剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
最后生还者
第一季 第六集
我做了什么
What did I do?
把枪给我…亨利
Gimme the gun. Gimme the gun, Henry.
-把枪给我 -该死
Gimme the gun.
亨利 不
Henry, no!
(三个月后)
枪也拿出来
And the gun.
-你是谁 -只是个路过的人
Who the hell are you? Just someone passin' through.
把枪拿出来 只用两根手指 放在你碰不到的地方
Take the gun out, two fingers only, put it outta reach.
-你为什么不对他开枪 -枪在那么远的地方
Why didn't you shoot him? The gun's all the way over there.
-对了 他没有伤害我 -我自己看得出来
- He didn't hurt me, by the way. - Yeah, I got eyes.
-你还煮汤给他喝 -对啊
You made him soup? Yeah, I did.
外面很冷
- It's cold out.
我在找我弟弟
- I'm lookin' for my brother.
-我没见过他 -我还没告诉你他长什么样子
- Well, I ain't seen him. - I haven't told you what he looks like.
-他长得跟你像吗 -有一点
- He look anything like you? - A bit.
-那我就没见过他 -他带着一个小女孩
- Then I ain't seen him. - He's got a girl with him.
我可以下去吗
Can I come down?
不行 艾莉
No. Ellie!
我是怎么说的
What did I just say?
乔尔 拜托 他们都那么老了
Joel, come on. They're like a thousand.
-这个小疯子是谁 -别管她
- Who's this little psycho? - Never mind her.
-告诉我们这是哪里 -你有地图 为什么还会迷路
I need you to tell us where we are. If you got a map, why you lost?
肯定是在该死的大森林里错过路标了
Must've missed all the street signs in the enormous fucking forest.
天啊
Ho-ly.
我们在这附近 确切位置在哪里
We're somewhere here. Exactly where?
你的答案最好跟你老婆一样
And your answer better be the same as your wife's.
你有跟他说实话吗
Did you tell him the truth?
有啊
Yeah.
你有跟我说实话吗
Are you tellin' me the truth?
有啊
Yeah.
看来你们找到避风头的好地方了
Well, you found a great place to hide, I guess.
避风头
Hide?
你还没出生我就来这里了 小子 离大家远远的
Came here before you were born, sonny. - Get the hell away from everybody.
我当时可不想来
- I didn't want to.
听着 我无意拿你弟弟的事让你烦心
Listen, I didn't mean to upset you about your brother,
但既然你都大老远跑来了 那你应该知道外面有什么
but if you've come this far, then you know what's out there.
-看到科迪那里的状况了吗 -有 够接近了
- You seen Cody? - Yeah, got close enough.
到处都是感染者
It's crawling with Infected.
对 拉勒密和风河保留区也是
Yeah, Laramie and Wind River Reservation.
以前有人的地方 现在都不能去了
Anywhere people used to be, you can't go there no more.
-所以你没听过汤米这个名字 -没有
- So you haven't heard the name Tommy? - Nope.
-火萤呢 -那个夏天的时候有
What about the Fireflies? We get those in the summer.
-不是虫子啦 是人 -有「火萤人」
Not the bugs, the people. There are firefly people?
-你知道往西走最好的路是什么吗 -知道
- You got any advice on the best way west? - Yeah.
往东走
Go east.
但你不能越过这条河
But you never go past the river here.
-绝对不行 -河的另一边有什么
- Ever. - What's past the river?
死亡
Death.
我们从没看过那边的人 但我们看过他们留下的尸体
We never seen who's out there, but we see the bodies they leave behind.
有些是感染者 有些不是
Some Infected, some not.
如果你弟弟在河的西边 那他已经不在了
If your brother's west of the river, he's gone.
你吓不了我们的
You're not gonna scare us.
我吓到他了啊
Scared him.
-你该不会真的相信他们吧 -他们在这里住很久了
You don't seriously believe them. They've lived here a long time.
-放回去 -他们什么都不知道
- Put that back. - They don't know anything.
他们没听过火萤
Never heard of the Fireflies.
乔尔…
Joel? Joel?
乔尔 你还好吗
Joel, are you okay?
-乔尔 -闭嘴
- Joel? - Shut up.
天啊 你要死了吗
Holy shit, are you dying?
-等等 你还好吗 -我没事…
I'm okay. - Okay, okay. - Okay, are you okay? - I'm fine.
你真的没事吗 只是提醒你一下 要是你死了 我就完了
- No, no, but are you? Because just a reminder that if you're dead, I'm fucked.
