剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
这里挺不赖的
Pretty decent setup.
泰丝怎么样
So how's Tess?
她很好 没事
She's fine. - All right.
那就好
- Good then.
那孩子呢
And the kid?
对 她是某个火萤大人物的女儿
Oh, yeah. She's the daughter of some Firefly muckety-muck.
她想在这附近找到她的家人
Tryna find her family somewhere out here.
-我刚好也要往这个方向走 所以… -是吗
- I was headin' in this direction, so. - Really?
你好心帮忙
Goodness of your heart?
有报酬
There's a payment.
那你知道火萤的人会在哪吗
So you know where they might be? These Fireflies?
他们在东科罗拉多大学有个基地
Well, they got a base down at the University of Eastern Colorado.
往南骑大约一周
It's a week's ride south.
但从这里到那里的路况很糟
But it is severely fucked up between here and there.
有感染者 劫掠者 这趟旅程并不轻松
Infected, raiders. It's not exactly an easy trip.
对我们来说很轻松
It'll be easy for us,
毕竟你从半哩外就能射爆感染者的头
seeing as how you can headshot Infected from half a mile away,
真是胡说八道
which is a bunch of bullshit, by the way.
-我不能去 -少来了
- Yeah, I can't go. - Come on.
我都横跨美国来到这里了 我们俩当然能从这里去科罗拉多
I made it across the country. The two of us can make it from here to Colorado.
-因为你太太不让你去 -乔尔
What, 'cause your wife won't let you? - Joel.
是她不让你用无线电
- She the one who kept you off the radio?
所以你才不回我的讯息
Is that why you stopped messaging me back?
我离开火萤后 玛丽亚和她的同夥找到我
After I ditched the Fireflies, Maria and her crew found me.
他们是好人
They're good people.
他们不必收留我 但他们还是这么做
They didn't have to take me in, but they did.
只要求我遵守他们的规定
And all they ask is that I follow their rules.
-我是你哥哥 -对 我知道
- I'm your brother. - Yeah, I'm aware.
他们非常保护这个地方 这是有原因的
They're very protective of this place, and for good fuckin' reason.
-要是有人发现我们在这里… -我听过了
- Folks find out we're up here-- - No, I heard.
可能会出现不该出现的人 所以我是吗
Wrong people might show up. So is that what I am?
我是不该出现的人吗
Am I the wrong people?
-乔尔 我想… -我做的那些事
- Joel-- - Those things I did, Tommy,
你批判我的那些事 都是为了让我们能活下去
those things that you judge me for, I did those things to keep us alive.
是「我们」做了那些事
We did those things.
那不是小事
And they weren't "things."
我们杀了人
We murdered people.
我不会因此批判你
And I don't judge you for it.
我们当时用唯一知道的方式活了下来
We survived the only way we knew how.
但还有其他方式存在
But there were other ways.
只是我们不擅长
We just weren't any good at 'em.
如果你知道我过去几个月来 为了找你吃了多少苦…
If you knew the shit that I've been through, Tommy, tryin' to find you these last few months--
我要当爸爸了
I'm gonna be a father.
玛丽亚怀孕几个月了
Maria's a few months along now.
所以我得更加小心
So I just gotta be more careful.
老实说我怕死了
To be honest, I'm scared to death.
但天晓得 我觉得我会是个好爸爸
But I don't know. I feel like I'd be a good dad.
到时候就知道了
Guess we'll find out.
「到时候就知道了」 你就只有这句话好说
"I guess we'll find out"? - That's all you got?
不然我还能说什么
- What else am I supposed to say?
你的人生停止了
Just because life stopped for you
不代表我也要跟着停滞不前
doesn't mean it has to stop for me.
我们去拿些物资 明天一早就滚
We'll grab some supplies and be outta your hair in the mornin'.
(保持酷帅 永远别变)
(十大帅哥 永远的死党)
(我在对街)
好恶
Gross.
有人在吗
Hello?
玛丽亚
Maria?
(凯文 生于2000年4月3日 卒于2003年9月29日)
(莎拉 生于1989年7月20日 卒于2003年9月27日)
正好
Oh, good.
刚换来的 你穿穿看
Just traded for this. Go ahead, try it on.
该死的超紫
It's super fuckin' purple.
-像茄子 穿得下吗 -可以
- Eggplant. It fits? - Yeah.
-鞋子不会太大吗 -不会 我其他的东西呢
- Shoes aren't too big? - No. - Where's my other stuff?
