剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
最后生还者
第一季 第三集
(波士顿以西10英里)
10 MILES WEST OF BOSTON
要把外套还给你吗
You want your jacket back?
我之前没进过森林
I've never been in the woods.
没想到虫子这么多
More bugs than I thought.
-我在想‥ -我不想听你道歉
-Look, I've been thinking about-- -I don't want your sorries.
我没打算道歉
I wasn't gonna say I'm sorry.
我想说的是 我在想这几天的事
I was gonna say that I've been thinking about what happened.
没人逼你或泰丝带我上路
Nobody made you or Tess take me.
没人逼你们执行这个计划
Nobody made you go along with this plan.
你们需要卡车电池之类的东西 因此你们做了选择
You needed a truck battery or whatever and you made a choice.
所以这不是我的错 不要责怪我
So don't blame me for something that isn't my fault.
还要多久
How much longer?
徒步五小时
Five-hour hike.
可以应付
We can manage that.
你经常走这条路吗
You've gone this way a lot?
没有感染者吗
-No Infected?
不常走 没有
-Not often, no.
你在留意什么
What are you looking out for?
人
People.
比尔和弗兰克人好吗
-Are Bill and Frank nice?
弗兰克还不错
-Frank is.
你头上的疤怎么来的
How'd you get that scar on your head?
怎么 是很丢人的事吗
What? Is it something lame?
比如摔下楼梯什么的
Like you fell down the stairs or something?
-我没有摔下楼梯 -好吧 那是怎么回事
-I didn't fall down any stairs. -Okay, so what then?
有人朝我开枪 打偏了
Someone shot at me and missed.
看吧 那很酷
See, that's cool.
-你开枪回击了吗 -是的
You shoot back? -Yeah.
打到他了吗
-You get him?
没有 我也打偏了
No, I missed, too.
这种情况比你以为的更常见
It happens more often than you think.
是你们枪法很烂 还是普遍现象
'Cause you suck at shooting or, like, in general?
普遍现象
In general.
既然现在只有我们两个
You know, seeing as it's just the two of us,
-我在想 或许我也该‥ -不行
-I was thinking I should pro-- -No.
"坎伯兰农场"
Cumberland Farms.
在这里等一下 我去拿我藏起来的东西
Hang back a minute. I gotta grab some stuff I stashed.
藏 你为什么会在这里藏东西
Stashed? Why do you have stuff stashed here?
你的问题还真够多
You ask a lot of goddamn questions.
是的 没错
Yes, I do.
所以你到底回不回答我
So, are you gonna answer me or what?
我们会在路线上藏物资 以防装备不足
We hide supplies on routes in case we find ourselves short on gear,
-我现在就缺装备 因为‥ -不会吧
-which I currently am 'cause-- -No way!
你玩过这个吗
You ever play this one?
我有个朋友对这个游戏了如指掌
I had a friend who knew everything about this game.
有一个角色叫米莲娜 她会摘下面具
There's this one character named Mileena who takes off her mask
露出怪物一般的牙齿
and she has monster teeth
把你整个吞下去 再吐出你的骨头
and then she swallows you whole and barfs out your bones.
天啊
Oh, man.
你忘记东西放哪里了
You forgot where you put your stuff.
没有 我只是在确认位置
No, I'm just zeroing in on it.
这是几年前放的了
-It's been a couple of years.
好吧 那我四处看看 有没有什么好东西
-Okay, well, I'm gonna take a look around, see if there's anything good.
相信我 都被挑走了
Trust me, it's all been picked over already.
也许吧 也不一定
Maybe, maybe not.
-这里面有什么不好的东西吗 -只有你
-Is there anything bad in here? -Just you.
越来越好笑了
Getting funnier.
该死
Fuck.
-你那边没事吧 -没事
-You all right back there? -Yep!
(丹碧丝珍珠卫生棉条)
TAMPAX PEARL
太好了
Fuck yeah.
艾莉
Ellie?
艾莉
Ellie!
艾莉
Ellie?