-我说了我没事 -好吧
- I said I'm fine. - Okay.
只是突然吸进冷空气喘不过气
It's just the cold air all of a sudden.
好 我们去找汤米和火萤
All right. So let's go and find Tommy and the Fireflies.
很容易的 我们只要渡过死亡之河就行了
It's gonna be easy. All we have to do is cross the River of Death.
「死亡之河」 好恐怖喔
The River of Death. Scary.
别说了
Don't start.
天快黑了
It's too close to dark.
河边有些洞穴 我们在那里紮营 早上渡河
There's some caves along the river. We'll set up camp there, cross in the mornin'.
很好 我快饿死了 应该要偷两只兔子的
Good. I'm starving. Should've stolen two rabbits.
-我们可以自己抓兔子 -你要教我怎么抓吗
We can get our own rabbits. You gonna teach me how?
继续走
Just keep movin'.
快下来 你会摔断脖子的
Come down from there. You're gonna break your neck.
-可以给我一点吗 -不行
Can I have some? - No.
只是暖暖身子而已 好啦
- What? Just to warm up. C'mon.
好 还是很恶
Yep, still gross.
我一直在想
So I've been thinking.
假设我们找到火萤 计划成功
Let's say we find the Fireflies, it all works,
他们抽我的血 放进他们的高级机器里做出解药
they draw my blood and put it through some of their fancy machines and make a cure.
-好 -然后呢
Okay? Then what?
-我们要做什么 -「我们」
- Like, what do we do? - It's "we"?
好 随便 是「你」
Okay, fine. Whatever. You.
假设你想做什么都可以
You can do anything you want.
你要去哪里 你要做什么
Where are you going? What are you doing?
以前从来没有这种选择
It's never been an option.
也许找间旧农舍
Maybe an old farmhouse,
有一片土地 一座牧场
some land a ranch.
酷 你要养什么
Cool. What kind?
-绵羊 我会养绵羊 -绵羊
Sheep. - I would raise sheep. - Sheep.
牠们很安静 很听话
They're quiet do what they're told.
对啦对啦
Yeah, yeah. Okay.
只有你跟一群绵羊
So, just you and a buncha sheep.
真浪漫
Romantic.
你呢 你要去哪里
And what about you? Where are you gonna go?
因为我在隔离区长大
It's probably because I grew up in the QZ.
后面是海 前面是墙
Behind you, there's ocean, and ahead of you, there's a wall.
就只能往上看了
Nowhere else to look but up.
我把学校图书馆里能看的书都看完了
I read everything I could in the school library.
尼尔阿姆斯壮 巴兹艾德林 吉姆洛弗尔
Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, Jim Lovell.
但你知道我最喜欢谁吗
But you know who my favorite is?
莎莉莱德
- Sally Ride.
超酷的莎莉莱德
- Sally fuckin' Ride!
史上最棒的太空人名字
Best astronaut name ever.
会成功吧
It'll work, right?
疫苗
The vaccine?
现在怀疑有点太迟了
It's a little late to start wonderin'.
我试过了 对山姆
- I tried, with Sam.
试什么
- Tried what?
我知道他被感染了
I knew he was infected.
我把我的血抹在他的伤口上
I rubbed some of my blood into his bite.
我知道 这很蠢 但…
I know, I know, it was stupid. But I
我想救他
I wanted to save him.
我想作法没那么简单
Well, I reckon it's a lot more complicated than that.
玛琳有很多缺点 但她不是傻瓜
Marlene, she's a lotta things, but she's no fool.
如果她说他们做得到 他们就做得到
If she says they can do it, they can do it.
你要守第一班夜还是第二班
You wanna take first watch or second?
都让我来 你睡一下吧
I'll do both. Get some sleep.
祝你梦到月球上的绵羊牧场
Dream of sheep ranches on the moon.
我会的
I will.
你还是会讲梦话
Still mumbling in your sleep.
我很早就醒了 你睡死了 所以我守第二班夜
I woke up early. You were passed out, so I took second watch.
发生这种情况你一定要叫醒我
You gotta wake me up if that happens.
-你不能做这种事 -我可以啊
- You can't do things like this. - But I can.
我就已经做了
'Cause I just did.
我对你有责任 好吗
I'm responsible for you, okay?
那就别睡着
Then don't fall asleep.
我很安静 我提高警觉
I was quiet, I checked my six,
寻找踪迹 找到制高点 持续监视
I looked for tracks, I found the high ground, and I kept watch.
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表