很多跑来找隔离区的人 经过这里
Then I guess enough people came through looking for the QZ,
人们躲进大楼寻求庇护
they went inside seeking shelter...
它们就是这样一点一滴地占据城市 年复一年
and that's how they get more and more of the city bit by bit, year after year.
它们是相连的
They're connected.
超乎你的想象
More than you know.
真菌也长在地底下
The fungus also grows underground.
有像电线一样很长的菌丝 有些延伸超过一哩
Long fibers like wires, some of them stretching over a mile.
你在一个地方踩到一片虫草菌
Now, you step on a patch of cordyceps in one place,
就能唤醒十几个在别的地方的感染者
and you can wake a dozen Infected from somewhere else.
它们知道你在哪里 就会追过来
Now they know where you are, now they come.
你要是被攻击也可能会死的
You're not immune from being ripped apart.
你懂吗
You understand?
这很重要
It's important.
我想保住你的命
I'm tryin' to keep you alive.
所以我们不走那条路
So, we're not goin' that way.
没错
No.
那我们该怎么办
What do we do then?
抄捷径
Short way?!
去博物馆
Museum.
这一定是在开玩笑
You've gotta be fucking kidding me.
从顶楼可以跨过去
Well, there's a way across from the top floor.
那我想应该没关系
Well, then I guess it's fine.
-我们以前常走那条路 -好
-We used to take it all the time. -Okay.
-对 那路线没问题 -好极了
- Look, it was fine. - Awesome.
都干掉了
It's bone dry.
可能表示它们终于都死在里面了
It could mean they're all finally dead in there.
天啊
Oh, man.
玛琳有帮你打包这个吗 还是只有三明治
Marlene pack you one of these or just sandwiches?
有
- Yeah.
听好 有更多规矩要遵守
Okay, so... more ground rules.
我们要慢慢来
We're gonna go slowly.
如果遇到什么状况 你就躲在我们后面 懂吗
If we come up against anything, you get behind us and ya stay there,
-好 -好
okay? Yes.
我还有一只手可以拿东西
I have a spare hand.
恭喜你哦
Congratulations.
(波士顿博物馆欢迎您)
(出口)
(礼品店 营业中 欢迎光临)
没错 都死透了
Yeah... cooked.
终于该死的走运了
Oh, finally, some fuckin' luck.
看来我们一开始就该走这边
I guess we should've gone this way in the first place.
天啊
Oh shit!
这是什么东西干的
What the fuck did that?
也许…
Maybe...
也许他在外面遭到攻击 然后从门爬进来
maybe he was attacked outside, and crawled through the doors.
门是开着的 有可能是他开的
The door was open. Could've been him.
-我什么都没听到 -会听到什么
-I don't hear anything. -Who would you hear?
会听到什么
Who would you hear?
别说那是感染者做的
-Are you saying an Infected did that? -Shh.
因为我被感染者攻击过 但不是像那样
Because I've been attacked by one and it wasn't like that.
好 从现在开始
Okay, from this point forward,
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表