都被挑走才怪
Picked over, my ass.
(丹碧丝珍珠卫生棉条)
TAMPAX PEARL
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这把枪的弹♥药♥很难找
There's not much ammo out there for this thing.
所以基本没什么用
Makes it mostly useless.
与其就这样藏起来‥
Well, if you're just gonna leave it there.
不行
No.
天啊
Holy shit.
你坐过那种东西飞行吗
You fly in one of those?
当然 坐过几次
-Few times, sure.
真幸运
-So lucky.
我当时可不这么觉得
Didn't feel like it at the time.
被挤在中间的座位 花12美元买♥♥一个三明治
Get shoved into a middle seat, pay 12 bucks for a sandwich.
伙计 你有机会飞上了天
Dude, you got to go up in the sky.
他们也是
Yeah, well, so did they.
你赢了
Grim.
所以说 一切在一天内崩塌了
So everything came crashing down in one day?
-差不多吧 -怎么会这样
-Pretty much. -How?
我是说 本来没人感染虫草菌
I mean, no one was infected with Cordyceps,
大家都好好的 在餐厅吃饭 坐飞机
everybody's fine, eating in restaurants and flying in planes.
然后突然间就全毁了
And then, all at once?
这到底是怎么开始的
How did it even start?
如果只有被咬才会感染
If you have to get bit to be infected,
那是谁咬的第一个人
then who bit the first person?
是猴子吗 肯定是猴子
Was it a monkey? I bet it was a monkey.
不是猴子 你不是有上学吗
It wasn't a monkey. I thought you went to school.
联邦救灾局的学校
FEDRA school.
他们可没教我们
They don't teach us
自己的破烂政♥府♥为什么没防控住疫情
how their shitty government failed to prevent a pandemic.
没人知道确切原因 但最有可能的情况是虫草菌变异了
No one knows for sure, but, best guess, Cordyceps mutated.
部分虫草菌进入了食物供应链
And some of it got into the food supply.
可能是一些基本食材 比如面粉或糖
Probably a basic ingredient like flour or sugar.
有一些食品品牌
There were certain brands of food
在全国各地 世界各地销♥售♥
that were sold everywhere, all across the country, across the world.
面包 麦片
Bread, cereal,
煎饼粉
pancake mix.
吃得足够多 就会感染
You eat enough of it, it'll get you infected.
受污染的食物在周四的同一时间
So the tainted food all hits the store shelves around
在商店上架
the same time, Thursday.
人们买♥♥了
People bought it,
周四晚上或者周五早上吃了一些
ate some Thursday night or Friday morning.
过了几个小时
Day goes on,
人们就开始生病
they started to get sick.
到了下午 晚上 情况恶化
Afternoon, evening, they got worse.
然后就开始咬人了
Then they started bitin'.
2003年9月26日 周五晚上
Friday night, September 26, 2003.
到了周一 一切都毁了
And by Monday, everything was gone.
这比猴子理论更合理
It makes more sense than monkeys.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Sure.
怎么了
What?
我们要从这里穿过树林
-We'll cut across the woods here.
走这条路不是更容易吗
-Isn't the road easier?
对 只不过‥
Yeah, it's just--
前面有些你不该看的东西
There's stuff up there you shouldn't see.
既然你这么说 我非看不可了
-Well, now I have to see.
我不希望你看
-I don't want you to.
我是认真的 艾莉
Serious. Ellie.
-会伤害到我吗 -不会
Can it hurt me? No.
你太诚实了 你应该说有斧头杀手
You're too honest, man. Should've said axe murderer.
不管是什么 应该已经没了
Whatever it was, think it's gone.
疫情爆发大概一周后 士兵们‥
About a week after Outbreak Day, soldiers
在乡村地区疏散小镇的居民
went through the countryside, evacuated the small towns.
跟人们说 要带他们去隔离区 但事实是 要看隔离区有没有空位
Told you you were goin' to a QZ, and you were, if there was room.
如果没有的话‥
If there wasn't.
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表