剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
我们要爬42层楼吗
We're goin' up 42 flights?
45层
Forty-five.
但不用
But no...
爬到顶
not all the way.
多高
How far?
爬到死为止
As far as I can make it.
你知道那人说他受伤了吧
Hey, you know that guy who said he was hurt?
你怎么知道那是埋伏
How did you know it was an ambush?
伏击和遇袭我都经历过
I've been on both sides.
很久之前
It was a long time ago.
为了活下去 我们不得不这么做
We did what we needed to survive.
你和泰丝吗
You and Tess?
以及跟我们在一起的人
And the people we were with.
还有我兄弟
My brother, too.
你杀过无辜的人吗
Did you kill innocent people?
走吧
C'mon.
天啊
Holy shit.
33楼 很好了
Thirty-three floors. That's good.
不好也不行啊
It's gonna have to be.
-我们走 -让我歇一会
- Come on. - Gimme a minute.
起来 你个懒猪
Get up, you lazy ass.
懒猪
Lazy ass.
我56岁了 你个小混♥蛋♥
Fifty-six years old, you little shit.
乔尔
Joel?
乔尔
Joel.
乔尔
Joel.
-干什么 -你在做什么
- What? - What are you doing?
我不想有人趁我们睡着之际偷溜进来
I don't want someone sneakin' up on us while we're sleepin'.
我懂了
I get it.
有声响
Crunch, crunch, crunch.
你确定你听得到吗
Are you sure you're gonna hear it?
我当然听得到 这才是目的
Of course, I'll hear it. That's the damn point.
好吧
Okay.
晚安
Well, good night.
晚安
Yeah, good night.
怎么了
Yeah?
我们说伤害他人的时候
When we were talkin' about hurtin' people...
你说你不是第一次 那是什么意思
what did you mean it wasn't your first time?
我不想说
I don't wanna talk about it.
好吧
All right.
不是必须要说
You don't have to.
我只是想说
I'm just sayin'...
你这个年纪...
it isn't fair, your age...
要面对这些事 这很不公平
havin' to deal with all of this--
长大了就没这么难了吗
So it gets easier when you get older?
并不是
No, not really.
但还是不公平
But still.
我之所以问你 能不能听见碎玻璃的声音
The reason I asked whether you'd hear the glass or not
是因为我发现你右耳的听力不太好
is 'cause I've noticed you don't hear too well from your right side.
你之前右耳中过枪吗
Is it 'cause you were shot there?
可能是开枪开多了
Probably more from shootin'.
如果你不想变聋 就继续用刀
So if you wanna keep your hearin', you stick to that knife.
乔尔
Joel?
你知道腹泻是会遗传的吗
Did you know diarrhea is hereditary?
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
流淌在你的牛仔裤[基因]里
It runs in your jeans.
天啊
Jesus.
这他妈太蠢了
That is so goddamn stupid.
-你笑了 混♥蛋♥ -我没笑
- You laughed, motherfucker. - I didn't laugh.
-你笑了 -天啊 我受不了了
- Yes, you did. - Jesus, I'm losin' it.
你可真是受不了了啊
You're losin' it big time.
-睡吧 -你睡吧
- Go to sleep. - You go to sleep...
乔尔
Joel?
乔尔
Joel!
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表