拿去当抹布了 有看到我留给你的东西吗
- Rag pile. - Did you get the thing I left you?
-有 史上最怪的礼物 -但很有用
- Yeah. - Weirdest gift ever. - But useful.
-谁帮你剪头发的 -世界级的发廊
- Who's been cutting your hair? - World-class salons.
-我去拿剪刀 -不
Let me get my scissors. - No. I'm--
修一下而已 只修发尾 我保证
- Trim. That's all. Just the ends, I promise.
这是你以前的工作吗
So, this was, like, your job back then or something?
不 我是内布拉斯加州奥马哈的 助理检察官
No, I was an Assistant District Attorney out of Omaha, Nebraska.
我把坏人关进牢里
I put bad guys in jail.
酷喔 应该吧
Cool, I guess.
但我一向喜欢弄头发 也许这是妈妈的天性
I always liked doing hair, though. Maybe it was a mom thing.
你刚刚在看汤米做的纪念板
You were looking at the little memorial Tommy made?
对
Yeah.
很遗憾你失去了你的孩子们
- I'm sorry about your kids.
没关系 是「孩子」 只有凯文
- It's okay. And kid. Just Kevin.
莎拉是乔尔的女儿
Sarah was Joel's daughter.
-也许我不该说的 -不 没关系
- Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. - No, it's okay.
我想这多少能解释他的个性
I guess that explains him a little.
-我不会问你为什么跟他在一起 -很好
Look, I'm not gonna ask you what you're doing with him. Good.
但显然乔尔有些事情你并不知道
But there are clearly things you don't know about Joel.
比方说他以前杀过人吗 这我知道
Like how he used to kill people? I know about that.
-那你就明白我的忧虑 -他不再那么做了
- So then you understand my concern. - He doesn't do that anymore.
他不再杀人了
- He stopped killing people?
不杀无辜的人
- Innocent ones.
汤米也干过同样的事 你担心他吗
And Tommy did it, too. Are you worried about him?
汤米只是跟随乔尔 就像你现在这样
Tommy was following Joel. - The way you are now.
无意冒犯 但也许我比汤米聪明
- Well, maybe I'm smarter than Tommy. No offense.
你绝对很聪明 会是个很棒的律师
You are definitely smart. Would've made a hell of a lawyer.
你还有很多事没告诉我
There's a whole lot you're not telling me.
很好
Good.
这就是重点
Therein lies the point.
慎选你相信的对象
Be careful who you put your faith in.
唯一能背叛我们的人 就是我们信任的人
The only people who can betray us, are the ones we trust.
你懂吗
You understand?
来吧 拿着你该死的超级茄子外套
Now, come on. Grab your super fuckin' eggplant coat.
-我们要去哪 -看电影
- Where are we going? - The movies.
我叫艾略特加菲尔 我要搬到另一个房♥间
Elliot Garfield. I'm moving into the other room.
对 我是东尼的朋友 就是东尼迪佛瑞斯特
Yeah. I'm a friend of Tony's, you know, Tony DeForrest.
那很好
That's nice.
我也是演员
I'm an actor, too.
-是吗 -你妈知道
Yeah? Well, your mother knows.
我明白了
I see.
好吧
Well
我想我们会再见面的
guess I'll be seeing you around.
我想是吧
-I guess so.
晚安
-Night.
我刚见到露西了
Just met Lucy.
你跟她说了什么
What did you tell her?
我说我要搬到另一个房♥间 她似乎很能接受
That I was moving into the other room. She seemed to take it in stride.
他们说你会在这里
The guys said I might find you here.
我想帮你省点麻烦
Figured I'd save you the trouble.
我不该说那些话的
I shouldn't have said what I said.
连我自己都不那么想
I don't even believe it.
我知道你为我高兴 只是…
I know you're happy for me. It just--
这对你来说很复杂
It's complicated for you
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
你到底要不要放我一马
So you gonna let me off the hook, or what?
去大学的路是自杀任务吗
This ride to the University, is it a suicide mission?
不是 虽然危险 但没什么你应付不来的
No. It's dangerous, but it's nothin' you can't handle.
只要做好准备 做你该做的事
Just prepare and do what you do.
有人去过那里再回来吗
You've had people go that way and come back?
多的是
All of 'em.
你的目的到底是什么
What is this?
她有免疫力
She's immune.
-什么 -艾莉
- What? - Ellie.
她受到感染 但没有发病
She got infected but she didn't get sick.
汤米
Tommy.
汤米 我亲眼看到她被咬
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表